myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The elephantiasis

Too smart to be in a coherent movie

Lindelof

He loves rocks

>OI AM NOT A XENOMORPH, OI OM A HOOMAN BEEING

scottish

I kind of want to rewatch Prometheus now.

The first half of the movie was good as it felt like it was exploring ancient history that we attribute to future civilizations.

The Second half was pretty fucky though was a pretty solid "meh".

>getting near crab man

>gonked out by alien jizz

You should watch Agent9's fanedit. Pic related is all the changes.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEGJFGIPQ7c

Here's a link to the BluRay ISO

mega.nz/#!zs4ATawR!gfjL3M65j8puuaIZE6su0rS1Lq2QkJp5NplYqRZx0YY

Here's a link to a 1080x720 2GB version

mega.nz/#!D4gFECZa!FGC5NegaarN_-KAQHrrAWeGweHnsN4WvwDCWsFLGKk8

is it much better?

>tfw to intelligent

It is. It fixes a lot of the films problems and even adds in some deleted scenes.

The OP zombie thing is also replaced with an alternate version that looks more alien-like.

The editor even went through the trouble to finish up incomplete effects in some of the deleted scenes

sweet might watch tonight. i liked the original prometheus but like others i felt it was missing something. hopefully this edit is that something.

Who the fuck is this Agent9 and what the fuck is a fanedit?

That trailer actually looked pretty damn cool.

>fan edit

Thanks for the links, I'm going to check this out. Fan edits are usually complete shit, but Prometheus never got a second cut as far as I know and it really could have used one.

>Who the fuck is this Agent9
He's a pretty good faneditor

Here's some of his other edits:

ifdb.fanedit.org/jreviews/tag/faneditorname/agent-9/

> and what the fuck is a fanedit?
Fan version of a film that serves as an alternate cut.

Often does stuff like color-correct, re-cut or remove scenes, add/change music in scenes, add in deleted scenes, etc.

I know that fanedits are usually complete shit, but Agent9's is one of the few I've found that is actually pretty damned good.

You're welcome!

Thanks, m80. I'll check out this Agent9 nigga and am really interested in his fanedit of Prometheus. Those color corrects and shit in that trailer look pretty great.

Prometheus gets a lot of shit, but for some reasons I can't explain (because the criticisms are all extremely valid and I won't deny it is chock full of retarded shit) I love that movie.

Lindelol is a hack

You're welcome! Yeah, I don't know what it is either. I love Prometheus despite it's problems. Agent9's edit gave me even more appreciation for it.

He got sprayed in the face with acid right? That was pretty heart racing when his helmet was melting into his face along with the black goop.

I don't even remember that part.

scottish man comes back from the space jockey ship with the black goo all over him causing him to go crazy and rampage over the crew

>scottish

gonna watch this in full at the weekend, cheers for bringing it to my attention

>tfw I watched a camrip when Prometheus first came out and I've been shitting on it ever since then

>needing to create an account on a file sharing site to download that shit

yeah, no thanks.

Is there another source?

underrated

>weed, not even once

It's been years since I've watched Prometheus, should I give the actual movie a rewatch before watching the edit?

>needing to create an account

All I had to do was install the addon, which i'll promptly uninstall from firefox once it's done.

It worked in Chrome without an addon, but then told me I cant download more than 1GB without making an account there.

His dad was Tim Robbins. So he could never tell if he was depressed or angry thus leading to emotion related social issues

>tfw too smart to use stupid space suit
>tfw ebonics are too advanced for stupid betahumans to understand
>tfw set on fire for trying to help friends evolve

coincidentally I've just rewatched prometheus 3 days ago, and will watch that edit on saturday probably
if you watch the full edit before then though post about it in some thread so others can know what its like in contrast to the original

>tfw no SOMA adaptation

Do you know what I just realized? Those SPESS suits they weird the whole time aren't even pressurized suits. Why the fuck do they need anything more than a gas mask during their entire mission? It seems way too over complicated if it isn't even a full body pressurized suit.

Was that sequence after she C-Sectioned herself and found those weird body suits showing you the actual space suits they had on board?

shit I literally never noticed that

He walks/runs back to the Prometheus and kills a few people before being lit on fire.

wow that is awesome! but why not just go to pleddit to promote your faggotry you little shit? Im sure theres more of you fags like you there ancient9

lol

'smacks lips'
what the HELL did he mean by this?!
hahahaha!!

Never mind, let's just assume this flimsy glove is actually sealing a pressurized environment.

Still, the scene right before this pic was that previous one when she ran out of the lifeboat in a panic from the Engineer and the squid fuck. Did she actually have the thought to grab gloves and equip them before going to pick up David? She did actually remember to pick up her helmet so maybe...

When this fuck appears in the movie, the truck in the hangar drives off never to be seen again.

Who was driving it and where did they go?

they went to go get the set ready for wheyland, david, and noomi rapace.

prometheus is fucking gay and retarded

ebin opinion bro

AUTISM.

i haven't seen promethius

thinkin' i can sacrifice a little film virginity for this

i hope you're right, user