How do I get a gf from Brazylia(Brazil for you non-polish speakers)

How do I get a gf from Brazylia(Brazil for you non-polish speakers).

I'm 185 cm tall, not fat, blue eyed, brown haired, ok looking and not an autist.

What are my chances if I decide to go to Brazil for few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you can't get a gf in your own country, you won't get any in another.

Therefore zero.

I had gfs, I just want a Brazilian one.

The quickest way to get a gf in Brazil is to "accidentally" drop your wallet in a favela zone.
People live for 10 bucks/month there so you'll be worth a lot of money.

Meh, I'm looking for love not 1 night stands. It's a tragic existence I know.

>comes from poland, the land of qts
>wants a gf from brazil

Protip: most Brazilinas aren't tall, caramel coloured beauty queens.

i took up brazilian jiu jitsu last year, had a brazilian gf in about 3 months. a word to the wise, they're not that much different from other women.

>Brazilinas aren't tall, caramel coloured beauty queens
lies

stop it

Sorry Gregorsz but Brazilian pussy is for bong men only.

you've watched too many natalia oreiro telenovelas m8

they don't really look like that

How can I know, I never been to SA, only Europe and Africa, sadly.

IIRC the white ones are in south brazil

also if you go to any country expecting the girls to look like the girls you have posted you will be thoroughly disappointed.

just being good looking is already an advantage
then not being from here will make them even more attracted
finally, give them money and they'll tell everyone you're the 'love of her life'

so, basically like any other girl around the world

I see, shouldn't be that hard.

How many women in Brazil are hot, like give me number x per 100 women where x is the number of hotties.

Depends on the region. What kind of girl you like most?

On a wild guess, I'd say 20% of our women are really hot, another 30% hot and the rest aren't really pretty

>women being tall
>a good thing
women should be smol and cuddable

I like the latino type of skin with blue/gray/green or brown eyes, hair colour dosn't matter since they can dye it. Bonus points for being on the fit side and having euro blood.

>latino skin
>blue/gray/green eyes

now that's exotic and not very common. when a girl like that shows up in television, becomes an instant hit

pic related was 'the thing' at the end of the 90s, for example

I'd say this kind of woman will be most common in Rio de Janeiro

I need to go to Rio than.

Damn I hate flying but I got some savings I think I'll manage it for few months and than come back.

Will be risky but I can't wait to shitpost with a BR flag.

this is horrible advice clearly you have never been to Brazil
Brazilian women are quite short
Much better looking than american women though personally my favorite
I'd agree with this
Some advice i would book an airbnb
makes sure to learn some Portuguese
Use tinder
don't bring any jewelry

This is what the average Brazilian "woman" actually looks like. The ones you see on the media are the 0,00001%.

Brazilian "women" are also remarkably unintelligent, imoral and uncultured.

Go to a gym. There is one in every corner here.

lol Ines Brazil has her boyfriend stolen by an actual transsexual

what a joke of a country

Go to florianopolis, don't go to Rio in any hipotesy, shit is fucked, state is bankrupt and niggers are running wild.

What has changed since January when i was there

This
Rio is poor man's floripa and basically africa

Sorry, but Natalia Oreiro it's Uruguayan. Natalia don't have a Brazilian ass, too small.

But Floripa has less of the style of women OP's looking for
Few hot girls look like latinas

Not much, if you stay in the tourists areas is OK I guess.But to live/work here is a nightmare.

t. manlet

>People live for 10 bucks/month there so you'll be worth a lot of money.

>first worlders really believe this
Then they ask why they get beaten up here

>Brazilinas aren't tall
true. Although they are the tallest among latinos.
t. been there. they're just slightly shorter than yanks

It also depends on the region. The countryside of Sergipe state has some of the shortest Brazilians (down to 1.40m tall), where in the South there are 1.90m or even 2m tall people

I'm 1,70m (5'7). That's considered manlet even in my cunt. I was in Sao Paulo and felt like a literal midget

i stayed in centro
in Rio i felt normal height and I'm a manlet so i can definitely see this

How do you say Uruguay in polish?

She has a great ass though

If we go by average height they're not the tallest.

Get real you retard. I have been to many countries around the world and Brazilians were among the fattest and ugliest among them. They go to the Southern Parts of Brazil and pick those models when they are 15, it doesn't reflect general population at all.

I have no idea!

Nice try Greece, but that's the average height for women
I do agree that we aren't the tallest though
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

>but that's the average height for women
And that's what I was talking about.

If we go by average the tallest in Latam are Argentinians, then Uruguayans and then Brazilians.

>but that's the average height for women
And that's what I was talking about, if we go by women average the tallest are Uruguayans followed by Brazilians and Surinames? or whatever you call them

If we go by men then it's Argentinians Uruguayans Brazilians

Polish women are notoriously whorish in England. They'll shag anyone.

I've been to both Argentina and Brazil (never been to Uruguay tho) and I can tell you for a fact that Brazilians are taller

Read the list in the link again our average is higher than yours be it for men or women

True, been to all of south america and we are a bit taller. Dunno if it's good diet rich in grains and meat, or genetics (with little to none Indian admixture)

>I have been to many countries around the world and Brazilians were among the fattest and ugliest among them.

you clearly haven't been here

That's old data from the 80's joao. We did a full census in 2011 and it was 174, El Pais from spain did a census(albeit on a smaller scale) for the entire world and they gave Uruguay 173.something. Women had 163 in ours and 162.something in theirs.

They're not, they have really tall people but also really short people depending on the area. I guess it's what happens when your country is so big and has so many people, population is not homogeneous and there's poor areas that just never developed.

It varies considerably by region.

Getting the average height in Brazil is like getting the average between the Netherlands and India and call it reliable information.

>Getting the average height in Brazil is like getting the average between the Netherlands and India and call it reliable information.
LE BRAZIL IS NOT A COUNTRY COMPARE ONLY THE REGIONS HURR DURR

t. le uneducated strawman

America and Brazil are both huge but they are still counties stop pretending like you can't compare Brazil to smaller counties just becuase you are big

She's a volleyball player lol

I didn't say Brazil isn't a country, nigger. Quit the strawman. Even Uruguay said it

And Brazil is far less homogeneous than America. You take the average height in Brazil to realize the north and northeast regions are full of pygmies while the south has people way taller than you expected. If you enjoy these generalizations then just take the average for the entire planet and call it a day.

>And Brazil is far less homogeneous than America