LOL bugerboos btfo

LOL bugerboos btfo.

The police had received multiple calls about a family flying the American flag, which is illegal to do in Denmark without prior permission from the police.

The police visited the family and said that they either had to take it down, or face a fine of 2500 dkk (roughly 375 usd).

In Denmark, it is illegal to fly any national flag, besides those of Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, other Scandinavian countries and the European flag, without first contacting -- and getting approval from -- the police.

Getting approval is usually conditioned on also flying the Danish flag, which must usually be of at least the same size as the other nations flag.

jyllands-posten.dk/indland/politiretsvaesen/ECE9664813/familie-fra-kolding-politianmeldt-for-at-flage-med-det-amerikanske-flag/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-27308555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DANE'D

supreme leader Trump has been informed

>Familien har flaget med Stars and Stripes, fordi den godt kan lide den amerikanske kultur

last time I was in denmark they sold german flags in the gas station though

YANK'D

dansken slår til igjen

>and the European flag
Faggot

>it is illegal to fly any national flag, besides those of Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, other Scandinavian countries and the European flag,

Finns and Icelanders BTFO

Same desu.

I doubt those flags where meant for flagpoles though.

Jesus christ the entirety of Europe is such an authoritarian shithole.

Dont worry though fly the palestine or ISIS flag and danish """secular"""" ""atheists"""" will run to your defense and ask for the removal of such racist laws

WTF I hate Denmark now

rood

It should say nordic flags. So those are allowed also afaik.

WTF I love Denmark now

They should have gotten the fine.

>In Denmark, it is illegal to fly any national flag, besides those of Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, other Scandinavian countries and the European flag, without first contacting -- and getting approval from -- the police.
Ahhh yes, European "freedom"

I love you also Finland ^_^

>flying the American flag in Denmark
They should be shot. As is their tradition.

>They should be shot. As is their tradition.

Wait, isn't that what happened to Theo Van Gogh?

He was shot by a buttmad muzzie.

Definitely not the same thing.

Besides, Netherlands != Denmark, just to be sure.

Nobody outside of Europe knows the difference between Danish and Dutch.

Do you?

kek

If this was America you'd think it was BASED!

>non-european education sucks
we been knew

Is it worth learning Danish for a diaspora who forgot the language (moved to the UK when I was 4 years old)?

Probably not

>flying the American flag, which is illegal to do in Denmark without prior permission from the police.

Is this a meme or real? Why would flying an allied country's flag be illegal?

>If this was America you'd think it was BASED!
It's not free speech unless you defend someone whose ideals you despise

Nobody gives a shit which makes it more amusing that Denmark has an inferiority complex over something so benign as flying a foreign flag

vincent van gogh was stabbed

Why would I care what flag someone is flying?

>On 27 July 1890, aged 37, Van Gogh shot himself in the chest with a 7mm Lefaucheux à broche revolver.[186][187] There were no witnesses and he died 30 hours after the incident.[16]

Sorry your country got sold to globalist kikes lmao some of our countries actually still act to like nation states

Because it is on American soil so civilians flying foreign flags is seen as isolating yourself from the rest of the population

based denmark

>Denmark
>A nation-state

>Scandinavians
>Upset at people isolating themselves

where exactly is that thing's nose.

>In Denmark, it is illegal to fly any national flag, besides those of Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland [...]
>Getting approval is usually conditioned on also flying the Danish flag, which must usually be of at least the same size as the other nations flag.

Based as fuck, is Greenland flag like other nordic flags? I mean, with the cross and shiet

It is Americas sovreign duty to liberate the oppressed populations of Americans in foreign countries.
This genocide cannot continue. Prepare your angus Daneland.

The Americans should go to the human rights court desu.

I'd rather go to the food court t b h

Do you also ban people from singing non-nordic national anthems? What about banning people from owning texts of non-nordic constitutions?

What a fucking joke.

It is.

It is also mandatory for all public buildings to have the Danish flag up on national holidays.

While Danish corporations may incorporate the Danish flag in their logo, foreign corporations, however, may not (at least not if they want to sell their products in Denmark).

And while not illegal, it is usually expected not to leave the flag up between sundown and sunup. (This is sometimes called "flag for the devil".)

Also, as far as I know, you need special permission from the Crown (in Danish: "kongelig resolution", basically Royal Resolution) if you want to flag with pic related.

>Be Danish
>Get BLOCKED

ebin

Never forget.

No it's different. But they almost selected a flag that was just like the Danish one but with green instead

It's cool.

Like Poland, but scooped.

>be american
>mexicans flood your country
>doesn't speak your language
>doesn't assimilate to your culture
>doesn't fly the american flag
>"damn this is the american dream! so beautiful"

It's suited for that polish poster on here in Japan

nobody cares

That's been the same with every migrant wave in the US

First gen comes with a dream but no sense of what's going on, go into ghettos

Second gen are wannabe heritagefaggots but American in their core

Third gen generally doesn't give a shit and is more or less American with some customs of old

Fourth gen is American

Most of that makes sense, it just seems weird that you can't fly the flag of allied countries without permission. It seems like NATO member flags shouldn't cause an issue.

Don't you have a Turkish referendum to vote in?

am actually a dane haha

You can fly the NATO flag though, so it's almost OK.

aren't you half spic paha?

You're thinking of Conway my friend

I'm just tanned

Danish is just Norwegian with half the sounds missing.

Other way around.

Please tell me that's real.

it is: bbc.com/news/technology-27308555

AMERICAN SAVAGES AND THEIR VASSAL STATES BTFO

I think it's largely similar here too. As far as I know you can only fly the Finnish flag or a pennon in Finnish or regional colours.