Aggravating Films

Have you guys ever watched a movie that just flat out made your blood boil and found yourself angry beyond reason and seeing red for years after you initially watched it?

If not, give this one a go. Fucking sickening. If I weren't positively certain this site is under constant surveillance, I might be inclined to say more.

youtu.be/iuKef_DRVDg

We might as well operate under a pretext, so feel free to post movies that piss you off, anons. If I can just open one person's eyes to what happened in Waco, I will have done my job.

I refuse to be sickened by anything, until I lose my virginity. Until then I shall remain grossly indifferent to all acts of sainthood, atrocities and everything in between.

OK Timmy.

Our government burned these fucking people alive. When they ran out of the building covered in flames, they were mowed down wirh assault rifles.

As for the other thing, just buy a whore.

Whores are IDDQD - as soon as you activate one, you've lost the game and might as well shut yourself down

Thanks for the rec. I like docs similar to this one so I will definitely check it out. I'm Canadian but I do have some basic knowledge of the Waco siege.

I will neither confirm or deny if I believe that the person you're referring to is one of the greatest patriots the world has ever known. Why he failed to put a plate back on once he was 40 miles outside of OKC and why he had a copy of the TD on his seat in plain view is anyone's guess.

It's almost like he wanted to get caught.

>it's a Sup Forumstard shills by recommending a "documentary" episode
at least it's not that hitler one for once

I was upset by this movie because it proved that FLIR can spy on you through walls. Now I have to buy a lead-lined silo. Thanks, Clinton

Don't go full retard, dude. Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc were shit shows and should rightly inspire outrage but blowing up a bunch of children is not the way to address that shit.

Forget everything you think you know. You will be amazed at what our government did to these people. I hope you watch it user. Turn off all devices and just look at what they can do to you and not only get away with it, but be applauded for it by a dim-witted populace and the cheerleaders reporting the 'news'.

The Hunt made me pretty mad

>Supermarket scene

Fuck the supermarket scene. When they killed the man's dog, I was kind of rooting for him to poison the entire town's water supply.

I mean fuck, nobody likes pedos. But even if the guy had actually done it, it wasn't the goddamn dog's fault, right?

You guys are really hung up on Sup Forums, aren't you? Let it go already. You sould like a bitch crying over getting pumped and dumped.

>When they ran out of the building covered in flames, they were mowed down wirh assault rifles.

Literally didn't happen.

>livid over events from 20 years ago
>tells other people to let it go already
logical consistency isn't one of your strong suits is it?

Apparently you haven't seen the doc. It is conclusively proven through FLIR technology. Two agents set up positions just outside the exit and you can clearly see them discharging their weapons as people attempt to flee the raging inferno triggered by the Feds.

You clearly either didn't watch it or you are just doing a piss-poor job of trolling. I reckon a third option could just be that you refuse to believe our government would actually do that to United States citizens. That's understandable, but it's also wrong.

I linked the full doc.I'd advise you to watch it. Just keep a xanax or two handy; it will upset you.

if you horde weapons and start a cult in a compound don't expect things to end well, I dunno why you are so triggered

You start watching it yet, Canadanon? Fun fact - the Congressman Steve Schiff, pretty much the only guy taking the Feds to task over this horseshit mysteriously died of a brain tumor a few years after this despite being in his 50's and by all accounts a perfectly healthy guy.

When you start it, let me know. I'll start mine up too (even though I've masochistically seen it a dozen times already). That way I can pretend I'm watching with a friend.

Oh, and just in the interest of keeping with the overarching thread theme, The Truman Show was another movie that got me madder than a wasp.

This one was brutal. They basically psychologically tortured those people, shot at their building for days, and then burned them alive.

And remember kids, this was all done because Hillary Clinton wanted the story to get out of the news because it was hurting Bill's rep.

I'm not even joking. Look it up. It's all on record. Over 80 men, women and children were burned alive because Hillary didn't like bad PR

And then the ATF posed with their corpses.

Facts: The actually didn't horde weapons and the stories about Koresh sexually abusing children were made up to justify the mass murder.

Also, Janet Reno was devastated by the whole thing and she wanted to resign but Clinton wouldn't let her because they needed a fall person.

They made their money by selling guns. They weren't 'hoarding' guns, they were licensed firearms dealers. Their is a difference that goes far beyond semantics between a 'stockpile' and an inventory, which is what they had.

*there. I'm a jackass

Do any one have a mega link ?
Youtube is block in my country

I just snatched it. I'll need to transfer it then put it on my TV.

Checked. Cool grabbing some vodka and root beer and starting the shit in 5 mins.

Don't know if you caught the exchange earlier, but this was the catalyst for Timothy McVeigh blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma. He stole the blueprint (including the fertilizer bomb) from The Turner Diaries, but that blood is on the hands of what our government did to their own citizens in Waco.

What kind of gun is he holding? Looks like a sniper rifle.

Yeah, that was great too how they kept saying to send out the women and children while the armed forces were literally mooning them. Would you send your wife and kids put to some jarheads flashing their hairy asses to your children?

Don't get me started on the 'media'. "God help us, We are the press!" Wacky fucks. I think it's safe to say that the wrong folks doed in a fire (and GSWs) that day.

For me it was Dirty Harry. Nothing triggered my sense of justice harder than that movie. I don't even care if it's fascist. I'm generally classically liberal but fuck me you just need to shoot evil in the head and get it over with

>On record
I believe you but where? Any quick read up on Hillary's involvement, or is that covered in the documentary?

>If I weren't positively certain this site is under constant surveillance, I might be inclined to say more.

nobody cares that you have a gun or that you want to shoot government officials. this is 2016 not 1995. Grow up kiddo.

Briefly alluded to in the Midnight Special movie

>I dunno why you are so triggered

because culture war.

>the pansy ass liberal government will never mow down redneck texans and their families ever again

what happened to this country? bunch of PC (Patriotically correct) rednecks made it a thoughtcrime to kill hicks.

Thanks for the reminder, chum.