The Flash

another fucking speedster villain
When will The Flash be canceled?

Other urls found in this thread:

arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Russell_Glosson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And that's the problem with Flash. His villains suck power wise compared to him and only doppelgangers off any challenge. He only has 1 good story involving have to let his mom die and that's it.

its the top rated show on the network, it has even surpassed supergirl now even though it had 10 mil on cbs, which suggest their ratings were cbs numbers for network and not necessarily the show itself.

Who even is this?

Maybe he's more than meets the eye?

Savitar - God of Speed or some shit.
He looks like Megatron from Transformers

The DC CW shows are starting to have a lot of CG enemies in the final act. They look well rendered and lit for the most part but the animation just isn't there to make them really believable, especially on the face.

oh god they brought savitar, they're really scraping the bottom of flash lore. but it's funny because I read those as a kid.

I was waiting for Draco Malfoy to be Godspeed.

Shame he isn't.

He looks pretty awesome desu.

you need additional pylons

Flash is crossing over with Transformers now?

they had the one guy who could slow time or other's perceptions of it, I think he was Turtle something

That's a viable contender, but he was just a villain of the week

>who could slow time

who was this? I don't watch all the episodes and this sounds like an interesting non copypaste villain

found him
arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Russell_Glosson

S2E10 of Flash

for aiur

>deceased

why do they always kill off something before it gets good yet drag out everything else

honestly the problem with this show is he got fast too quck
like speed force shenanigans should've not started until season 2 and a speedster villain this one

It's funny how many times they do the "I might turn evil" conflict. At least this time it was true, but it's still stupid.

>honestly the problem with this show is he got fast too quck

I thought it was generally terrible writing and bad acting.

and the irony is it has the best ratings averages on the network and supergirl is right behind it by 300k

can't imagine why they changed his costume

the only good things on CW are Jane the Virgin, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, iZombie and Frequency is pretty cool.
everything else is just terrible and popular through a bunch of streaming things

They killed him cause it they could extract anti-speed goodness from his brain and make it into an anti speed gun to stop zoom.

Wells killed him because his daughter was being threatened by Zoom.

and also wells had a scene where he was combining flash dna and the turtles dna, and they never revisited it.

The issue with this show is that they need a villain that can challenge the Flash physically and most of his rogues galleries are cartoonish characters like Mirror Master and Captain cold that don't even come close to him. All of the main villains he faces are speedsters.

Another issue is that they already have the VFX in place to efficiently make speedster related visual effects. It would likely increase costs dramatically if they do a villain with a different power set because he would require a lot of screen time which equals cash spent.

He looks pretty cool to me. He is much faster than Barry at the moment which is kinda a problem itself because very season has revolved around Barry being slower than his adversary and then getting faster and beating them.

This is a better plot twist than Draco Malfoy being the antagonist tbqh. I kinda like that transformer look too.

>implying Draco isn't Alchemy
Alchemy isn't Savitar.

i'm barely able to pay attention to flash, I don't know wtf is going on but the scripts and acting are just meh