Jesus Christ stop putting your stupid wife in everything you do

Jesus Christ stop putting your stupid wife in everything you do.

You're a fucking fag lover, OP

Rob Zombie is an auteur, clearly this level of kino is not for the likes of you.

This

His remakes are garb

Not really. She's just a bad actor and plays the same dumb white trash bitch over and over and over and over again. It's ridiculous.

tyrannosaurus rex when

his wife isn't the problem

so he likes to keep his wife around when he makes movies. just a white male making sure he doesn'r get cucked. can you blame him?

Never.

No you misunderstand

I havent seen the movie youre just a faggot is all

You joke, but as a director that controlls every aspect of the process and leaves his personality imprinted on everything he does, he's the textbook definition of an auteur.

He's a lot like John Waters actually.

Remember, auteur is a reflection of the process, not the 'quality'.

He's not the first lowbrow auteur and he won't be the last.

I'd still rather watch this than michael bay garbage.

I want Eva to sit on my faaaaaaaaaaaacccceeeee

Fucking based, she's the Harley Quinn we deserve

Are there any other examples for directors putting their wife/husband in their movies!?

Kevin Smith does it, Harmony Korine does it, John Cassavetes did it (probably the only case where it worked because Gena Rowlands is an actual good actress and not some dumb bitch).

Dario Argento

She wasn't bad but why the hell did they switch format to like some weird 60fps digital shit during that strobe scene with her, it was so noticeable and retarded.

Tarkovsky but only by proxy.

Do you think he killed her in the end?

Are there any examples of directors putting their wife's son in their movies?

Tim Burton not anymore :)

Yep, she and Doomhead could make a good Harley & Joker duo :)

That awful last scene for an awful movie. You just know Rob Zombie made it that drawn out just so he could have "Dream On" play through completely

Polanski

If i understand this correctly, nice

Ok, so on the one hand gives you some of the best, creepy villain actors–Sid Haig, Bill Mosely, Malcolm McDowell, Karen Black, etc.– yet you have to endure crappy-acting from his cute wife (sorry, Sheri). What are you gonna do about it, make a thread on Sup Forums to complain?

Or we could write a collective letter!

Dear Rob,
We all think your wife is really cute, too, however...

Did anyone else legitimately enjoy House of 1000 corpses and the Devil's Rejects? House of 1000 corpses was a great psychedelic horror-comedy and the Devil's Rejects is a solid 8/10 film.

Everything else by Rob Zombie has been complete and utter shit though.

>Implying you wouldent lick Sheri Moon Zombie's asshole