Why aren't we seeing more of her? She's probably the best eye candy in the whole show

Why aren't we seeing more of her? She's probably the best eye candy in the whole show.

Other urls found in this thread:

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Rosita_Espinosa_(Comic_Series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she needs to dress more slutty

Some dude on one of the walking dead pages got this commissioned and he was going to print it out and get the actress to sign it.

Yeah she's def the cutest that ha sbeen on the show. I find her almost flawless. and she's not even annoying. i mean her character.

She's much more slender than that with fuller lips and higher cheek bones and more olive/brown.

She's one of the best actresses too

Needs to fatten up and stop it with the duck lips filler.

Doesn't she die in the comics?

I can see her hate fucking spencer

This doesn't even look like her what the fuck he paid for this shit?

she's definitely gonna snap and get killed soon right?

mamacita's one of my favorites on the show :((((((((((((((

post her latino footpucci now!

Second most useless "main" character in the comics, right after Ezekiel. Funnily enough they died together.

Who?

that's just a girl doesn't look anything like her

>she will never pout disapprovingly as you lick her sweaty feet after wearing her boots all week

For a white girl she's pretty hot.

nope

She's a fatass. And without her cans, she'd be just another frumpy jew.

She is really hot

Maggie is more attractive.

you sound salty brah

What happened to her character? She hasn't done shit in like 2 seasons. Just appears every now and then.

Actress got preggers. No idea what will happen to her now that she's had the spawn.

Got preggers so they had to use her less or somehow add another baby into the show.

Not her

blonde

if they can CGI a fat GitS surely they can make Tara skinny

dropped this show when they got rid of the only decent girl

She could pull audiences if they gave her more exposure.

she looks like shit with that hair and all that crap on her face

seriously.
ill fall in love with a girl on a show, then see them all tarted up on the catwalk and be instantly put off.

maybe it means i like plainer girls idk, but girls really lose attractiveness when they go over the top with makeup and fancy dresses

You know it has gone beyond a fetish when feet can lower a solid 8/10 to a 5/10, in this case it boosts her from an 8 to a high 9/10.

They probably don't know what to do with her character. I feel like she was originally just going to be some slut that dies but they figured out the actor has a little range and that people can take her seriously when she isn't in her "Latina Whores Vol. 3" comic book costume

are u kidding me? her footpucci is trash tbqhwy fa.m

>tbqhwy fa.m

What did he mean by this.

>not full frontal

Gonna go skin a baby polar bear.

Lol h8 to break it 2 u

What about Enid?

Lol what? Yes it is.

Le bad trolling

Not Rosita kid

it's my original waifu. It's suzy crapgrass in Ned declassified school book

But she is kinda ugly on the show

T H I C C

>eye candy

She looks horribly dull with no life in her eyes she isn't even very pretty how ugly are the rest?

eww lol

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Who it?

Dead, she was too weak.

Did Rosita become a ruse master and get a face transplant?

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Rosita_Espinosa_(Comic_Series)

>by my talented friend
>talented
>that pic

she left ricks group in the last season

i wanted Eugene to tell her to fuck off after she asked him to make her bullets. shes so rude and all she does is boss people around.

She's not even hot. She just dresses slutty and has big DSLs.

Wtf is this her when she was young?

Tara the Titcow is hotter in every conceivable way. She's not pregoo anymore either so hopefully we get more of her bouncing globes and fun middle fingers.

you have a madonna-whore complex

Is Rosita gonna be kill?

What about judith?

i heard she has a big butt
is this true?

>kid
Why do I always imagine a 14 year old typing when someone says this?

That was her by the way. She also gets knocked up by fucking Eugene before that.