Why didn't Dumbledore just teleport away?

Since there's a maximum version of the luminos spell, why not just use the brights all the time.

he had to die to get voldemort to trust snape completely or some shit idk rowling was a terrible writer

(most interesting man in the world voice)
I dont always post in threads but when I do

I tell OP hes a fag
-jackcool2002

why didn't they just hire a sniper and shot voldemort in the head?

Waiting for pasta.

Why didn't they just magic their way into a missile defense silo and nuke Snape? I bet that stupid shield over Hogwarts couldn't take a nuke either.

He was too committed to being in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

What bothers me is Voldemort's intentions. They seemed fine when I was younger because "le evil man is evil"

But older I look back and realise how shit they were.

What does Voldemort gain from killing everybody? Nothing. Why incite hate for non pure bloods when he himself was one?

Yes he killed Harry's parents and such, but were they not a part of a rebellious underground militia sect sworn to kill him?

Oh wait, "Muh Hitler". Man Rowling had not a ounce of creativity in her, did she?

yeah why not?

You're either very committed or you're a bot that somehow made it past the captcha.
Either way, you need to be banned.

thanks man, we can't have a proper HP thread without this pasta:)

based user telling the truth about one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchise

You do realise its just a bunch of us that saved the pasta ad post it every thread, right?

And you really enjoy that?
I suppose I'm a hothead then.

It is literally the best pasta ever created. Thats what Sup Forums does, spews shit until we stumble on something god, then spam the fuck of it and squeeze every drop of humor from it until it runs dry. Rinse and repeat.

You must be 18 or older to post here.

In the book he can't teleport inside school grounds, they ride brooms to the edge of the property and back instead.

LOL!

i don't like the way all this metaposting is going

>one of most powerful wizards in the world
>can't edit the rules so only he can teleport in his own school
uhh

He didn’t have a wand in his hand. Draco expelliarmused the shit out of it.

He was already dying from a curse put on him when he tried to fuck with a horcrux. He dies in this moment to use it against Voldemort. He even manages to push the elder wand off on to Draco without Voldemort realizing it (that is why the wand doesn't fully obey him, even after he kills Snape).

why didn't he teleport to voldemort's back and stab him in the heart?

Dumbledore was already dying. That's why, when he found out that Draco was trying to kill him, he made Snape promise to do it himself.

That's kind of the point, though. The school was made by wizards so powerful they make even Dumbledore and Voldemort look like amateurs.

Because he had no clue where Voldemort was.

>Why incite hate for non pure bloods when he himself was one?
You're retarded. It was pretty clear he was manipulating the pure-blood ideology, he wasn't a true believer like Lucius.

fucking kek, every time

downvoted

*checks username*

upvoted