So, what is up with turkish soap operas?

So, what is up with turkish soap operas?
I randomly came across one on youtube and it really confused me. Pretty much everyone looks european (1/3 of the cast had light eyes too) and none of the women were wearing headscarfs. I know that not all Turks look like the stereotypical turk, especially in the coastal cities near Greece, but the whiteness of the cast and the utter lack of religious elements boggled me. If I didn't know for a fact it was turkish I would've never guessed.
Anyone care to explain to me what is up with this shit?
Here's the soap opera I came across.
youtube.com/watch?v=jZGv4LhYdko
unrelated pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icd_ob8UWgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o6ok_LdyF4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, what is up with brazilian soap operas?
I randomly came across one on youtube and it really confused me. Pretty much everyone looks human (1/3 of the cast had no fur too) and none of the women were climbing trees. I know that not all Brazilians look like the stereotypical brazilian, especially in the south cities near Argentina, but the humanity of the cast and the utter lack of jungles and trees boggled me. If I didn't know for a fact it was brazilian I would've never guessed.
Anyone care to explain to me what is up with this shit?
Here's the soap opera I came across.
youtube.com/watch?v=icd_ob8UWgQ

Damn you can always count on Azerbaijan to defend Turkey

>and none of the women were climbing trees.
Son of a bitch I am laughing

So they're just lik Latino America then?? Because I've seen some Brazilian tv series and they all look like Germans while mulatos are always their servants

in brown countries the people on TV are always at least one, two colour grades lighter than the general population
probably some mixture of westernization and universal beauty standards

What do Turks actually look like?

they are mongrels like americans

that was kinda creative, gotta give you that.
still, i'd rather be a monkey than a muslim.
honestly, what confused me the most was the fact that many of the women were wearing short skirts and that kind of stuff.
how come the more "conservative" parts of turkey's society doesn't complain about this?
I mean, they were complaining about the Hagia Sophia, I don't see why they would allow this.

People everywhere worship whites or want to look like Westerners so of course they're going to put local people that are white-passing on TV.

The limits of equipment are important too. Dark colored things aren't portrayed with the same accuracy as light colored things.

fpbp

XDDDDDDD

pic related

Is girl in pic common in westren?

Found one on netflix.
literally best waifus to be found

yes, but substitute her plain dress for activewear and leggings, crucifix for a rainbow badge, and the wildflowers for a pro-abortion placard.
And swap the peaceful expression for a screeching yelling face.

This. Fuging femshits are the death of western civilization

based azerbaijan

So that is typical pure traditional white girl?
Do they still exist? or feminists burn it?

That's a typical farm girl. Notice the dirty hands and dress that is about two sizes larger than her.
But painting is extremely romantised, they usually have one or two of teeth missing and a face that looks like that of a princess of habsburgs.

Azerbaijan brings the bantz

>diriliş ertuğrul
into the trash you go

Only chicks are white ish. Men are brown mostly.

Light skin and features are perceived as attractive by every single culture on earth. The Inca had statues with eyes painted blue.

Fairer people are naturally going to be over represented in actors, because attractiveness is an integral part of being a successful actor, generally speaking.

Mexicans do the same thing. 90% of their population is squat Indio trolls, but most of their screen actors look straight Spaniard.

The funny thing is we're going to be whiter than you in 2050. You people will be pretty much completely extinct while whites will still control the American interior.

>The funny thing is we're going to be whiter than you in 2050
t. 56%

Boom

t. 0%

fucking rip op

Dude just be aware,this place isnt a sharia lawed shithole,here is a secular place.Yea i know turkey is a shithole but not that kinda shithole.

uma delicia...

>Squat Indio trolls

I laughed hard, but you're still an idiot.

Tunisian soap operas also selects the whitest people for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=o6ok_LdyF4A

savage

El chicANO

Nope. Not even a Chicano. I just think it's ignorant to make sweeping and generalized statements like that.

wow someone has shit taste

I'm fully Turkish with no record of any other ethnic background in my history, although my family was Bulgarian-Turkish during the Ottoman Empire times

and I'm white (whiter than some British people, I told one of my teachers I was Turkish and they were like "oh you must be one of them white turks"), 6'2", hazel-eyed (brown and green mix), nose is slightly rounded, defo not pointy, people say my dad looks ukrainian as fuck, people confuse my mum for spanish or italian

a lot of the turkish community in my area is white as well, there are only a few turks I know that are actually turkish and not kurdish and are tanned

maybe it's just the climate of living in England and Turkey, if you live in a hot country you'd be brown and if you live in a cold country (even tho it's been hot for the past few days here) then you'd just be white

but I am attracted to tanned skin the most

I hate black or white skin

it's literally for propaganda. state tv funds it to promote erdogan's stupid neo-ottomanism. liberals dont like that show here.

adding to this people call me asian because my eyes have the slightest slant to them like my mama does and my skin is like yellow lul, but it's closer to white

because of this I have reason to believe I have more Turkic warrior blood than loads of Turks nowadays

yep... btfo
but this and hope you get cancer and die

r-really? i keep hearing this but the actresses r so qt. She wouldn't support Islamists would she?

Turks are obsessed with whiteness. Just look at a picture of regular people from Turkey, like a crowd in a demonstration and you'll see the real face of Turkey.

inferiority complex

you mongrel subhuman

You have to understand that Turkey has one of the most diverse populations in terms of ideology and race. most of TV is done in the west and most actors are from wealthy or relatively wealthy families so they tend to be white.
also white people look better than middle easterners

I am
I'm also really good at acting, could I make it big in Turkey?

What if I just watch it for qt Selcuk waifus?

>I'm also really good at acting, could I make it big in Turkey?

Maybe if you are young and willing to learn the language

this. Halime is my waifu and nobody else can take her from me

>willing to learn the language
bu ne lan türküm
türkçem o kadar iyi değil belli ki ama her zaman konuşup da geliştiriyorum

sadece iki hafta türkiye'de yaşırsam ondan sonra türkçem akıcı olur

turks are subhumans

Fucking brutal, man...

I am Greek

I am ubermensch

A lot of those actors are apparently of Bosnian descent.

no
turks are subhumans

mongrels

What historicals aren't AKP propaganda? I tried the one about Abdulhamid and that was all 'muh ummah'. How are the Muhtesim Yuzul shows?

>aren't AKP propaganda
Kurtlar Vadisi...

turks are subhumans

>Muhtesim Yuzul
it is ok. actually erdogan complained about that show showing his beloved ottoman caliph drinking wine, banging concubines. Aldulhamid one is for propaganda too. islamists love amdulhamid. he was ultrareligious and came after modernists, reformist sultans and revert back some reforms.

turks are subhumans

Don't forget the Armenians...

MHP propaganda is more fun desu.

the what?

turks are subhumans

It's almost as if Turkey is in Europe.

It's almost as you should be all sent back to Asia Minor

Jealous unemployed Terrone.

t. man from a place literally called Asia that likes to pretend he is European

For me, it's 1-nation-2-statesijan

I just stated Turkey is in Europe, dumbass.
Do you believe Greeks look European and Turks suddenly look sandnigger?
No, there's a gradual shift appearance-wise the further east (and also north/south) you go.
For instance people don't assume I'm a Turk because my father's side is from the European part and most Turks here are from rural areas in the east/black sea which is the stereotypical look.

Greek doesn't look European

>I'm fully Turkish
>my family was Bulgarian-Turkish

Slavic subhuman

it means my family during the ottoman empire was Turkish but breeding in the grounds of the B*lg*ri*ns