W/ Westworld General

Current list of host edition

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotoma#Neuropsychological.2C_psychological.2C_and_intellectual_scotomas
youtube.com/watch?v=ydPkFeLEjvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait... what?

That doesn't look like anything to me

Doesn't look like anything to me.

doesn't look like anything to me

Ford= the architect
Arnold= the Oracle

If you were able to go to the park, what would you do there?

So this is The Sims: West Life expansion?

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

shrink gods bulk apperception >20
1:1 cucks

>Westworld movie is canon
>Ed Harris is the survivor of the orginal
>robo Bernard is only pretending to be a slave
>Dolores is 30 years old so it's not pedophilia
>Hopkins uses hosts to spy on the black chick
>host copy of that woman will give herself away something something related to her smoking habit

>Wuh.. what list? I don't see anything.

Cowgirl Dolorable is best girl.

>when you realise Ford was using Bernard to study Theresa so he can make a host of her
>As early as episode 1 there were hints of this
>"Would you let me record your facial expressions"

>epic new meme
Doesn't look like anything to me.

Reminder that our ship is based on real unprogrammed feelings and real experiences.

Unlike Dolores' "relationship" with that cuck Teddy.

William's spent 30 years trying to find a way to set her free from her story. Teddy's stuck in his.

>I came here and I get a glimpse for a second of a life in which I don't have to pretend. A life in which I can be truly alive. How can I go back to pretending when I know what this feels like?

So, Will = MiB confirmed?

I knew from the second time Anthony Hopkins made a comment about the loss of his son. It was totally out of place both times.

In ep 4 is when it became obvious that Arnold and Bernard were the same person. Ford explains to Bernard about how Arnold was attempting to create consciousness at the end of Ep 3. By using memory, improvisation, and sense of self too bootstrap (or trick) the host into consciousness. In ep 4 we see Arnold going through this EXACT process with a fully clothed Dolores.

Remember, Ford does not let anyone talk to a host unless they're naked (ep 2), and you never see Bernard with a clothed one.

Arnold made a change to Dolores (which we can assume is similar to the reveries) that triggered Dolores' "I don't know" and "I think I'm losing my mind, it's like I don't belong in this world." Speeches.

Then she asks Arnold if he's done something wrong.

That's when I knew. Everything about that scene was out of place if Bernard is the one talking to her. He wasn't. It was Arnold.

If this get's less than 3 (you)s you're all shit.

Beyond its literal sense concerning the visual system, the term scotoma is also used metaphorically in several fields, including neurology, neuropsychology, psychology, philosophy, and politics. The common theme of all the figurative senses is of a gap not in visual function but in the mind's perception, cognition, or world view. Their concrete connection to the literal sense, however, is by the connection between the nervous system and the mind, via the chain of links from sensory input, to nerve conduction, to the brain, to perception (the processing and interpreting of that input) via the brain-mind correlation, to psychological function. Thus there is not only (or not necessarily) a visual inability to see an aspect of reality but also (or instead) a mental inability to conceive even the possibility of seeing that aspect, due to a cognitive schema that lacks any provision for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotoma#Neuropsychological.2C_psychological.2C_and_intellectual_scotomas

Yes.

Lock Dolores in a pig pen, make her live like a pig, eat shit and drink piss, then have my horse rape her repeatedly

I thought she was a host to begin with. Up until her name was given as the one sending data offsite.

I hope to Jesus they'll do that. I wished the episode would've ended with them revealing that the unfinished host in the basement was a Theresa clone, which they were obviously teasing.

Everyone knew faggot, congrats on being last to the party

2spooky

Isnt it kind of fucked up that Ford gave Bernard the backstory of his son dying?

Yes, it is confirmed that Jeffery Wright is playing Arnold and is interacting with Delores before the park opens.

This is one of the 3 timelines that the series covers.

In English, doc?!

I was looking for that, thanks, user.

If you think about it kissing is really stupid. Pressing your mouth on another mouth, why?

Hey dipshit, there was an original Bernard who was killed and replaced with a host for digging too deep into the park.

>Being in love with a fucking Robot
Pathetic! Sad!

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

they confirmed knudsen wasnt gonna appear in any more eps after the 7th though

i never did it so i can't say anything about it

>milfubot playmate for pigpen delores
plenty of room in the sty!

You and your coworker are doing your jobs when THIS robot threatens to kill you if you don't help her.

What do you do?

Keep in mind she's 110 lbs and unarmed.

Probably something similar to what william is doing, but not get so crazy over one chick. I'd try to find a big quest, and hopefully bang some hot chicks and meet some cool people along the way.

I thought Will and Lawrence playing poker was a really cool idea. It's like playing poker with an NPC in a video game, but you know them as a person so you can read them better.

She is qt

Whether Bernard was once real or not, but giving him a dead loved one would be as basic as what you'd expect. Every character has a tragic back story. Ford and the others just can't help themselves.

Same thing with that "blind" guy who can still see, but cant really.

Why would we know? We've never done it

Well anyone with half a brain would say "oh yeah sure we'll totally help", wait for her to go back to the park the next day, call security and tell them there is an insane bugged out robot and lobotomise it with extreme prejudice.

I feel like i'm supposed to be rooting against Ford, but i'm not.

>anyone with half a brain
A human brain, that is.

