Overrated celebrities only remembered due to premature death

Overrated celebrities only remembered due to premature death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Adp-zuOcco0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

James Dean

Heath Ledger

All celebrities are overrated. Your post is stupid.

Amy Winehouse

came here to post this

This X 1000
worst joker ever, and only popular cause his death.

Also, Farley was insanely popular before he died. Just because you weren't born yet, doesn't mean what you said is true.

Philip Seymour Hoffman

Hey Sup Forums, take a break... you don't need to be a prick every day of your life, you know.

No.

>you must be underaged if you don't like the fat meme comedian
Nah senpai it ain't like that at all

False

All that I can think of without memeing is James Dean

Farley was insanely popular... with 12 year olds that laugh at the antics of loud fat retards

OH NO YOU DITENT

Farley was shit.

The guy from Suicide Shitlence

i always thought that guys acting was cheesy, didn't understand the social media frenzy over his death

nah he's just a dated meme, wrote some classic songs.

Nirvana

Honestly, if he hadn't died, would we even know the names Joaquin and Keanu?

If you don't know now you know
trips confirm

River Phoenix is the patron saint of the overrated prematurely dead actors.

Bill Murray.

Oh wait he's still alive. Still overrated though

he was actually a pretty talented musician that brought a new kick of life to a dying genre.

Elvis Presley

>Kurt Cobain
>talented musician

He himself used to say that he was a pretty awful guitar player, and he really was. If you want to listen to something actually worth listening to in grunge, listen to Pearl Jam's first album and that's pretty much it.

>ywn be a young angst ridden actor remembered for decades after your death in your 20s

Kurt was the master of underselling himself in regards to muscianship

He wasn't the most technical at playing it like Pearl Jam but he didn't need to be

Go listen to Bleach before he started adding ten thousand effect pedals to his playing style

people say worst joker. he was the best edgy joker. he was THE edgy joker. Frankly edgy joker is better than the stupid shit le so randumb joker in the original comics.

I didn't say he was a good guitar player, I said he was a good musician, it was his composition abilities that stand out. also, coming from someone who's played guitar for twelve years, he's actually a good guitar player, he was just humble as well. if you want to talk about a musician only remembered for their untimely death, refer to janis joplin.

pearl jam? my ex used to listen to that fag shit. get some taste. I wouldn't even call it "grunge", pj is on par with goo goo dolls.

Audrey Hepburn

Elizabeth Short

who?

Aussie here absolutely this bloke.

yeah 64 was way too soon

>grunge
>Pearl Jam

Hate this meme.

2pac x2222222

>being this much of a pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=Adp-zuOcco0

Brandon Lee's The Crow is the best capeshit movie, a former friend stoled the DVD from me.

>Amy Winehouse
Also Michal Jackson

My dad liked Tommy Boy though....

everybody that died on 9/11... nobody else.

>mitch hedberg

Triggered like you wouldn't believe.
Fuck you

pac, lennon, jfk, marley & cobain.

awww shit. i mean yeah but no. its like they were phenomenal already but they went god mode thru death. so they arent really overrated. if anything them dying when they did cemented their perfection.

>le I miss le Mitch!

Back to plebbit pleb

Nirvana is legitimately one of the worst bands of all time right up there with Pearl Jam.

Eat shit and live, Bill.

also fuck alice in chains and stp. are we friends now?

I like adam sandler

Yeah, that's fair.

I'd argue the biggest "best of because I died before I fucked up" historical person would be Lincoln. His original plan was to send all the slaves back to Africa, and by SJW views today, that would be some kind of genocide on par withe holocaust.

this nigger x9000

>le i miss le Patrice

Loved long before his death in Mary and Max, Punch Drunk Love, and Happiness

2pac and biggie

I was in college at the time and he was a hero to every frat boy in the country.

Do other comedians really like him that much or do they just know better than to shittalk a fat guy?

>The person who made this is an underage faggot

Maybe by underage faggots like yourself but he was a literal god at one point in time.

Paul Walker

patrice was funny
so was giraldo

tough crowd was probably the second best show ever on cc behind chappelle

>it was his composition abilities that stand out

but that was all Dave Grohl

I can just feel the "look at me i'm trying to fit in" coming through my screen

Just think though, there will come a day when you are forgotten.

William McKinley

Fuck this faggot

nobody thinks highly of him after dying

..this is actually maybe the second time ive heard someone mention his name since desu