You HAVE read everything, right..?

You HAVE read everything, right..?

No, because the Nu-EU fucking sucks. Hell, everything Nu-Star Wars so far sucks.

The only canon is 4, 5, 6, and 7

>trioculus is no longer Canon
Just kill me

>Adult Books

7 isn't cannon shit heel

You're missing a literal fuckload of books.

>OnApril 25,2014, after a year of ownership by the Walt Disney Company, aStarWars.compress release confirmed that the films of thesequel trilogywould not adhere to the post–Return of the JediExpanded Universe,[12]with further comments fromLucasBooksSenior EditorJennifer Heddleconfirming that the EU as a whole is no longer considered canon. The EU has been re-termed "Legends," with related publications remaining in print under that banner.

>Since then, the only previously published material still considered canon are the sixoriginal trilogy/prequel trilogyfilms, theStar Wars: The Clone Warstelevision seriesandfilm, and and the stand-aloneDark Horse ComicsarcStar Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir; which was based on unproduced scripts fromThe Clone WarsTV series.[1]Most material published after April 25—such as theStar Wars RebelsTV series and all novels beginning withA New Dawn—is also considered part of the new canon, on account of the creation of theLucasfilm Story Group, which currently oversees continuity as a whole. Characters under the Legends banner are still available for use as needed, even if events concerning them are no longer canon.

If Lucas didn't write it, it ain't canon.

who gives a shit star wars is for man children who can't let go of some mediocre movies from 40 years ago

Bump

>eu non cannon because continuity issues
I call bullshit, wasn't everything eu before the non cannon call lucas approved before it could bear the name star wars? and a pretty detailed timeline was kept between all books

also I'm pissed that since the non cannon call there will never be a darth bane movie

>chewie no longer crushed my a moon.
>all those soul crushing moments gone because not canon.

FUCK DISNEY, FUCK CAPESHIT, FUCK EISNER AND ALL HIS JEW COCK GOBBLING LIZARD MEN. FUCK

>Chewie gets crushed by a moon
How could people ever think the Eu was okay

forget darth bane, the yuuzhan vong war was full-on warhammer 40k shit on star wars, that shit was great

I thought most of the stuff that took place well before Episode 1 was still canon

those young obi-wan books were good. shame they aren't canon anymore

Weren't they going to become movies?

>EA Battlefront
CRINGE XD

>You HAVE read everything, right..?

I read "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" decades ago (it's pretty lame) and several of the "Tales of/from..." compilation novels, which I thought were pretty good.

>the EU as a whole is no longer considered canon.

Letting a corporation decide for you what is and isn't "canon"....

>Adult Books

If you need to point it out, something is wrong

Who cares star wars is ded. Original trilogy is the only thing that matters, everything else is a cash grab.

>no Kotor 2 which is literally the best Star Wars story in existence

No, Star Wars is shit.

Why is the Force Unleashed not on there. It's in the canon