W*ite people food

>w*ite people food

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.nrk.no/serie/newton/dmtv24001217/31-03-2017
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-this-women-s-nipple-part-9-7fyf15v/answers/new.html
dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/tesis?codigo=55896
youtube.com/watch?v=zFON1IE13Lg
ich.unesco.org/en/RL/mediterranean-diet-00884
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feels good man

I honestly find plain white bread sandwiches delicious

white americans don't have a cultu-

actually norway eats poo

tv.nrk.no/serie/newton/dmtv24001217/31-03-2017

does culture mean "food"? I've never quite understood this meme

how can one conceivably think "white people have no culture"?

A bunch of Caribbean tropical niggers on twitter started this meme because they think eating spicy shit is somehow magical and means their pallet is more advanced.

No, but white "people" only eating bland trash is a symptom of their own lack of culture

sweden looks good

>pallet

>Black people food

That's dumb as fuck, my understanding is that traditional white European countries had neither the climate nor the natural flora for ridiculous spicy foods. That was a big deal when Europeans started searching for spices when they took to long sea voyages right? Now we can pretty much get any type of food we want at the grocery store since industrialization has helped with storage and shipping exotic foods. How does that equate to a lack of culture?

Yeah I had no idea how to spell it, but you get my point.

Didn't read lmao

>good food = spicy food
Your lack of culture is showing, snow ape

why are white people so butthurt?

Ah sorry, generic pasta dish#42 with weird vinegars and overrated bread and maggot filled cheese.

Because we're better than you and you need to learn your place

KFC is white people food and it's spiced chicken. It has 13 fucking spices. It's more culture than niggers will ever have.

>Italian cuisine = pasta
You are just further proving my point

I was being kind, you people are like catfish and will eat anything from the sea.

Read Actually, looking at /ck/, throwing in arbitrary amounts of different spices is something only white "people" do
Lots of Italian regions don't even border the sea, I guess looking at a map is too daunting of a task for snowniggers

>being wh*te and c*nadian

lmao tough luck, you probabbly eat maple butter on top of cardboard lol

tbf Italians do tend to throw a shitfit whenever you try to add more than like 2 ingredients on a pizza or use bacon in carbonara, or make the dishes more interesting in any way

The opposite of bland is spice?

>Lots of Italian regions don't even border the sea, I guess looking at a map is too daunting of a task for snowniggers

Your olivenigger shithole could fit inside a single Canadian province. Are you telling me you people can't afford to ship whatever seafood you get inland?

>brit
>more interesting

that's the equivalent of me taking a dumb on your forehead and telling you you look more interesting this way

>I'd be probably be right too considering

dump*

>The opposite of bland is spice?
No, that's only what snownigger subhumans believe
>Are you telling me you people can't afford to ship whatever seafood you get inland?
Italian cuisine developed at a time when refrigerated transport did not exist, but I guess that new worlders can't conceive a culture being older than 200 years

>canadian food experts

Don't burgers count as white people's food? Who the fuck doesn't like burgers?

fuck the white race

>the apex of white people's food is burgers

really makes you think

>we have refused to change our cuisine in line with the availability of new ingredients in the last 200 years, ergo we are more cultured

looks good desu

Well, I don't know, I like the steak and kindey pie but I didn't try much white food. Cheddar is also good.

>No, that's only what snownigger subhumans believe
Then what? olivenigger
>Italian cuisine developed at a time when refrigerated transport did not exist, but I guess that new worlders can't conceive a culture being older than 200 years

Italians cuisine may not have been able to ship fish a couple of kilometers in the sweltering olivernigger heat but they sure could ship your cousins jizz.

for subhumans and animals

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-this-women-s-nipple-part-9-7fyf15v/answers/new.html

>his country' food is so unredeemable and hopelessly shit it has been completely replaced with chicken tikkas and fast foods by the year of our lord 2017

>w-what about this?????

go eat smegma butter loser

Underrated bantz

>I have no arguments so I make strawmen out of what the other person is saying
Typical snownigger behavior, further worsened by its habit of eating processed industrial trash
>leafnigger calling out people about inbreeding
Top kek

Go eat some maggot cheese topped with your cousins spunk Mario

Those are Natives. At least my country isn't full of Italians.

>his country's greatest culinary achievement is fries with gravy and he has to thank the frogs for it

the absolute state of Canadian culture

This map is wrong, Spain is below 1%.

dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/tesis?codigo=55896

>over 50% of Pakistanis are from cousin marriages
Really makes you think

>Those are Natives
Sure thing Zhang, when is your cousin coming over from China to marry you?

Fuck white people

>people

>His countries great cultural legacy has been boiled down to mobsters, V-necks and spaghetti as far as anyone really knows

Poutine is better than any and all Italian food, prove me wrong.

>go eat this food that is produced only in a small part of an island that is not even inhabited by Italians and whose sale is prohibited since forever
Your culture is showing, subhuman snownigger

Sardigna est Italia

>"I'm an ignorant faggot and therefore your country is shit!"
The absolute state of leafnigger culture

>I have never left my trailer park and my father is also my grandfather: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=zFON1IE13Lg

>my trailer park had cable: the post

>I base my culture on TV shows
The absolute state of leafnigger culture

>Trailer park boys

Fuck that show and fuck off racists

>Implying that's not your culture

OH

>takes picture of a Turkish man off stormfront to support his "arguments"
Pathetic snownigger subhuman

>he really lives in a trailer park

>sopranos

Fuck you and fuck off leafs

>"let me tell you about your country"

>He had to reverse image search it because it could literally be an Italian

Oliveniggers baka

el leafANO senores.....

No I don't

I know all there is to know about Italy.

anybody could be italian if they follow immigration procedures, on the other hand only literal drooling retards seem to be granted canadian citizenship.

>has to visit stormfront to help boost his snownigger ego

At least I'm not second world senpai.

not yet

I googled a Turk. Do you get triggered by stormfront or something? Wasn't your country literally allied with the Nazi regime...

>I know all there is to know about the world by watching American televesion
>claim to be first world
>have lower life expectancy than Italy

fake news, delete this

There's not much to Italy other than the mafia, the Colosseum, spaghetti, v-necks, being second world and cousin marriage.

t. Italian expert.

>america jr. recycling yank stereotypes
>can't even have their own stereotypes

embarrassing really

>mfw only white people have their food labelled as world intangible heritage by the unesco

non whites btfo as always

>""""stereotypes""""

Mexicans are white?

>Anglo food is so shit they willingly import hundred of thousands of low iq brown subhumans a year into their countries all to have a quasi decent meal

>"""""meal"""""

or so their wives claim

wtf with that "white people don't have a culture" thing?
they do have a culture, and even many non-white people adapted many things from white people's culture, why do these fuckers think if that culture is considered as norm, then it doesn't exist or doesn't count as a culture?

>import hundred of thousands of low iq brown subhumans a year into their countries all to have a quasi decent meal

Hey I'm against Italian immigrants

wtf they allowed those savages to get a spot? what a disgrace, affirmative action is a cancer, do they even have three star restaurants? jesus

thanks for using my pepe

Why do you even give a shit about UNESCO?

Touche'

I dont care I just wanna btfo those non whites with their huge inferiority complexes

just banter

>a fuckin leaf

Sweden looks okay and Denmark looks fucking amazing tbqhwy

geez why you all are so fuckin weird

Americans.

Looks perfectly Italian to me.

ich.unesco.org/en/RL/mediterranean-diet-00884

>Cyprus, Croatia, Spain, Greece, Italy, Morocco and Portugal

Only Croatia is semi-white