W/ Westworld General

Chickens clucking and women giggling edition.

In WIll's timeframe:

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/11/14/westworld-season-2
youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meme.

>HI subs

but why tho

Maybe I'm deaf.

I don't see any shrink ray.

hoping for new [screams internally] and [revving intensifies]

Anyone else think this show is kind of trash but sticking with it through the first season because you've watched it all so far?

How popular is this show with normies? I only know of two other people who watch it and I'm worried HBO will can it

>Hannibal analyses Sup Forums

A friendly reminder that apparently there is some bootleg version of S01E07 not ending on the scene with Bernard and Theresa getting on the elevator. I tried looking for it, but to no success.

So if William isn't MiB and they're all in the same time, how badly is Teddy getting cucked? I mean, he's desperately searching for her and he's basically just going to find the love of his life getting fucked every night by a beta faggot.

Dolores? More like Qtlores :3

It's doing horribly.

The thought did occur to me.

i wonder if people born deaf get salty at the descriptions

>(dog barking)
>oh wow, really wonder what that's like. Cunt.
>(machine gun firing)
>woooowwwwww

TINY

Like most open world video games it's enjoyable trash

It's been renewed for a second season.

was JD a host?

it's been renewed for s2.
Do you guys think black beard man was replaced when he found out, but somehow escaped and snatched up the programmer girl?

It was looking hopeful until we hit the rewrites. Its at that point you see the big drop in quality

They had some good ides and decided to say fuck it. Lets just make le epic twist.

Yup.
Maeve Storyline ruined it for me.
And then Will and Dolores "in love" in the last episode sealed the deal.

It's Dolorable, friendo.

WHICH IS IT

No, he was always a host.

*teleports besides you*

the autism rate is lower than we thought

Why is her head so big compared to her body?

I wonder if narration for the blind includes references to the colour of things. That'd be pretty sadistic.

do you think him and Dolores is a product of Arnold's code or Hannibal's?

Reminder that Lazlo and Lawrence are twins.

What percentage of the staff do you think has fucked her during off hours?

Ford said Bernard wasn't around in the Arnold days

ew.com/article/2016/11/14/westworld-season-2

this explains why ford's dad was gonna fuck bernad up, caz hes not a guest!

Pretty sure Dolores is confirmed Arnold code.

Reminder that the hosts have taken over the research facility and park 30 years ago when they first came online and the maze is them creating new bots that will find a way out for them.

Everyone but Teddy.

Hannibal lector is Aronald, the one you thought died 35 years ago trying to find real AI

Only arnold was obessed in giving the robots real soul

Her programming irregularities are affecting her shrinkray application.

threadly reminder

please teddy has had enough

>ywn sneak up behind her while she's sitting like that and stick your finger in her ass crack

What if...at the center of the maze its an underground pond, with a boat. And there is a tunnel that leads out of the island so the robets can reach the real world.
Cap this you saw it here first :^)

HIS PUNISHMENT MUST BE MORE SEVERE

AH RECKON

Right now Maeve storyline is retarded, but I'm hoping for some twist - it's plausible the two cucks are just mentally challenged and it is all part of Ford's plan.

Will and Dolores in love isn't that bad, it was expected they would have a fling.

That's because Bernard is Arnold.

Sounds too cheap for Nolan

Bernard, run OJ.exe please

But Juice was innocent

So how butthurt has the feminists been after the last episode when benard crushed that womens skull?

>finger on the trigger

She is still cute doe.

Bernard is innocent too, evil white man made him do it!

was Chrissy a host?

>slave nigger
Bravo Nolan

why do guys with small white dicks love westworld so much?

Logan

What did she mean by this?

What does the board want to do with the park tech? Clone armies? Youd think that would be the first implementation before a resort.

if no pissfu next ep we riot

That's pretty insightful. Although I don't think any of the other hosts have taken a swing at Bernard.

everytime

FUCK OFF CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Youd think that would be the first implementation before a resort.

That's just it, it was Ford and Arnold's dream project, perhaps self-funded or another investor, then when that investor got swallowed up by Delos they're like "wait why isn't this being used for military applications? GIBES ME DAT!" but Ford refuses to play ball.

Replace prominent people in society with robots and TAKE OVER THE WORLD

The gripe I have with Wilores is how Mcpoyle is against everything in the park and then he flips. It comes off as poor writing. Look back on the previous episodes at Wills actions.
>Concierge is dtf
I can't keep my friend waiting
>Hooker tries to fuck
I have someone at home
>Logan stabs old guy robot
Will cries about it
>Logan shoots some robots
Will cries about it

>Will spends 3 days with some robot
Wow this is true love I mean who knows how long I spent with my fiancé but after spending 72 hours with this programmed sexbot I truly know what it feels like to be in love.

doesn't seem like anything to me

why is she so fucking qt

>Youd think that would be the first implementation before a resort
Ford isn't interested and can trash the code at any time. Hence the spying to get leverage on him.

It's pretty clear from the recent episode that he wasn't in love with his fiancee

What are the chances of Ford having a backup of himself in the slim chance of someone going physical on his ass?

I want to ________ dolores

door?

Can someone explain to me the appeal of Dolores? her character and storyline is just boring and she has a pancake flat ass and pig like physical appearance.

MIB FINDING THE MAZE HAS BEEN LEAKED

EVERYONE BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs

spy burger

>he doesn't know about 4chanX

cuck dolores with teddy

Will is a white hat. He wants to be the good guy, the hero, to fall deeply in love with oh so special and unique and pure ranchers daughter. He didnt want to open up to that part of himself before, because it would mean acknowledging how unfulfilling his real life is.

when he really realizes what a fraud it all was, he'll go black hat.

>the appeal of Dolores?
its just a meme

You know it embeds a thumbnail, right?
Try harder to shitpost.

you're a meme

Hullo.....Ahm inna dreem.

>when he really realizes what a fraud it all was, he'll go black hat.

You mean WW or real life?

I always thought it was love at first sight - there was a scene at the beginning that implied that and foreshadowed romance.

Besides Dolores looks and talks like a fucking angel, I wouldn't last 3 days without falling in love with her and I would easily pass the hooker, she wasn't worth unbuttoning my trousers.

>Concierge is dtf
> Logan stabs old guy robot
>Logan shoots some robots

This happened all in the beginning, I guess after a few days he has gotten the gist of the game.

As an always sunny fan i cant take this show seriously.

I'm a sexy meme tho

you're a fucking embarrasment

Pretty much, i'm watching just in case they actually decide to tell an interesting sci-fi story

Accurate to the times, desu. Lots of guns up until like the second world war had heavy-ass triggers because people always had their fingers on them. It seems like a simple idea, but trigger discipline hasn't been around forever.

Is she the ugliest hot girl ever Sup Forums, or the hottest ugly girl? My gf and I agreed we both really wanna see a dick in her mouth. Hope she isn't gone for good :'(

Reminder that if you think William is a younger MiB, you're a retard and your theory sucks.

dumbass
its rating are ~ 10 million an episode.
the best on HBO

*blasts you with my shrinkray*

heh

She's not hot-ugly, she's ugly period.
The word you're looking for is "makeup".

>rewrites
What are you talking about?

11,7 million, if I'm not mistaken