bbc.com/news/magazine-21226068
bbc.com/news/world-asia-33902065
bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimizuka
weider-jp.com/know/bukatsu/club?param=QDWVmaF 0PWmV6VSgKcsUcpnBsKn/g/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get over it faggot

what you are talking about is a literal modern SJW output

its alright that you stand for the SJWism but i hope you stop doing that on Sup Forums but on some SJW forums or social media. theres a bunch of people who support it on other sites

>refuses to recognize past history
this is a meme
we just aren't like Germany that strict

*broadside you*

The problem is China and Korea regard us refusing to recognize what they insist all as us refusing to recognize past history all. And in a sense modern China and Korea, especially Korea, are established on anti-Japan ideology. These problems cause us to be hard to communicate in past history.

japanese invasion best invasion

We should concentrate on present,and now you are currently one of bigger problems in Asia.

>slaughters and rapes millions
a paki talking about rape

They tell themselves they are the master race and refuse to believe that they could do any wrong/believe all they did was justified for "muh empire of the sun". The rape of Nanking is the literal low-point of not just Japan, but all of mankind.

one quote: "Let me recount some instances occurring in the last two days. Last night the house of one of the Chinese staff members of the university was broken into and two of the women, his relatives, were raped. Two girls, about 16, were raped to death in one of the refugee camps. In the University Middle School where there are 8,000 people the Japs came in ten times last night, over the wall, stole food, clothing, and raped until they were satisfied. They bayoneted one little boy of eight who [had] five bayonet wounds including one that penetrated his stomach, a portion of omentum was outside the abdomen. I think he will live."

All the while Japanese today have the gall to deny it happened or claim they "dindu nuffin wrong"
see

if it's just a meme why are your textbooks silent on so many of the events?

not even dindu

explain what parts are "dindu"

i was taught nanjing incident in high school,uni everywhere
whites are fucking evil and hiding their huge sin to every single people on earth
just shut up

The Nips weren't the first and they aren't the last to fuck over asia. Kind of hard to give a shit about them killing chinks when the chinks immediately after killed off more of their own.

>The rape of Nanking is the literal low-point of not just Japan, but all of mankind.

Shinzo Abe "Japan didn't invade any asian country in WWII, we just liberated asia."

dot.asahi.com/aera/2017061900088.html?page=3

When we colonize places we leave behind infrastructure, jobs, and civilization.

You just rape people.

topkek
modern asia is literally the product of japan

bbc.com/news/magazine-21226068

There are countless incidents of the downplaying of Japanese war crimes in textbooks. When your country literally calls back ambassadors from Korea for some comfort woman statue, you know there is an issue.

And sure Whites have done terrible things, but at least they admit to it. You literally never read about the German government engaging in denial of its past, because it doesn't do it.

Someone needed to send wh*tes back to europe

how about we talk about atomic bomb,Jim Crow law, slavery my friend?

>Inb4 "We dindu nuffin!!!!!"

You must be so proud of China and North Korea.

>nukes
two wasnt enough

>slavery
nothing wrong enslaving nigs

this is what white did to colored people

please talk about it with your own words.
anyone can cite internet articles.

>the downplaying of Japanese war crimes in textbooks. W
do you even know SK and China do it a worse way as well. i can cite such articles ofc, but hey i wont do it because i think it doesnt seem to be an interesting way to figure out such things.

Things they do not deny
fucking subhuman

this is a japanese civilian

sadly they were influenced by commies, which ironically japanese empire was preventing from spreading in asia

If Nanking is Asia's Holocaust, that means...

bbc.com/news/world-asia-33902065
I recommend this too

Japanese don't deny war crimes too subhuman
this is what they did to vietnamese

this is what japs did to asian people

>They were 13 and 15 years old when Japanese soldiers attacked their village in 1944.
>"I was really struggling because I didn't want my clothes to be stripped off. I kept my legs together, tightly crossed. After I did that, they punched my thighs so that they could do what they wanted."
>Everyone was forced to watch as the men were executed, suspected of being resistance fighters, the sisters recall. One old man was castrated and forced to eat his own penis.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605

they are still suffering from white's sin

Don't speak that because some butthurt japs are going to crazy.

