Swedish is the official language in Finland along with Suomi. Then why is not Russian also official in this country?

Swedish is the official language in Finland along with Suomi. Then why is not Russian also official in this country?

Because you fought yoo bad, Oleg

why would it be?

>fought
They gave you independance dipshit

Because

Shouldn't have given, right?

What language is better to learn for living here. Which language is spoken more often?

Why should they speak russian?
Every russian speaking nation is poor and corrupt. I am sorry but Finnish and Swedish is more beautiful than russian.

Swedish obviously

Definitely Swedish

Opens you most doors

Is irony or Swedish really so promising?

You don't do shit with Russian here

well, except for the eastern part of Finland where most of the tourists from Russia go to

Go help your mom with the tea

It's objectively easier to get into universities if Swedish is your main language.

Also it's in the Finnish law that you should get service in both Finnish and Swedish. That means every store/restaurant/whatevs will want an employee who can actually speak Swedish.

Also Sweden is the most important trading partner we have. A Finnish person who can speak Swedish very well will be a very valuable asset to making business with them. Yes, most business is done in English these days but what happens after the business meetings is a different story.

I would be totally fine with replacing Swedish with Russian. Russia actually let us free.. of course we had to fight after that, but it started it all.

Of course I would prefer to throw both out and actually be independent, but no can do with this cuck country.

only like 1% speaks Russian there
and more than 5% speaks Swedish

sorry but you are retarded and your argument has nothing to do with how many people speak certain language

>Also it's in the Finnish law that you should get service in both Finnish and Swedish. That means every store/restaurant/whatevs will want an employee who can actually speak Swedish.

Jesus Christ on a fucking cross, just how tremendously KEKED are you?! Not even after centuries of Austrian subjugation did we make our country bilingual.

FINNS ARE CONFIRMED TURBO KEKS. This is embarrassing. And you say you care about Finno-Ugrism. Not with that Swede enabling attitude you're not. You're effectively brainwashing your own people with that garbage.

Shameful!

you actually cant get service in swedish anywhere outside fennoswede areas and govt offices because nobody but fennoswedes and govt officials speak that language

the law only concerns the public sector

This, the actual level of knowledge of swedish with finns is about the range of ja, nej and jag talar inte svenska.

>ja, nej and jag talar inte svenska.

You know we don't learn finnish and we can more of it than you can swedish

well theres 0 native swedish speakers in my town so any straggler who happens to come here and tries to engage with me in swedish i have always responded in finnish. they always look so bitter when they switch to terrible finnish lol. if anyone is cucked its them and fortunately they are dying out in a steady pace.

Why do you hate the swedish speakers? Are they not an important part of your culture?

i dont hate swedish speakers i just prefer to use my mother tongue in my home country. they are the utter minority that should use finnish and not vice versa.

you forgot, "jag bor i helsingfors och jag heter är pekka. jag mycket älska alkohol och snus."

I still think Finnish people deserve better than Swedish.

You are so much better than them.

We're in the slow process of getting rid of the mandatory Swedish too. English is one day going to be the second official language in Finland. We will be the 51st state. We will have American nukes on our soil.

And then we will come for Karjala.
:^)

I like finns who speak swedish, they have a very interesting accent

saatana perkele ei saa peittää

That happens when you are forced to learn a language that you have zero interest in.

I see

>OK Pekka, what's 2+2?
>Hahaha I don't care about math

>Finnish and Swedish is more beautiful than russian
>JAG PAR DAR MAR VAR DAR RARSTA
>puukopippu piuupupikupo popikupista
sorry but russian is far better than both those medieval tier languages

if it gives you any comfort i can fluently read swedish. Just not capable of producing anything coherent.

You are stupid if you think that there are no people that thinks like that

>math
>swedish
Only 1 of these is useful.

>if it gives you any comfort i can fluently read swedish

Sounds good, you have huge respect from me. You're basically trilingual or even quad, if you know german or french!

No, I'm just saying, lingual skills are, y'know, a skill. I don't care about Japan but I can still read basic kana because I took it in school. You shouldn't boast about your own inability to learn things.

Anything you do is a skill you either learn naturally or you have to practice, there are so many things to choose from and do, why bother with an unpleasant language you don't find personally interesting? Some people doesn't learn swedish because of the history, some doesn't just give any fucks about any languages and for I guess most people they don't find swedish interesting or useful in their own life.

'cause it's mandatory? What else would you do during classes? There are two kinds of people, those that suck up knowledge like a sponge and dumbasses.

it has nothing to do with the language itself, it just happens to be swedish thats in this special state here. imagine if for example russian was having the same privilege in sweden and a guy comes up to you and says privet. its humiliating to have an obligation to speak minority language regardless of what language it is. The "hate" for sweden is just an unfortunate byproduct of hating this minority language situation we have.

>The Swedish crown uses Finns as cannon fodder, levies straight from the desolate Finnish swamps while preserving its people with mercenaries and Finns
>not once made a tactical effort to relieve disease in Finland
>Russia uses Sweden's weakness to expand its domain
>Finland is properly established into a grand duchy
>Given autonomous rule, language, coinage, institutions
>Swedish is preferable along with Finnish, in state affairs and possibly the private sector for some jobs
>Swedish is possibly taught in schools
блин

Many things are mandatory, but it doesn't still change the fact that if you don't have interest in it, it most likely won't stick. Languages are funny because they usually need more work than what happens in the class, it wasn't hard to spot the students who used english only on the class and same happens with Swedish, of course you have to sit through the class, you might do the notes, but if you have no interest in it, you won't most likely do homework, review, pick up new words, listen the language, read, watch shows or anything that enforces the language in general. Why bother put extra hours in things that simply doesn't interest you or you don't find useful?

And then there's the third, the attitude we have here: "we don't wan't it, we won't learn it"