I cried

Is there a good camp rip out yet

Antediluvian, I've come to bargain

It was moving. The things we do to have a little more time.

was she trying to get a little more time for herself, or was she trying to live long enough to find a replacement?

For herself, she didn't even want to train him at first, Mordo convinced her.

Yeah me too. I actually felt sorry for her. Watch it again, its sadder the second time around.

Best part of the movie by far

Movie had so much potential to be the new Iron Man 1

Ended up another average marvel blockbuster

Darmamu I've come to bargain

Capeshit kiddies need to kill themselves.

>replace a Tibetan with an SJW actor
Marvel the giant cocksuckers.

You can't acknowledge Tibetan people if you want your movie released in china

Not familiar with Dr. Strange but Am I the only one who dislikes this world ending villains all the time?

>world ending villains all the time
What, like Zemo and Yellowjacket, the last two villains before this?

not just Marvel but also DC.

Suicide Squad, BvS. Holy shit, I just realized DC sucks.

But I would really have enjoyed Dr. Strange more without Dormammu

But Strange deals with these kinds of threats. He's way too powerful to go around beating up muggers.

>darker tone replaced by jokes in reshoots
>cut scene of strange's sister drowning in childhood

damn it

doesn't have to be muggers. I mean If he could single handily defeat Dormammu then he can easily defeat Thanos or something or any villains in the MCU.

>if he could single handidly defeat Dormammu
But he didn't defeat Dormammu, he died over and over and over again until Dormammu got sick of killing him.

that's a defeat in my book.

He didn't handily defeat Dormammu.

The eye (infinity stone) did.

Okay.

>cut scene of strange's sister drowning in childhood

was never cut, probably will be used in the sequel with nightmare.

But he was using it.

And? Without that eye he has nothing and Thanos is coming.

Without any powers he has nothing. whats your point?

The eye isn't on him now. He put it back where he got it from. All Thanos needs to do is teleport to it and go yoink.

Holy shit the fucking quips directly after she died.

Do people who make Marvel movies suffer some brain problems?

>was never cut

Yes it was, dummy
it was filmed, the director said so himself. the sister was played the girl from Ouija

The point is it is not tied to his skill set. It's just a mystical artifact.

>reshoots

read the thread, numbnuts

What's stopping Strange for teleporting and yoiking it first?

But he did use it and defeated Dormammu with it.

Which is why he presumably won't be wasting his time on the scrubs that Spider-Man will be fighting.

How is he supposed to know Thanos is going to teleport to it and yoink it? He doesn't even know what an infinity stone is, why would he know there's a space man looking for them?

How would Thanos know where it is? If he already knows then he could already have taken it.

S-shut up. He's planning shit and using his fapping-glove while thinking about Death.

but having an world-ending villain as the first boss ain't fun for the succeeding films.

The point is that you can take the Time Stone away from him. It's not his power. Captain American could fire a nuke at something if he had one, that doesn't mean you'd say that Cap has the power to vaporize a city.

Why? Surely Strange won't have the Time stone after the Infinity War shit.

Kaecilius as the villain was fun then Dormammu showed up. How do you up the next villain if he already defeated someone this powerful on his own wizarding world.

Didn't they kill the people responsible for trying to bring him in?

Yes, Dormamu can just grab it but he would need to be summoned and he would then need to find out where it is before he could have it in his possession.

>How do you up the next villain

Strip him of the Infinity Stone and use nightmare.

It's a perfect setup actually.

>I cried
>at a kids capeshit flick
You fucking Marlels make me laugh.

>Kaecilius as the villain was fun then Dormammu showed up
You've got it ass-backwards. Kaecilius was boring and bland with nothing going on for him. Dormammu gave us an insurmountable obstacle Strange had to bargain with and outwit.

>defeated
But that's wrong. Strange didn't beat Dormammu. He bargained with him.

The point is Dormammu was defeated by Strange.

It like saying Iron man only defeated his enemies because he has an advance suit of armor.

martial arts apprentice going to the dark side is never boring or bland user just enjoy it until the real threat shows up.

Test audiences didnt respond well to the darker tone. It was very last minute rewrite. Dan Harmon came on around the end of august.

>martial arts apprentice
The character with no lines Scott Adkins played? Boring and bland.

Don't know who nightmare is so I guess you're right.

I don't think it is though, because Iron Man is the suit of armour, it's integral to the character. The Time Stone is something fleeting. It's something Doctor Strange will almost certainly lose come Infinity War.

Nightmare is what you might guess he is, a guy who can influence dreams.

I just wish this movie had a better flow to it, it felt like it was missing 'connector' scenes to go from one part to another. One minute hes a trainee, the next hes making typical Strange poses against an incredibly powerful wizard. 0 to 10 without any real forewarning or reason.

are magical artifacts not part of Dr. Strange?

The Infinity Stones aren't.

