W/ - Westworld General

The river is made from piss edition

Old thread

Great photoshop skills OP

1st for shrink theory a shit

Shrink rays...

Fucking shrink rays...

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?!?!

The theory of shrink rays is single handedly ruining this fandom. I can't believe I share a forum with fucking dumbasses who actually believe that guests are SOMEHOW MAGICALLY SHRUNK DOWN BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK. HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?!?! Do you WANT this fandom to die? Is that it? Do you want the producers to look upon their shows followers, see the ABSOLUTELY ASININE theories they have come up with, and just shut the show down in shame? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF YOU KEEP SPREADING THE STUPID THEORY OF A SHRINK RAY AROUND THE FANDOM! Westworld is an INTELLIGENT, WELL WRITTEN MASTERPIECE and it's UTTER GENIOUS is lost upon fools like you. You don't even deserve to watch the show. In fact, I bet only filthy pirates are dumb enough to actually believe in magical gumdrop shrink rays that have NO BASIS in the series. Well I am not going to stand by idly while YOU FREAKS RUIN THE SERIES! I am PERSONALLY writing a letter to the heads of HBO, explaining in detail why the TRUE FANDOM of Westworld doesn't believe in shrink rays and why you LOSERS deserve to be ridiculed in the script itself. Maybe they will even have the Man in Black tell a joke like "You think I'm stupid enough to believe in shrink rays?" Maybe that would SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ONCE AND FOR ALL. But knowing you people, you are too FUCKING stupid and retarded and dumb to PICK UP A FUCKING HINT and respond with your typical asinine "But what did he mean by this?" bullshit. FUCK YOU. Your are THE WORST CANCER OF ANY FANDOM EVER! I honestly cannot fathom WHY you people believe in shrink rays. Maybe growing up, when your crackhead mother needed more money for crack, she would suck old men's cocks for cash, and when they beat her afterwards all you could think of to calm yourself and drown out the sound of your mother's beatings was SHRINK FUCKING RAYS. I would pity you if you weren't so PAINFULLY FUCKING IGNORANT. Just fucking die.

>There's at least two autists making generals 7 posts apart

ww general is autism central

What is a joke?

There's only one theory I take seriously and it's

>gumdrop shrink rays
Westworld uses Wonkatech confirmed

its delicious pasta

In the interim 30 years between Will and the MiB, there must have been dozens of such occasions where guests forced Dolores to eat her own and a guest's shit from a trough or get fucked by horses. Maybe that's why he comes to hate her so much, because she'll never be his waifu, not when her mouth is packed full of hot turds.

Posting for the autistic denier that can't pay attention to show:
>Dolores has a gun in the drawer
>voice in her head says "Remember"
>cuts to MiB and Dolores in the barn, MiB says "Why don't we reacquaint ourselves? Start at the beginning."
>cuts back to dolores but NO GUN IN THE DRAWER
>cuts to Will

>Trevorbot drags her to the barn
>sudden MiB "Why don't we reacquaint ourselves? Start the beginning"
>she shoots Trevor, runs and meets Will

>wakes up in the woods with a gun in her hand
>turns around, sees Will, gun disappears

>is in the train
>Will and Lawrence disappears
>tells Arnold-voice "I'm coming"

She is remembering. The present timeline is the one where she is alone, she is retracing her steps from when she was with Will. The past timeline is when she is with Will.

>no cunnybot rape

completely unrealistic, dropped!

>The fact that shrapnel isn't a potentially life-threatening issue with William's Gen 1 robots is literally just that the writers didn't consider that
Who says you can blow them up? They could have kinetic shielding against certain force yields or inertial dampening.

fuck this show and fuck its editing they are just making it deliberately confusing so they can end it on a shock twist there is no way to tell continuity

BURN THE COAL

If you watch again the times when Arnold talks in Dolores' head, you can hear that it is Bernard's voice.

You know that goes on in the park, and Ford wouldn't care because they're just toys to him. His toys, of course, but toys nonetheless.

