Damn

damn............

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

hes right you know

Everything he pushes is (((literally))) the alternative to that.

Gonna need a video sauce on this. Somehow I don't believe Colbert actually mentioned the alt right.

It's my understating the alt-right is just conservatism through the eyes of an edgy under-aged kid that just discovered "trolling" and racist humor.

to be desu that's pretty funny

It's conservative policies except instead of coming from a place of religion, family, and safety, it's racism, hatred, and immaturity.

I chuckled.

left?

If he made the same level of joke against libs it would get a sticky.

I don't think any real force of people refers to themselves as the alt right besides a small group of breitbart subscribers. And even then the term seems to run the gamut of ideologies from full blowm nat soc storm weenies to libertarians. The term seems essentially meaningless and serves no purpose other than to lump together groups of loosely related groups of people whose only real commonality is that they aren't democrats.

I MEAN ITS ALMOST 2017!! COME ON

The alt-right's reign definitely peaked higher than the Tea Party... but what goes up...

>democrats

You mean racist faggots afraid of their own shadows?

Daily reminder that his wife is a Republican Veteran.

For a good reason.

Btw, how assblasted are you over Trump's victory?

alright that make me chuckle

It's conservatism and nationalism for people who've actually been exposed to the lesser races

can someone do a "top 10 anime battles" with colbert and trump

He's right though, the alt-right are as bad as muslims.
The problem is that as soon as the media started talking about it, it established them as a real thing, so it will only gain in popularity.

And I disagree that it's just simply lumping non-democrats together. There are people who have pretty key similarities in their views. The best way I'd describe other than nationalist is 'tribal'. Sort of a very survival of the fittest attitude focusing on family and race more other political groups.

>Republican party is full of racists, lol
>holy shit, Trump is actually scoring victories against us
>t-the ineffectual Republicans like Romney were such respectable men of integrity, unlike Drumpf!!

Here's how to understand the alt-right:
Think about how your candidate get elected President...
and that's it.

>who've actually been exposed to lesser races
All the alt-rights I know are people from the midwest who rarely see blacks or Mexicans or muslims and believe in all their boogeyman stories. Either that or their fedora tippers who hate all the normal, more tolerant people around them.

salt right is definitely contrarian I give him that

I still remember when pol was pro-Obama and hated bush

I wouldn't describe Trump as alt-right, and I don't a majority of those who use the term think he is either. The alt-right movement just helped him gain traction online.

He is literally fucking the republicans
And the failures from Sup Forums are still virgin

>alt-rights I know
yes, the carefully crafted strawmen you created in your mind

I went to a crappy ghetto public school where people carried guns to campus, you don't know shit.

So you're the latter, aka a fedora tipper who hates all the people around him.
>you don't know shit
Do you assume every white guy who grew up around people of other races hate them as much as you? Maybe you're just retarded and you don't know it

But they like to rp as Christians too. Their God Milo shills christfaggotry every day.

So what? Regarding this, the media criticism of Trump and the "alt-right" is similar: they prefer genteel conservative losers over people who don't care about being courteous and want to win instead of losing gracefully.

8 years of salt incoming. I don't think I'm ready for it honestly.

That's exactly what it is this user is evidence.

He just hates violent savages. As do I since I had the misfortune of literally pulling into the wrong neighborhood

I hate certain kinds of people because I'm not a nancy boy suburban kid who's never experienced any difficulty in his life.

>his political beliefs are shaped by high school

Oh man the irony

I wouldn't disagree, but your post seemed like it was conflated the two.

>>his political beliefs are shaped by high school
with reading comprehension like yours, maybe you shouldn't have skipped it.

It's like white nationalism and paleoconservatism for people who also want to watch hentai

I'm really sorry you're having a bad time in high school user! It gets better :)

that's precisely what they thought when coined the "alt-righ" bullshit.

the whole idea is to label a group of people as the others, in order to make it easier to ostracize them and demonize them.

No, the alt-right is anybody who is a political dissident. It's a broad spectrum the media places anybody that doesn't agree with the candidate they represent on.

you're right, it got better, friend, Trump won :)

>wife to the libtard is a Republican Veteran
>he regularly portrays all Republicans as subhumans, nazis
>he sure is a moderate and sensible guy
>that's why 90 percent of his viewership is tumblr as all the rightists have left

Libtards are stupid enough to believe this.

*shitposts on East Asian made computer*

Multiculturalism is going to work guys, just you wait! Stop being bigots and accept that everyone and everything is exactly the same and balanced despite everything in observable nature telling you otherwise! The US of A is the best country on the planet and uses flawless systems that cannot possibly be improved upon! remember the state provides for all and it's only the up and up from here on out!

*adjusts fat ass on East Asian made chair*

The alt-right named themselves.

would you say he's "alt-right?"

k

>As of 2016, Oliver lives in New York City with his wife Kate Norley, an Iraq War veteran who served as a US Army medic.[93] Oliver has said that they met at the 2008 Republican National Convention; he was doing a piece for The Daily Show and Norley was campaigning with Vets for Freedom. She and other veterans hid Oliver, the other correspondents, and the camera crew from security.[94][95] The two married in October 2011.[2] HBO announced on 12 November 2015 that the couple had a boy named Hudson, without specifying the birth date.[96]

No, CTR shills coined it and played along for the longest time. Ever hear of controlled opposition?

That burn.

His staff of writers must've congratulated themselves for hours after writing this shit. I bet they even paid dinner to the one who got the idea.

>And so, Mr Trump, to answer your call for political honesty I just wanna tell say ... you're not gonna be president. Alright? It's been fun! It's been great! I loooove you! But le- COME ON. COME ON BUDDY.

What did Colbert mean by this?

There's no mention about her being a Republican, you idiot. In fact, that text suggests that she was always a hard-leftist.

>We're not a tryhard edgy group at all! We're just being lumped together so we can be ostracized! It's the shills I swear!

>was campaigning with Vets for Freedom
This is what I'm talking about. Her being at the convention proves nothing. Her being sympathetic to the demagogue is far more telling.

>tryhard
they tried hard and now Drump got elected... damn......

i'm glad they're continuing with this shit
should guarantee trumps second term

Sounds like you're just a sheltered cuckold who lives in the suburbs. The easiest way to become altright is to grow up in a 99% white community, then move to the "diverse" cities.

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

>tryhard
>edgy