/dixie/ - Southern US & friends

Do it again Bomber Harris edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_language_is_a_dialect_with_an_army_and_navy
youtube.com/watch?v=zNIHvRKzpD0
okcupid.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1148364-paid-features
youtube.com/watch?v=uN3uR0J-Jqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mornin' y'all. I am work in' from home tomorrow. Have some conference calls to make. All business up top and only underwear down below.

Lol, sorry bud, it's past my bed time.

*autistic screeching about FREEDOM intensifies*
Goodnight bud

sleep tight bud

English (duh), Scandinavian (Swedish/Norwegian/Danish, there's debate about whether they're really three separate languages), Russian, German, Portuguese, Spanish.
I probably use Norwegian, Portuguese, and Russian the most. My German's actually a little rusty, I can get back into it pretty quickly though when I need it.

The Scandinavian debate boils down to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_language_is_a_dialect_with_an_army_and_navy pretty much.

Wishing yall well tonight and tomorrow.

I've been interested in Norwegian but my main demotivator is thinking of what to actually do with it. What do you use it for besides talking to people?

Sauerkraut,Kartoffelbrei–Bomber Harris, Feuer frei!

Neato. I think occasionally about picking up Swedish again, but I can't find a use for it. Maybe to read August Strindberg or Quake zines, but not much else.

>Portuguese
Why did you decide to learn Portuguese?

thanks bud

Read the news, do some translation work. NRK, Norway's answer to the BBC, has some of the best goddamn journalism I've seen. No sifting through sensationalist "5 hottest diets this summer" articles and bullshit speculation from "experts". If you want to know what the hell's actually going on in the world, NRK can tell you.

SVT and DR are Sweden's and Denmark's equivalents. DR is also pretty great and produces awesome documentaries regularly. SVT doesn't have as good a balance of content, they pick three things and write a million articles about them. One of them will be "did you know a lot of Swedes drink too much in the summer", another will be random Swedish political drama, and the third is something you actually care about.

Gonna sail out to sea and an hero in the tropical storm lads

:^(

Gas the Fags

Coffee
Jimmy Dean Biscuit
Listening youtube.com/watch?v=zNIHvRKzpD0

Dog bless

Why exactly was this congressional election in Georgia something that I should have cared about

the cunt or the state?

Add a pitcher of iced tea and I'll take it.

When I was a kid I thought that Putin had invaded the state

must have been a really bright kid back then eh m8?

the state. There was a special election there to fill a seat vacated by one of Trump's cabinet members and for some reason it's received constant coverage in the US for like a week despite being utterly irrelevant.

its probably a slow week there.
Not much happened here aswell, summer has hit politics

>caring about other countries
>ever

ShartMartStan™ edumacation everyone

>being so irrelevant that you think that paying attention to Russian satelite states is a valuable use of your time
lmoa

>Not keeping eternal Russki at check
This is why FATeriLARDstan is a failing superpower

At least we aren't Turkey

>Actually gave me a (you)
HAHA just how desperate can you get! Xddd
AMERIFATS BTFO!
:)

At the end of the day
You can always say
Atleast im not from conway

>neverever.jpg
nice meeem grampa

>Be dicksee shit
>Someone tells you to fack ur mum
>Unironically do it

Fuck Cuba and fuck commie people

>c*mmies
>musl*ms
>human

Here you go turkbud

I will wring your neck

lol

Atleast try to make it a international subject you shitposting cunt

:)

>turning off your flags for shitposting
coward

It doesn't display the flags if you make a thread while phoneposting

I'm a girly girl and I like honey jack.

There's no reason to learn a smaller language unless you plan to actually regularly visit/live in the country or want a proper understanding of the culture and people that live there.

Reminder that if your country doesn't have a legal system based on English common law then it is literally third world

Louisiana BTFO

morning buds

>being this cucked by the English
Lmao

It's 12 in the afternoon

>tfw no dixie gf

How do I tell my boss that his assistant is an ugly looking opportunistic manipulative two faced bitch without getting fired?

>manipulative
did she do anything dishonest?

Yea but only when I'm around

well what did she do?

Be an ugly bitch

Do it again Bomber Harris.

