Is Katt Williams the most red-pilled comic?

Is Katt Williams the most red-pilled comic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhEYnu6L15A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's dumb as fuck dude

Go through the drive-thru of any McDonalds in America, place your order, then ask for three extra sauce packets at the second window. If they do anything other than give them to you at no charge, that is not a neighborhood you want to live in.

Weren't he and Suge Knight indicted on drug-related charges or something?

>TFW they charge you for extra sauce

this. asking for an extra sauce or gravy and that look that you're some kind of heinous murderer is kinda hilarious

>tfw Chik-Fil-A lets you take as many sauce packets as you want

>implying Patrice O'Neal didn't gift the word some of the most Red Pilled material on this God forsaken blue little dot.

RIP you fat piece of funny shit.

>order big breakfast at mcdonalds
>ONE FUCKING SYRUP for 3 pancakes

Never had a bad experience at chik fil a. They do a good job hiring people. Idk what it is.

I miss him, Patrice had a really great sense of humor.

Popeye's is the fucking worst. It's either 25 cents for an extra bbq sauce or they give you that look of disgust like it's coming out of their paycheck.

Its a pretty big packet

Chik-Fil-A is right under In-N-Out in terms of employees actually giving a shit, and that's because management actually gives incentive for employees to give a shit by treating them like people and not like numbers.

If only that were true...

I don't understand nigger talk.

They do at mine

Also they leave them out for customers in the store so they don't care how many you take

he's a mentally challenged christfag. so no

he's another drug addict, getto nigger ''comedian'' that blames white people for everything and that's funny to niggers somehow.

'' MOTHAFUCKA YOU IZ BE HAVEN ALL DA GWITE PRIBLEGE N SHIT..MAYNE I BE BLACKA THAN THE NIGHT SHIIIIT !!'' - ROARING LAUGHS FROM THE NIGGER CROWD.
fucking nigger.

>He thinks "red-pilled" = Intelligence.

>visit murica
>go to chik fil a
>giant row of sauces with everything ranging from ketchup to grape jelly
>mfw

>packet

He's red pilled on Hollywood

>getting bbq sauce at popeyes
nigga get the hot sauce

A nigger

U must be new

They don't keep their real sauces out on that thing.

The pic in OP is when Katt Williams got into a fight.
With a teenager.
This year.
So redpilled.

top kek
What's the story behind that fight?

katt says the kid disrespected him. katt threw a punch then the kid tackles him and starts beating his ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=vhEYnu6L15A

Dunno why they fought but apparently the dude was 17 and on the school wrestling team. I remember Katt was getting a lot of shit for fighting a kid. He said they were the same size so to Katt it looked like a fair fight.

I don't know about In-N-Out but Chikfila has fucking scholarship programs for employees and like a dozen other incentives and advancement opportunities.

Every other fastfood/minimum wage paying job treats you in general like they don't give a fuck about you but expects you to give your absolute all for the "team".

In-n-out gives you a 401k for being a fucking janitor.

>Katt Williams calling ANYBODY little boy.

I think you mean

LIL BOI

no, george carlin is.