He isn't really a 10 though. all he knows is what? 1 attack and 1 defense spell? And can astral project? He's running for his life most the time

tfw left after the "mid-credits" scene
tfw thought that was the "post-credits" scene
tfw there's a "post-credits" scene and i missed it

FEELS

defeat (dJˈfiːt)
vb (tr)
1. to overcome in a contest or competition;

Dormamu's goal was to take over the Earth dimension, Strange prevented that, Dormamu was (temporarily) defeated.

I'm not a comic book nerd, only watch the movies, but you have to remember that Dormamu hates the concept of time which is a character flaw, his world is timeless and you could reason that no amount of TIME will change his perception of this promise he made won't be broken unless presented with external stimulus to make him think otherwise.

with this hollywood bullshit scene? grow up!

>Test audiences didnt like to be challenged so they opted for a safe space of a movie with Beyonce jokes.

IT'S A FUCKING KIDS MOVIE YOU MANCHILD FUCKING SHIT FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums AND DON'T COME BACK

>people want what they want
>this is wrong because it's now what I want
>people should stop liking things I don't like
Your life must be suffering.

>Test audiences didnt respond well to the darker tone.
MCUcks will defend this.

going from magic atheist to really skilled wizar in like 5 minutes is really jarring

>actually defending focus tests
I hope the whore that gave birth to you realizes her mistake and does some post-partus abortion on you.

Not after the magical mystery tour

>I'm angry because everyone doesn't pander to me
>I take out my frustrations on people on the internet
Would you like a hug?

Eat a dick, safe spaces are for babies, real adults like to be challenged.

You are going to die user, you and your mom and your dad and your dog and movies could be helping you to deal with that, but bullshit like this just tries to pretend that bad things are not a thing.

Fuck you, perma virgin cuck! You make movies worse with your shit taste!

But it is a magical artifact in MCU.

>but bullshit like this just tries to pretend that bad things are not a thing
So Strange losing his ability to work as a surgeon, ruining his life and not even getting the girl in the end are not bad things?
Okay.

So you don't need effort, you just need to take some acid and BOOM wizard!

No,I forgot, he told us that he read all those books, like we didn't see that shit.

The most important element is him accepting and learning about magic and the movie didn't gave a shit about doing that right.

The script is shit user, the movie only stands on its CGI.

why not have a chinese actor then?

to white people, they're all asians

And in all likelihood he will lose it and have to deal with things without it.

>Thanos is coming

he's been coming for 5 years

>So Strange losing his ability to work as a surgeon,

And he got it back with super uber acid tripping magical powers!

So the lesson is that when you lose something you will always get it back and some more! That's real life!

still he defeated Dormammu.

Have sex pinhead

>And he got it back
No he didn't, did you even watch the movie? His hands are still fucked at the end.
By dying over and over again, and when he no longer has the stone, that trick won't work.

What's with Marvel and giant faces?

Why is Dormammu a giant face?

what's hes end game? he just sits in his meteor throne all day. he had one stone and gave it to hammer man

>Atheist believes there is nothing but this physical world
>Is shown wonders he can't imagine
>Begs to know more after seeing such wonders
>Reeeeeee it doesn't make sense

Doctor Strange is too smart for you, kid.

I dont even know what's your point. he defeated Dormammu with his magical Infinity Stone Artifact.
Regardless if he has access to it in the future or not.

> No he didn't defeat Dormammu

>No he didn't

Yeah because he can't just operate with magic now.

And even if that wasn't the case losing his hands just helped him get super powers and fight demons from another dimensions in like a week.

So remember kids, if your house gets destroyed in a fire you will get a even bigger and better house, for free, really soon!

My point is that IF HE DOESN'T HAVE THE STONE ANYMORE HOW IS HE GOING TO STOP DORMAMMU IN THE FUTURE?
Or do you think he's just going to go "oh, I promised I wouldn't come back, better be a good boy and not do that then!"?

SHOW US THE CHANGE, the way the movie played that scene felt like if it was meant to be comedic.

Magic is such a great reasource to teach about philosophy and life and all they do is generic hollywood bullshit like OP

The movie was shit user, face it

>So remember kids, if your house gets destroyed in a fire you will get a even bigger and better house, for free, really soon!
But isn't this what the Bible teaches? It happened in the Book of Job. Seems legit to me.

that's an oxymoron
if she could see the moment of her death wouldn't she have always seen Strange there?

What other giant faces are there?

Parallax, a classic Marvel villain.

>adults crying in a kids capeshit movie focus-tested to the extreme
You are the worst of humanity.

>But isn't this what the Bible teaches?

This is not the fucking bible, what the fuck that has to do with anything you Sup Forumstard

Were not even talking about the future. were talking about Dr. Strange defeating Dormammu at the 2016 Dr. Strange Film which he did.

and your
> Nope he didn't defeat Dormammu

The Zola computer?

bait

Are you mistaking me for someone else?

I would say no, certainly not that specific one. You can have Doctor Strange be Doctor Strange without any artefacts, you can't have Iron Man be Iron Man without the armour.

how would I know?