PAY THE TOLL

Logan

Will S. Preston Esq.
Ted "Theodore" Logan

this show is so annoying and i think you are looking to far into it nolan is a hack making it confusing just to drop a shock twist

Sup Forumstardness aside. That's a really morbid scene. Like you can she she thinks she knows Bernard and that she can reason with him to stop, but then it sinks in that he's just a robot and Ford has given him the command to kill her. Nothing will stop him.

Scary stuff. Good acting on her part.

It is quite obvious, though, hence why both Will and MiB talk about books, stories and finding the meaning of Westworld.

When? Which episode?

Best scene of the show so far for me. They sort of tampered it a bit with the whole "what door" part right before they walked down the stairs but that was really the first time in the show with a real, true sense of existential dread. And Jeffrey Wright played it pretty damn well too

It's not fucking fair bros

What has Teddy done to deserve this fate?

kind of wish they didn't make bernie kill her

it was morally ambiguous who the good guys were until then
then that happens and you're just meant to be like welp i guess it's not ford then

Episode 3.
5 minutes in when the voice asks Dolores if she remembers.

What if the she was banging the real nigger but Anthony Hopkins just used a robonigger impersonator to kill her.

Maybe robocoalburner version of her will show up now and run the park.

He's not a hack. Apart from new Maeve's arc and naked black boss girl, the writing is bretty gud.

Alright fags, here's my theory:

>real Bernard is still alive, he's been hiding in the park

>he is the one that grabbed Elsie in the abandoned theatre
You can clearly see that hand is a black dude's hand if you turn up the brightness

>he's the one making those hosts go off their loops

Yeah, except real Bernard is actually Arnold

Also, episode 2 right in the beginning when he says "Wake up, Dolores".

>mfw deloresfags get braincucked by a nigbot

Ford told her she was fucking the host.

There is no "real Bernard" btw. The "real Bernard" is Arnold.

If there's a real Bernard why would he need to draw schematics for a Bernard robot

Ford could have been lying.

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

See

>Maybe robocoalburner version of her will show up now and run the park
No shit Einstein. That was the entire point of the scene. What the hell do you think Ford was printing?

Adding to it.
Episode 2:
>Arnold says "Wake up, Dolores."
>Dolores wakes up, goes to where the gun is buried
>Arnold says "Do you remember?"
>cuts to Will arriving at the park

If I went to Westworld I would request this host specifically, but not as a whore, I'd want her to be the Bonnie to my Clyde (or western equivalent) as we cause havoc all over Westworld. (I might need to request that bullets wont affect her until near the end so she lasts the duration. And then at the end we get killed together in a hail of gunfire and die in each others arms (im put to sleep with sleeping bullets or some shit and we both drift out of consciousness together)

if ford made bernard all by himself then how can anyone other than ford be responsible for the sentience of the ai?

bernard is clearly at the same level of woke as dolores and maeve, hence his comprehending the fact he isn't real and the part in next episode when he questions ford's motifs for killing whatserface

guy who made that post here not sure what to thing she gets shot then it dissappears that could lend itself to the flashback of the first time it happend but when she goes to will she isnt shot i think its just her re living the event not 30 years appart it wouldent make sence to have her doing the same narritive for 30 years straght

I can agree with this and even that the maze points to him, but I remain convinced that "the real Bernard" = Arnold.

>What the hell do you think Ford was printing?

Cunnybots for private use.

How is that an autism test ?

>mfw bernard punched the wall and milfu is still alive

maybe the journy is her not retracing her steps its her just tring to remember and using will as help

ummm if bernard = arnold why has nobody pointed out that bernard looks and awful lot like arnold and that's kind of weird tbqhwy

I think I vaguely figured it out. Not every little detail. You're not gonna like it. I don't like it.
In the Ep 8 preview, Bernard asks "Why did you make me kill her?" So he is now aware that he is a host and he doesn't like it. Going with the themes of robot rights, Ford will continue to fulfill his plan only for it to be stifled by Maeve who is unexpectedly self aware and pissed at humans. Ford will still have the upper hand but in the end Bernard will sabotage him and kill Ford himself. Maeve, who decides that humans are evil because they killed Clem, will be set up to become the big bad for the next season. Hopkins is free to pursue other projects and HBO saves some money.