All things that are completely accepted in my country and literally never denied. Yeah you have a few racists who say the later two were good things but they are in the extreme minority, whereas Japan its a far different story. As it pertains to the bomb, I wholeheartedly agree the suffering of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was terrible, but I wouldn't equate it to the other things talked about in this thread. While the whole thing was a sordid affair, it was the outcome of a frustratingly stubborn Japanese government who wouldn't surrender because "muh honor", and impending Soviet advancements in the north. Had there been a full invasion both sides would have suffered more. A blockade wasn't feasible given the previously stated stubborn government, and the impending Soviet advancement in the north.

nothing have changed, this is a pic of syria

Japanese, Turks, Americans and Israelis never fail to impress me.

Denno heika banjil!!!!

>yfw japan started the plastic surgery trend in korea, they even have shrines dedicated to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimizuka

Japanese and Turkish are literally angel when compare to Whites

and you paki fucks are just summoning japanese and korean commercial blogs/forums shill and chink ccp sympathizers/shills

stop doing this shit, you are just baiting them. and if you dont stop this, i officially start to nitpick and troll you pakis on int.

>The Mimizuka (耳塚?, "Ear Mound", often translated as "Ear Tomb"), an alteration of the original Hanazuka (鼻塚?, "Nose Mound")[1][2][3] is a monument in Kyoto, Japan, dedicated to the sliced noses of killed Korean soldiers and civilians[4][5] as well as Ming Chinese troops[6] taken as war trophies during the Japanese invasions of Korea from 1592 to 1598. The monument enshrines the severed noses of at least 38,000 Koreans killed during Toyotomi Hideyoshi's invasions
>Traditionally, Japanese warriors brought back the heads of enemies slain on the battlefield as proof of their deeds. Nose collection in lieu of heads became a feature of the second Korean invasion...it was far easier to just bring back noses instead of whole heads.
>In the second invasion Hideyoshi's orders were thus:

>Mow down everyone universally, without discriminating between young and old, men and women, clergy and the laity—high ranking soldiers on the battlefield, that goes without saying, but also the hill folk, down to the poorest and meanest—and send the heads to Japan.

They say us Europeans were violent and bloodthirsty, but Asians are simply a whole other level.

wrong since white's benevolence towards humanity far outshines any wrongdoings. without white contributions you'd still be a poor peasant unable to shitpost on Sup Forums

whites are evil came from mars
they deserve to suffer from immigrants
enjoy the life with potential terrorists kek

whites are the most peacefull people

>reading this
two bombs were not enough

lol this tard getting butthurt over things happened 400 years ago like some crazy muslim extremist group does

we are your gods, have some dignity and bow down to white's superiority

I guess they give 0 fucks?

The mark of true alpha conquerers

pic was taken when Japanese captured rare apes from universe

this is what happens when you use your cell phone too long

btw to be fair the comfort woman thing is a lie

none of them are smiling

what is wrong with them?

>By Mariko Oi
basically, leftists always say it's not enough, while rightists say it's enough
>When your country literally calls back ambassadors from Korea for some comfort woman statue
Jap government think it's violation of an agreement because they were built in front of the embassy
anyway, it's Not directly related to textbook controversies

pic would not have been taken if whites didn't invent photography

because they are russian
meme aside you polish are on kill list too

Japan found vitamin, brown TV, dry battery, new 2 elements, blue LED too

>meme aside you polish are on kill list too

jej

>samurai””””””mindset””””””

Japan liberated Asia
ISIS liberated Middle East

beautiful....
can't u see our beautiful national flag?
> slaughters and rapes
never happened such cruel things
we are innocent beautiful race.
god created us super nippon-jin.

ITT : Paki summoning butthurt netouyo Japs (colorized)

don't respond to bait

"A jap soldier shot a mother and her baby in her arms just because she was running."