>666
>999
Hahahahaha Satan hate nazis lol

/acadiana/

Do it again Bomber Harris

great post, you are very consistent

Doing well in CKII. About to conquer... Ireland. Yes I'm new.

whats another girly drink? i love this

I like flavored sake. I don't know if that's more girly or weeb.

def weeb not girly

well coconut sake is great if you're drinking in the shower and strangling the one-eyed weasel

u understand me perfectly, what else is gud?

this is so fucking comfy

idk bud, i don't usually buy girly drinks, i buy bottom-shelf liquor and drink until my voice sounds like an unpaved driveway

wine coolers are really girly; they don't taste like alcohol at all and you can drink like 15 before you even realize you're drunk

amifkinrite?

I've watched it 5 times and keep going back, but somethings wrong with my ps4 and its not liking my internet connection. Otherwise I'd sleep with it on.

Wine coolers are too delicious for their own good.

I have slept with it on for like a week now. There's something about the ambient ship noises coupled with the relatively stressless plots which make it prime bedtime kino.

Fund it.

What I learned from OKC
By Timmy age 7 1/2

If a grill drops a hint irl, you should probably go for it. The grills on okc are like people who look for games on /tg/; it's their last resort and they couldn't cut it irl.

A good number are fat, a good number are mentally unstable (cut-your-tits-off legbeard feminists, BLM refugees-welcome progressivists), some are career driven immigrants looking for long-term relationships (and don't date down; they'll put their degree and year of study in their profile), and the rest are a mixed bag. Also, everyone has a nose ring.

If you're looking for a relationship, you should cater your profile to a specific niche, because most of them are incompatible with each other. Likewise, if you want to fuck, you need to whore yourself out.

The fat chicks on this site always advertise their body type as one degree thinner than their actual body type. Curvy grills advertise themselves as average; overweight grills advertise themselves as curvy (or full-figured, or "a little extra", I don't know what the difference is); and behemoths advertise themselves as overweight (fortunately, there is no behemoth option). The exception is asian grills who sometimes do the opposite.

If you're gay, this is the site for you. I get at least 3 likes from gay men per day, despite the fact that it says plainly on my profile that I'm straight.

If you want a black gf, this is probably the site for you. I guess it's hard to pick up white bois in da hood.

The majority of women won't read your messages. Okc has message-filtering options (pic related). Match % is determined by a questionnaire of mostly meaningless yes/no questions (e.g. Is love overrated? Is it easy for you to achieve orgasm?). Some grills will really answer 100 pages of this nonsense. Take these questions into account in the context of the niche you're pursuing. It might even help to have a second account to reveal a grill's answers (their answers are revealed when you answer, and you can only change your answers once every 24 hours).

Attractiveness is determined by the number of clicks on your profile per unit of time (I think; the actual algorithm is probably more complex). If you make a new profile you should give it a day to do its thing. Your location also matters; you'll get more clicks in a major metropolitan area but you'll also have stiffer competition (no pun intended). The sweet spot is probably somewhere between a city and bumfuck, nowhere; you can rake in the clicks from the city and elbow out the guys in areas of thinner population density. I think your attractiveness decays exponentially as more people view your profile, so it's good to make a strong first impression.

Also, you can just pay okc to raise your attractiveness lol.

Women are picky. The few who read your message likely won't even reply out of courtesy, even if you have the smoothest icebreaker.

Using this site is exhausting. There's a lot of pointless complexity and posturing that requires consideration. On the other hand, if you're bad at talking to women, this might be your thing since more effort goes into the planning phase than the execution phase.

Closing thoughts: B urself :^), I wish I were gay

>How the West Fell: OK Cupid and the Fallibility of Man

>It might even help to have a second account to reveal a grill's answers
nevermind, you can just pay for this option as well

okcupid.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1148364-paid-features

>Premium A-list:
>- One free profile boost per day during prime time
>- See everyone's public answers to their questions before you answer
>- Get message priority, where your messages float to the top of everyone's mailbox
>- See and be seen by more attractive matches

It's everything I thought it would be, thanks for your research, now I don't have to do it myself.

Stick to tinder 2bh
or talk to normal women like a normal guy

>dating apps/websites
very glad I dodged that bullet

>not getting your sluts from Farmer's Only

youtube.com/watch?v=uN3uR0J-Jqk

All dating services are inherently flawed. Ideal partners have a high demand and don't need a dating service. Sub-ideal partners increase their demand by opening the market to other sub-ideal partners.

don't like this populism meme 2bh

i found the picture i was looking for

Good evening chums

evening

tally ho nigel, what's the bing bong on the ben tonight?

Evening bud

>I will never post with a British flag again
feels bad

exceleent post