Tell me this won't happen

Because it was stated twice in the show that they really, really, really buried Arnold.

After the past event with Will where everything goes to shit and he saves the park, she is put on that visit town - peaceful ranch/ranch attack loop. The Man in Black is William 30 years after saving the park, as a bad guy, trying to uncover the secret of the maze.

Teddy is designed to emulate William and keep Delores on her loop.

False, Bernard will kill himself.

i get that they are both simmiler and they are both hunting for the end why keep deloris on the same narrtive for 30 years

don't get what you mean???

surely the board would know he looks like arnold

Any good stuff of Evan Rachel Wood to jerk off to?

She's not really shot in that scene. Since she lived that moment many times she simply sees that she's about to get shot.

Remind me, who was that again?

"That's enough Bernard. It's time to enter a deep and dreamless sleep."

>3 episodes left
We aren't getting to the maze entrance are we

what about her getting shot then un shot then when she visits will she is un shot

Considering that she was one of the originals and Ford says "I wouldn't say friends, Dolores, I wouldn't say that at all" and weeps. It is implied that she has some significance.
Ford even has Arnold's fucking sketch of Dolores' face.

Fag

'yassuh massuh'

It's just similar to the way that Maeve has the visions in the bar. The reveries are causing them to remember past instances of being killed.

there was a huge splash of blood on the wall you retard.

fucking kek

best twist yet.

the elevators aren't shrinking the guests/staff, they're travelling between timelines

inb4 arnold is really rufus

Brain matter, too.

Arnold made a robot of himself to trick Ford because he knew he was going to kill him. Then Ford made a robot of Arnold and named it Bernard.

Arnold is still alive living in the park

i think im going to have to rewatch it all up to now to try and figure out what is going on but i think we need to wait till the end insted of wasting time guessing aboutt what might be

>Arnold is still alive living in the park
he would be old as fuck, like Ford

how can the dolores-will story take place 30 years ago when the hosts are modern models

we even see one explicitly get blown up and we don't see the clockwork mechanisms that would be present

Dolores remembering her cycle because of the reveries is not guessing, user.

Reminder that time frames are confirmed.
Black science man and not-modern Dolores.

i know that im talking about everything i think there is going to be a bravo nolan twist that will btfo everyone

>thinks its a literal maze

answer me this then

Bernard is also a host, retard.

So is her vagina all mechanical and shit, and not flesh like the new models?

Does she have an internal vibrator? Ribbing action?

what ep is that from

I think its a promo

>maze is shaped like a brain and has a person in it
>every time in MiB's POV, there is no way to get into the maze
>in the POV of the hosts, there is an entrance in the maze
>consciousness is what separates humans and animals

Bravo, Nolan.
Its funny how they don't make it subtle at all, yet the majority of people don't get the clues.

>watching last episode with gf and mom
>gf gets anxious with the "what door?" and goes WOW
>mom doesn't realise until Bernard says "that doesn't look like anything to me" and can't believe Bernard is a host

You're a promo

You think MiB was programmed to not see the maze entrance?

Why?

We don't see guts either.
Hell, not even the horse that blows up has guts, only thick parts.
I posted a screenshot of it in the last thread.
If it was a modern host-horse, it would have guts everywhere.

This doesn't look like anything to me

christ honey stay out of mommy's makeup

Why do you like Teddy so much?

Doesn't look anything to me

thats a dude right?

promo for next ep ?

She is in a band, they play 80s-like music. Hence her costume.
Its Rebel and the Basketcase the name.

no, just promo material.

So how's grade 9 going?

its been in the promos since the beginning. but i think it's probably for an upcoming ep

She's also bisexual. It does make sense she has a lesbian face, well man face.

Evan. Male first name, check. Chad jaw bone, check. Adam's Apple, check.

Why are people attracted to Dolores again? Is it some kind of repressed homo fetish?

Who /Shrinkgod/ here?