Well, was it any good?

Well, was it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22OSoQJn0QU
youtube.com/watch?v=in2C_ZQgtfI
youtube.com/watch?v=uWV81F9Y-kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9MAQmsZZYEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, this is better. God tier 80s aesthetics.

>drop two grenades in tank
>brad pitt's body still in one piece

that part made me kek
shit movie

Action movie pretending to be a war movie. Worth a watch.

Was ite, solid 6.5/10.

here's another tank movie

no

>God tier
hi Sup Forumseddit

Not sure, Sup Forums what did i think of this movie?

I think it got pathetic with how it tried to be a serious war movie, showing american soldiers as flawed and with grey morals, only to make a complete 180 in the end with a big stupid heroic last stand in which german soldiers just rushed towards the tank like mindless uruk-hais

I didn't mind it until that bullshit last stand in the 3rd act

8 YEARS OLD!!!!!

Remember that propaganda movie from Inglorious Basterds where the German dude defeated an entire US battalion from a tower?

Yeah, it's like that. Except it actually takes itself seriously, which makes it all the funnier.

>the cause: freedom
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>the enemy: the world's deadliest fighting machine
>a fucking T55
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's better than Hacksaw Ridge, and that's coming from a Melfag.

@76316551
"no"

>You think for yourself. When I was eight years old, defending Stalingrad, I didn't *think for myself*. When the Motherland asked for our lives, we GAVE. My father didn't think of himself, he GAVE. My mother didn't think of herself, she GAVE. My brother didn't think of himself, he GAVE! My comrades tied a rope around my waist and lowered me on top of Nazi tanks. I'd stuff Molotovs under turret and cannon, and they pulled me up again. Eight years old! They called me Tank Boy.

>using half a human corpse as a shield while 1-arming a machine gun lighting nips up
>80's-style ridiculous montage of andrew garfield chanting "just one more lord HELP MEH GET ONE MORE"
>grenade soccer
>vince vaughn on a blanket-sled enacting a tunnel shooter

Eat shit, HSR was corny as fuck faggot

>the most basic stereotypical HURR RUSKIES AR BAD AND KILL BABBYS bullshit
>god tier

Fury was entertaining up until the last fight, it even showed american soldiers pretty negatively with the shooting of prisoners and sexual urges of the crew with a lack of respect for the civilian population. This is true tank kino though

The lead protagonist and likeable crew are just as ruskie as the meniachal commander desu, it's a story of people and morals much more than nations. Maybe you should watch it instead of judging it by its poster

I watched it and it was a basic bitch single dimension character shitfest
the bad guys were a stereotype, the good guys were a stereotype, it was a bad movie with a tank theme thrown on top of it

get some taste, boy

I thought I was the only one on Sup Forums who had seen that one. Unlike Fury it deals with the subject in an interesting way, and its made by a guy who actually served in a tank.

coon ass was the best character

Name a better movie involving a tank crew that isn't Lebanon which was posted already or a better movie set in the Afghanistan war, let's see your exquisite taste

>dem visor scope sequences

it's a great film, and it kinda makes you feel there inside the vehicle, much like das boot

fuck you, you don't tell me what to do

>German AT guns missing on a slow moving target
>Tiger tank being taken out by 4 Shermans
>Germans shooting their rifles and machine guns on a tank
>German doesn't kill Norman or drag him out

Ok, well it would prove your point that the movie is bad if you had better examples to compare it to, rather than saying "it's one dimensional and shit"

it was derivative

Typical american hollywood bullshit
Also that encounter with the tiger is just hilariously wrong. Brad pitt and his crew would be the first to die

HOL UP

Is that shane???

Mask yu sumthin riiick

No. Why the fuck did Brad Pitt love his tank so much? It was already busted. They all would have lived if they just abandoned the busted tank and told reinforcements about the battalion

Fury is like someone decide they needed a "Thin Red Line" film set in Europe. But since no one had any profound things to have the characters say they just had them suddenly blurt out obscure Bible verses at odd moments. It didn't work, made no sense. All these theologians on one tank crew. Oh, and a horse runs by at one time. DEEP.

>Shit tier movie depicted by Jews
>TFW the booming sound shook the floor and chairs when that Tiger rolled out on screen and every shot fired after that
As much as I didn't like things in the movie, it was worth the price of admission.

Wouldn't buy a copy though.

I was cringing the whole movie. It's like it tries super hard to be authentic as possible, but fails in every regard. The whole scene where they're eating dinner and food is so fucking awful I wanted to leave the theater.

Oh, and to further add, making the Germans retarded as fuck was possibly the worst part. I've never seen enemy combatants portrayed this dumb in any movie, ever. It's like they were all just stuntment who were told "ok, you're gonna run over there and then die." with no military training at all.

I guess when the enemy is pants on head retarded, there's almost no tension since the only way the main characters can fuck up is if they are complete dumbasses themselves.

Or if the dumb enemies have Super Nazi Science and superior numbers on their side, showing how much of an underdog the USA were in 1945

shit

It's like a Tarantino movie, only without any of the redeeming qualities of a Tarantino movie

The whole point of them being there was that they were the only guys standing between the battalion and the allied supply line that was conducting an offensive. That whole offensive would have been a disaster if the SS broke through

Hopefully Dunkirk will be better.

No one here watched the white tiger? A russian movie? Pretty dank

Thanks for reminding me this exists. Great film.

>directed by Nolan
It's shit

>directed by Nolan
It'll flirt with intellectualism before devolving into explaining aloud everything at a 3rd grade level

I did it was meh.

I just want Das Boot the tank movie.

I don't think Nolan has ever dealt with historical events being the main focus of a movie. He has a set narrative instead of making one up, so maybe he'll do alright? Or maybe he'll fuck it up somehow

That looks good for an 80's movie

it was the most stupid movie I ever saw.

I remember the tank was unmoveable but everyone was staying right infront of the MG that can only see the front.
Also all this anti tank tropps dont use anti tank weapons or even miss it.
There was this guy on top of the tank he got hit like 10 times by a sniper but still breathe and still acts cool.

I could go on...

lets dont talk about the Tiger driving around all alone without any support.

>Not posting the best tank movie

muh positive waves

That was a good one. Have another one.
youtube.com/watch?v=22OSoQJn0QU
youtube.com/watch?v=in2C_ZQgtfI
youtube.com/watch?v=uWV81F9Y-kQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9MAQmsZZYEs
Have some lavochkino as well.

Love that movie.

>I pulled my tooth out, knifed my face up and spent days watching horses die. I didn’t bathe for four months."

Shia Labeaouf is the biggest pseud in the history of pseud actors, bigger than James Franco.