I've asked this question before, but why do hispanic/latino people h8 Muslims...

I've asked this question before, but why do hispanic/latino people h8 Muslims? Anons always say I'm thinking into it too much, but hispanic/latinos are also common targets of Muslims as well.

Um, the police said they weren't investigating this as a hate crime. Also, when have Muslims specifically attacked Hispanics/Latinos?

>the police said they weren't investigating this as a hate crime.
Because hes an illegal alien, so its an immigration issue now ;)

I wont even bother posting the images of ISIS threatening Mexicans or South American targets. Its common knowledge.

>but why do hispanic/latino people h8 Muslims?

I could understand Muslims wanting a Arab-speaking Spain, but how many times can they reach for the golden ring?

In honesty in the Ameri-indians who dont want to be conquered again that are the most militant, they are releasing their tensions on innocent Muslims. Its sad really.

This, and most of the settlers in the new world were Andalusian men who probably had some ancestors who fought against the evil Muslim caliphate. Also it doesn't take a lot to hate Muslims lol

>I wont even bother posting the images of ISIS threatening Mexicans or South American targets. Its common knowledge.

We had a World Cup and Olympics one right after another and the only major problems we had were some Argies dying in a car accident and a bunch of american swimmers acting like niggers. If we really were a target those two events would be bombed into madness.

because they're terrorists and always leave creepy comments on our sisters facebook pictures

We don't even consider that part of our history, at least not in Mexico.

>If we really were a target those two events would be bombed into madness.
No, because the security was good during Olympics, obviously. Those werent tourists they were competitors.

There was a bombing at a night club over the weekend and Hamas was VP of a South America country.

>why does X hate muslims

because they're muslims

>leave creepy comments on our sisters facebook pictures
? Like what ?

Are you going to apologize for Muslim terror or not?

Security doesn't mean shit. Look at europe where security is supposed to be one of the best, they have troops on their streets and the attacks are becoming more common.

We're not Jihadists targets since we never done shit in MENA to begin with. Fuck don't even have Brazilians fighting for IS.

they never get over slave mentality. former colonial people are still trying prove themselves their white masters. "hey we hate shitskins too. i am white like you."

In case you haven't noticed, everyone on the planet hates everyone else, except whites who just hate themselves.

if you declare crusade, you have to deal with jihad burger.

>Look at europe where security is supposed to be one of the best
Except thats not true and Europeans never claimed to have the police forces or economic environment to handle the burdens they've taken.

I wont even bother posting the image of Merkell saying multiculturalism failed. What are you trying to prove? That ISIS hasn't specifically targeted hispanic and latinos in the America? Thats wrong.

>this coming from a Turk
Take a look at your country first, sweetie.

>crusade
There was't a crusade, Muslims had the opportunity for peace and prosperity.

Instead they chose Sunni vs Shia vs Christian vs Jew war.

most south american countries are basically failed states. your police force is corrupt and ineffective.

In the america you mean US or all the americas?

Because the only thing close to a Jihadist attack in LATAM was a Iranian sanctioned attack on some Jews in Argentina.

>we wuz aztecs an shit

>your police force is corrupt and ineffective.
>flag

Hmmmm

Oh, ok... Whatever you say.

me on the left

I don't know if they "hate" them

They don't like them though. Why would they like them? They've got nothing to do with each other. Latams are in the western cultural sphere.

Neither do we, people here dislike muslims because they simply are not christians

you cant export democracy. it should be homegrown.

>it should be homegrown.
Someone needs to clean out the garden so seeds of liberty aren't sucked away by noxious weeds.

You know that there are several islamic groups that laundry their money in LATAM right?

Attacking here is the same as fucking their economy.

why's there so much spain hate among you guys? I always hear shit like "we're a synthesis culture of europe and mesoamerica" and that makes sense, but then you all hate spain for some reason. other latin american cunts don't seem to have the same spain hate that mexico does

>Latams are in the western cultural sphere.
t. CHI

I'm not going to debate something that is common knowledge. ISIS has threatened, attacked and worked to destabilize Spanish speaking America.

There have been threats at LA school districts and ISIS literally threatening Mexican drug cartels. The evidence is clear, as childish as all of it may seem.

kek what

how about this why don't you stop being cucks to arabs and get rid of islam? same logic. you have no idea how world cultures develop.

>ISIS threatens Chicanos
>Latin America is getting attacked!!!

Stop being retarded, SoCal isn't LATAM.

I'm not a chi and I'm not saying straight up that you are westerners, but that you are in the western cultural sphere, which is true. and note the kind of "western" I'm talking about is the classical meaning, as in the occidental civilization. not any kind of modern political bs.

SoCal is majority latino, so you could actually make the argument that it is LatAm

>SoCal isn't LATAM.
Is Venezuela LATAM?

Theyre under American laws, so no it isnt

what a non excuse desu

>Andalusia exists and is restricted to the Iberian peninsula, doesn't do much else
>reconquistas kick everyone out violently
>reconquistas form a new government
>reconquistas invade other areas of the world

you autists really just have a bone to pick desu

being under US law doesn't disqualify them from being latin american. united statians are americans, therefore latino united statians are latin americans

But Puerto Rico is LatAm and it's under US law.

>muslims had the opportunity for piece and prosperity
are you actually retarded

>there wasn't a crusade
you're right though. A crusade had a purpose, with Iraq bush attacked the wrong country

peace*

>are you actually retarded
Calm down habibi, its not America's fault Muslims can't have separation of powers or a secular government.

yeah, it's not the muslims fault that you dumb motherfuckers can't use a GPS system either

>secular government
guess what you toppled in Iraq bud
*slow clap*

Sadam was secular and so is Assad and was Mubarak in Egypt. You literally brought shiit radicals to power in iraq and support two wahhabi theocracies: Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

You dumb nigger, Iraq was secular. Syria is too.

Your problem is confusing "secular" and "US puppet"

don't bother man, Americans are as blind to their shortcomings as they are trigger happy with their military. Maybe if one day they invested as much in their education as they do in their military they'd be able to understand what they're doing for a change.

>Muslims can't have separation of powers or a secular government.

Secular governments:

Mubarak's Egypt
Saddam's Iraq
Assad's Syria

Wahhabist Religion States:

Qatar
Saudi Arabia

Now look at which ones your supported and fought against.

baathist regimes had islamic laws and courts. though they were more liberal than gulf arabs.

We don't hate them, an average person from LatAm would feel bad for all the shit your country have done to them, don't try to impose your hate towards them on us.

What the hell are you talking about? We like Spain, we just don't consider THEIR history as part of ours, and we aren't alone it's the same for the rest.

>police is ineffective
>yet no attacks during big worldwide events
You just proved his point.

I'm mad he killed a qt

Fucking faggot

as opposed to >we wuz spain an shit?

You sound like a shitskin desu

LOL at this butthurt rage

Islam (religion of peace) is the reason there isn't peace, not US.

>an average person from LatAm would feel bad for all the shit your country have done to them
>We like Spain, we just don't consider THEIR history as part of ours
Holy shit this entire thread is a shitskin grief fest.

>shitskin
Anyway, why don't you join the PoC alliance against cumskins yet, Juan? Do you still believe your cunt is white?

Only tunisia and lebanon are secular

He he he....

Suck it, muslim vermin.

Because the perpetrator is part of a victimized minority, you won't be able to use the "islamofauxbia"™ "argument" this time, as you always do when yt is involved.

this but unironically, how is this even a question

fuck muslims

t. cuban

literally only leftards, chicanos since chis need to suppress the european >heritage to be able to claim WE WUZ RIGHTFUL KINGS OF THIS LAND