Why is there no hype at all for this movie? It's release is two days away and no one gives a fuck...

Why is there no hype at all for this movie? It's release is two days away and no one gives a fuck. Wasn't Harry Potter popular?

Because the "popular" ""nerd"" thing is now game of thrones.

because you don't need hype for this movie, it'll be hit anyways.

it was popular before because it stood out from the other flicks at the time but now the market is over saturated with sci-fi and super heroes.

>Eddie Redmayne isn't a household name and every fangirl wishes it was Benedict Cumberpatch instead
>David Yates directing is turning yet another Harry Potter film into a gloomy dark world.
>Everything JKR has published since 2007 has sucked, this isn't looking better
>The entire cast is literally unknowns
>The source material is incredibly bland

I have zero hype and I'm a huge HP fan, I read the series every year and actively go on Pottermore.

This looks like a cash-in, and I'm sick of Yates directing. Gore Verbinski or Del Taco would have been much better choices

Bullshit SJW propaganda

>I have zero hype and I'm a huge HP fan, I read the series every year and actively go on Pottermore.
You are genuinely pathetic.

this is a Harry Potter movie?

>Eddie Redmayne isn't a household name

have you been under a rock for the last couple of years

his star is shining brightly, well above cumberbatch

Why?

>Del Taco
I know this is a troll, but come on.

because you like something and he is a passionless, jaded loser who hates anything and everything he sees just so he can make himself feel the tiniest bit

It's more because is passionate towards a poorly crafted series (both the books and films) aimed at young boys and tween girls.

Because you're a genuine tasteless manchild. The only way you can save this is if you're a female then it would make sense that you have a childs mind

You sound like the only loser here

This entire website was founded so that grown men could discuss their love for Japanese cartoons, someone liking Harry Potter is the least of our problems

We just got a Disney factory magic adventure film. I really don't need to see another one.

>inb4 the pasta
Feels good to be smarter and faster than a bot/autist

I'm not excusing Sup Forums. At least some anime is well drawn. There is nothing redeemable about Harry Potter.

>founded
Yes

Eh, I like the series. I find the world enjoyable and the books are well written.

I'm sorry if you don't like it, but the Harry Potter world is something I grew up with and will always cherish. I really don't see what's pathetic about liking a series.

>I really don't see what's pathetic about liking a series.
There's nothing wrong with liking a series.
There's a whole lot wrong with liking Harry Potter. Unless you're underaged, but in that case you shouldn't even be here.

Can you explain what makes Harry Potter bad?

>comparing one mediocre serie against an entire medium

>The source material is incredibly bland

There isn't a source material. Just a book listing magical creatures. It's in-name-only no matter how they spin it. It's Phone Book: The Movie.

Yeah and now out of the two original boards the one that isn't about chink toons is the fastest with multiple other boards not about them also being faster and much more popular(Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc)

Because it doesn't look that good

the wapanese are here
he was just making a point, don't cry

HP is shit

This. I've been here since 2014 and the the only anime shit I've ever watched is Dragin Ball and Naruto. Do weebshits even leave their containment boards?

>David Yates

I hate this dick's directorial vision. 5 may have been better than Goblet of Garbage, but that didn't justify him memeing his way into being director for the rest of the series. HP lost its charm at 4 and this guy has made it as hard as possible for it to find its way back.

>I have zero hype and I'm a huge HP fan, I read the series every year and actively go on Pottermore.

It looks far better than any Harry Potter movie, so maybe that's just your bias as a fan.

Literally the only good part of the Yates quadrilogy was the opening scene of Half-Blood Prince with the death eaters chase scene

First 10 minutes of The Deathly Hallows 1 were good too

that doesnt prove anything, /b is the most popular board and it's objectively pure shit