Forced adoptions in UK

Tonight on french television, Britain was exposed as the 3rd world country it actually is.
How the fuck is this even possible? Explain yourselves!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_adoption_in_the_United_Kingdom

Other urls found in this thread:

adoptionbirthmothers.com/adoption-truth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#France
expertadn.fr/le-test-de-paternite-legal-en-france/
expertadn.fr/contestation-de-la-filiation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its not a crime if you do it to white people stupid

>Every European country has a mechanism which permits adoption without parental consent,[13]

watch it frenchie

Same reason the USA did it.

adoptionbirthmothers.com/adoption-truth/

Look up "Baby Scoop Era".

This happens in the U.S. too, and probably your shitty country too.

It only happens when the determine that the parents are a literal danger to the child's safety.

They showed that HUNDREDS of british families are actually refugees in France in order to flee their abusive social services.

>the french don't take children away from abusive parents

explains a lot desu

>implying taking children from chavs, gypos, and Manks to be raised by someone that can speak functional English is a bad idea

Considering I lived on a shithole council estate surrounded by scum who should of have had their kids taken away multiple times you have to really fuck up to have your kids taken away

I mean kids left in shitty nappies for days and getting infections and being sent to school with lice multiple times bad

If parents mistreat their child to the point where its damaging their physical/mental health then they loose their right to be a parent

How hard is that to understand Ahmed?

They need to go back.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#France
>Paternity testing is regulated by the state and only allowed in certain cases:
>This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a €15,000 fine.[19]

>manks
>not scousers

>the french are literal, unironic cuckolds

KEK

They explained how stolen children are sold like clothes in a catalog. How social services are required to fill quotas, and so take away children when it isn't needed. They take the children away if one parent has epilepsy or minor retardation. They even take the children away from the adopters of they dare bring them to the biological parents for a visit.

Baby Peter man. People like that don't deserve to have their own children.

Being poor and white in the UK makes your life completely worthless to our government. Wish it wasn't that way, but it is.

I can only say this system is actually better than being put into care here too. In most cases that baby actually has a chance at a better life pretending to be the natural birth of some middle class woman and her husband.

It's simple, in the UK, once you put your child up for adoption, you cannot reverse that decision, for any reason whatsoever.

But government intervention into family matters concerning adoption without consent is an issue though, the UK government is one of the worst when it comes to shit like this, it doesn't help that social work is so shit here.

>This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society
holy shit, explain yourselves frenchcucks

>fatherhood is determined by society

How is this even argument? It's only when the father CHOOSES it to be so, not by force.

>Tonight on french television

>fathers are free to abandon their families and never pay child support
You'd make a fine nigger.

>get cucked by wife
>it's your duty to raise the kid
You'd make a fine frog

Concentrate on your own country Eurocucks.
Half your population is dying from alcohol related liver disease and the other is breeding with mussies.

There's literally no reason for a man to raise a kid that isn't his.

Actually, there's no reason for a man to raise any child. He's meant to make them that's all. At the most, take one to leave his knowledge too if he is that vain.

All men should at least have 5 progeny.

pretty fedorable post m8e

>Men should pay child support for children that may or may not be theirs if the woman claims it is.

>In France raising your wife's bull's bastard is enforced by the state

I'M DYING!

This is what should happen to Trump voters, but they were mostly virgin losers who masturbated to anime so I guess no kids are in actual danger.

Social workers are mostly leftards too, so poor white people are going to suffer more at their hands than anyone else.

k cuck

>you should be free to be a neglectful asshole just because you FEEL like it

>fathers should not raise children that is for cucks!
>single mother household produce a higher percentage of criminals, mentaly ill, serial killers etc

how many offspring have you sired, character? I'm guessing 0

collin_powell_woah_nigga.jpg

It is a bad idea. Forcibly and irreversibly sterilizing them at birth is, however, the best idea.

Yeah I was adopted like this. I met my real father at 21. Knowing he never wanted me to leave his life. He was in prison when he was told I was going to be adopted. He told me he couldn't wait to get out and see me and my half sister. Broke my heart. He did a good job raising my little sister though. But still kills me inside wonder what the life I might have had would be like.

expertadn.fr/le-test-de-paternite-legal-en-france/
expertadn.fr/contestation-de-la-filiation/

I won't translate it for you, but it says it's perfectly legal, if you go through a judge, not by doing it yourself. You have 5 years to deny paternity if you raised the child.

>Actually, there's no reason for a man to raise any child
Kill yourself you piece of shit, children need a father. you want more numales running around?

this 2bh

without fathers kids end up watching marvel movies their whole lives, starting vlogs about capeshit and watching RLM

>they should be just like me

I don't give a shit about any children or anyone that isn't me. You probably have two parents like me. Doesn't mean shit.

>I don't give a shit about any children or anyone that isn't me.

>I don't give a shit about any children or anyone that isn't me.
Don't you want someone there to inherit your fedora collection?

This.