"Japs repetitively stabbed a infant with bayonets until he stopped crying and died"

"13 of my family member were slaughtered by jap soliers, I swore to revenge myself on japs when I was 7"

>it was the outcome of a frustratingly stubborn Japanese government who wouldn't surrender because "muh honor", and impending Soviet advancements in the north.

although i for one don't give a shit about the nuking on hiroshima and nagasaki, the convenient narrative with which americans often justify it sounds ridiculous, because that way you can justify literally every warcrime, and it nullifies the point of existence of warcrime. by the rationale, how do you even refute some japanese who say that nanking massacre was done in pursue of giving china (which rejected japanese recommendation for surrender) shock and awe?

hmmm....

you korean gasengi falseflaggers as well.

we have nothign to worry about

russians are fast becoming an endangered sub species

they aint got shit to say in the modern world.

soon you will have your clay returned just as we will.

while russia's official language becomes arabic

japs were rather isolated for a long time so i guess the had dehumanized the non japanese people subconsciously and committed such things mentioned in the thread without much empathy. its a tragedy but those events are hardly relevant in modern politics and apologizing for something that has nothing to do with you has no effect on anything.

seriously plz stop this shit

like i said, if you dont stop it ill start to "bantz" you pakis. i dont have any hostility to you so far but you smuggin over japs is starting to change my mind

*in pursuit of

russians do nothing good but destroy everything
it seems that we are sharing this feeling. good.

dont get it

you cant recognize them
those gasengi gooks false flag under jp proxies

Ok fren. Just for future refrence based paki and me are the only regular posters here.

Open the immigration, Japan. I wanna live the japanese lifestyle.

>southeast Asian living in japan
(lol
might as well commit sudoku
if whiteys aren't being accepted there what more third world asians

>anyone who criticizes glorious nippon must be korean!
pathetic. this is why noone respects japanese

Soon my friend. Their birthrate and pride will soon waiver to the pressure from its Chinese neighbors.

I candidly admitted the suffering of the cities was terrible.

>some japanese who say that nanking massacre was done in pursue of giving china

China wasn't an aggressor state, and even if it was, raping little girls doesn't help the Japanese advance any further.

Why so many japs are butthurt??

you can see butthurting white fucks too
they just want to conceal their sin by the way that blame Japanese or somewhere who are colored people

>denno heiga banzaii!!!! :DDDDD

it's literally the other way around, my man.
as everybody knows, it's you people and chinese that are eternal butthurt towards japan, which you think cares little about history.

ITT: japs are talking to off topic and trying to detour White's crime

>raping little girls doesn't help the Japanese advance any further.
but then americans believe vaporizing little girls helped.

Please vote it!
weider-jp.com/know/bukatsu/club?param=QDWVmaF 0PWmV6VSgKcsUcpnBsKn/g/3

its fine if you make these "sometimes" for fun but you constantly make them and look pretty smug and mean the same way that real japan haters obsessed about politics/id politics or the alt-right racists do. alt right posters make "nigger" or "shitskin/muslim" "bantz" threads and justify it as "bantz for fun" i dont find it fun or funny even though this is Sup Forums. i mean, you just have done the same kind of bothersome shit to japanese.

even if you dont have such an intent this kind of thread only gathers those. if you think its "fun" or "funny" then ill have to attack you and your social values. keep in mind no japanese really have offended you

>source: an elderly woman's diary
2bh I don't like Abe but this explains a lot

Germany was really good at management for this kind of fuckers indeed

No, vaporizing two industrial cities that happened to have little girls in them.

there is no such thing as innocent people you dumb kimichi baka comfort plastic waifu

just assholes and who is the king asshole of them all

So most of Japs recognize their actions and Japan teach people about warcrimes? Do really they think those are shame?? Wow now I love Japs.

>happened
you know, both are major cities, it can't be "happened"

t. Proxy japs who are trying to look pollack

t kpop please protect me from worst korea american heroes.

I like japs better than koreans. Koreans beoples not nice, only care about wealth and status

The difference is one is true and historically recorded in textbooks, the other one is exaggerated conspiracies from biased worldviews of neo-nazis. Does truth offend you?

their only value is meh 1st world country
but Japan have been 1st world country for 100 years
you found the difference. good.

>Japs are talking about relationships betweeen worst Korea and America.

It's very simple actually. Japanese don't consider other Asians as human beings. Thus no war crimes can be committed against them.

this

so true

koreans are assholes and I hope China soon help Kim Jung Un fuck Souths ass so hard.