>MIB 'the world is fat and rich but lacks challenge'
>butcher dorks 'oh no we can't do the obvious thing - we'd lose our jobs!'
the worldbuilding is awful

based mcpoyle finally tapping dat qt ass

post yfw Bernard "it doesn't look like anything"

TERESA ISN'T GOING TO BE A HOST YOU SEE HER DEAD BODY IN THE TRAILER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why? At this point it's not even good versus evil, it's a bunch of greedy corporate fucks trying to screw over an old man and steal his IP for their own nefarious uses, Ford is just defending himself.

>that look on his face when they demonstrate Clementine going rogue

I almost wish he had just had a hearty belly laugh or even a cackle.

Just saw the latest episode.

Skeptic fags get BTFO at every turn.

everybody digs Hannibal (the real one, not the homosex ripoff)

I just don't give a fuck anymore. It started off so, so well and now it's trailed off into a sea of cartoon mediocrity. Normies are happy it's coming back for season 2. I'm not.

>he missed the "what door?"
Fucking casuals

>TERESA
>TRAILER

who?
where?

( ´° _°`)

youtube.com/watch?v=ydPkFeLEjvA

gay hannibal can shit in my mouth

are you black?

>TERESA ISN'T GOING TO BE A HOST YOU SEE HER DEAD BODY IN THE TRAILER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can someone really be this obtuse?

Also

>Ford's face when not only do you insult his intelligence, but you insult and degrafe not one, but TWO of his creations right in front of him

ep 8 promo

Yeah, I totally agree that their reasoning isn't very well explored, but I can totally see a scenario where I'd help her out.
>oh, this is kinda risky, i like risky
>i think i could get away with
>i'd probably lie to myself that i'm somehow in control of her and that i could stop it at any second.
>promise to pull the plug before anything bad happens, but things lead to another, and i still haven't done it, i'll wait and see just a bit longer
>i'm sorta kinda a friend with this woman, who i know is a robot, but damn i can't help my feelings
>i like to take orders and be dominated in a way
>if i tell someone about this, i'll get fired

I'm sure everyone can come up with their own reasons, and I wish they'd explore that in the show as soon as possible.

I've got some bad news for you...

Not him but I think she's pretty good looking and legit get buttflustered when people go LOLMANJAW.

also she was hilarious in True Blood.

Nah
>mfw he doesn't see the door

D-DELETE THIS

Now, now, Bernard, I know you're very upset by the untimely death of our lovely friend, Theresa. Unfortunately, sometimes sacrifices must be made.. But! I have a surprise for you, one that might soothe your wounded heart. The host -- the one I was creating in the basement -- well, let's just say Theresa's absence is merely.. temporary.

Now, my boy, I want you to join Theresa and me in the cabin. And I want you and her to make the beast with two backs while I watch. After all, we can't have that large black manhood of yours to go to waste, now, can we?

>MIB 'the world is fat and rich but lacks challenge'
Rich people think everything is easy and anyone could become rich if they weren't a cuck. Hardly new or novel.

hmm ...bernard is pissed, he will end up turning against ford

IS MY WAIFU ALIVE? WHERE IS FUCKFU

Yup

>tfw you scotomize AND sodomize all the hosts

Lads...

What if guests go to the park and never return to home?

Ford replaces them with hosts that he releases into the real world.

This is actually really good. Very convincingly written.

That'd be, like, REALLY dire.

I wish I could smash your face into your monitor and grind it into a bloody mess while you squealed like the pigfuck you are.

It honestly would have been better if they established that Hosts literally can't see what they're not programmed to as opposed to Bernard blatantly saying it like 10 seconds before it happens.

It's Westworld not The Stepford Wives.

Too many variables he couldn't control for. The second one of them sees something they can't comprehend or get into a minor accident that shows their insides the whole plan falls apart.

It would be kind of funny if the last shot was MiB with a knife drawn.

WATCH IT, LOGAN

It's well established that they block things that aren't in line with the setting. Pictures (the one on the Abernathy farm) words, (dolores and Teddy getting confused by references to the real world). Bernard only said that in this episode to refresh the audience of it before it happened. It's a well established rule though

Stepford Wives had better tits

So is Nard-dog Arnold or not?

iktfb

Doesn't look like anything to me

>Bernard only said that in this episode to refresh the audience of it before it happened.

It was pointless spoon feeding, how retarded do they think their audience is?

Was Ford studying Teresa to replace her with a Host?

I can't wait for the obligatory scene where a real human is made to doubt it's own existence and i can't wait for the black executive chick to die horribly too.

Am i the only one who thinks they went full Battlestar Galactica with it?

Will his acting be topped this season?

>Was Ford studying Teresa to replace her with a Host?

Through Bernard yes, remember that in ep 1 Bernard comments on her facial tics and asks if he can record them

> hosts are programmed to not see/register certain things
> Dolores Daddy freaks out with photo

So did he just freak out for the sake of freaking out or what?

What did roboBern say to abernathy when he was getting put into cold storage at the end of episode 1?
He looked pretty shaken up by it.

He caught the virus of actually questioning reality and realizing his world is fake

I'd say Ford's peacock speech was on par if not better, if only because it wasn't Shakespeare.

There are people in this thread, right now, who don't want to see Teddy come out on top.

Please go

teddy is a dumb cuck

But for him to question reality he would need to understand what was on the picture. But we know that sort of stuff is blocked for them.

So what gives?

It's the fucking Arnold virus