Dating an SJW

Sup Forums opinions welcome as well.

Can relationships work long term if your gf is a total libcuck but good relationship material in most other ways that matter? A relationship is building between me and a girl I've been seeing. Our feelings seem to have been growing stronger but now I'm learning over time just how fucking bluepilled she is.

I'm actually pretty used to this, as I've had 4 serious relationships, 3 with libcuck mild SJWs. I wouldn't say that their political views were the cause of the breakups, but they never went longer than a year each, me ending all but one of them.

At this point just out of college, I'm not sure if I can even afford the luxury of being picky about something like my partner's political views. I live in a harshly liberal metro, meeting girls that are relationship material AND not sjws is such a fucking rare occurrence, and so far have never showed interest back either.

you sound like an asshole.

Dude go to a church for a conservative gf. Literally that simple. Shake hands with people until they introduce you to their nice daughter.

Something tells me your definition of relationship material is pretty loose

>At this point just out of college, I'm not sure if I can even afford the luxury of being picky about something like my partner's political views.
Yeah, man, at your early 20s you're at your end of your prime, man. You have to quickly find a partner and marry her because you're quickly getting devalued as a man. No woman would ever date a man in his late 20s or (disgusting!) 30s.

I try not to be but I guess I am somewhat.

Actually yes, I'll admit that my non-physical standards have only gotten lower with every relationship. I'm just losing hope desu. I've never really felt truly comfortable with myself in the relationships I've been in. I just follow the normie advice, get successful sometimes, and do what I can with what I get.

I get that I'm still young and have ample time. But at the end of the day, my selection is pretty limited. I just have a hard time seeing "muh one and only" coming around, pretty much ever, unless I decide to move to a whole new location purely for this sake.

>be me
>with a girl for over 2 years
>support Trump well before primary
>get into fights about it all the time
>he wins
>yesterday she gives me ultimatum
>"if you truly support Trump we're breaking up"

It was fun while it lasted but my beliefs are more important than some chick.

To OP, it might work but it might be difficult. They say you have to compromise in relationships but that goes for both parties, I'd bend but not break.

Back to watching The outlaw josey wales.

>not believing in your bullshit philosophies enough to be consistent
Go full Sup Forums, dump her, and get a superficial, bandwagon republican, trophy waifu.
Or just get along.

>*cuts

You sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Why didn't you just lie to her?

Dude all women are inherently liberal sjws.
>muh emotions
>muh the individual chosen over the group
Even if a woman hates a certain race, it's unlikely she's gonna obsess over it like half the neckbeards on this uzbeki macromay board.

Could you ever date a girl who's had sexual intercourse with a negroid specimen?

>muh the individual chosen over the group
That is a conservative trait

wow, a thread complaining about your liberal gf, that totally belongs on Sup Forums
definitely not better on Sup Forums, /adv/, /r9k/, Sup Forums, or anything. Nope, perfect on the television and film board

Women's political views will meld with yours. Don't worry so much about who she voted for, worry about her sexual history.

"If she's a virgin, wife her. If not, knife her."
"If she's fucked a brown, shoot her right down"
"Kissed a kike? Light her alight"

-Ben Garrison

Unless you educate her away from being an idiot, no.

Leave him alone, he's not racist. This meme must die, you're playing with people's lives user.

pshh good luck. I live in LA and dating here when youre redpilled is a fucking nightmare. So many dates gone horribly wrong. On the plus side I do stand up and the failed dates are always good material.

You just have to redpill her a little.
Make sure anything you say can be backed up by at least two sources, preferably not dubious ones.
It works best when you can show them the raw stats and argue your interpretation of them.
Be sure to have your counter arguments ready when she says "muh oppressive system" or whatever.

Remember though, don't go too HAM, women can't handle being wrong more than once a day.
As an example, you could mention that than white-on-black rape is virtually non existent whilst black-on-everyone rape is endemic to America.
The same for murders.

>Sacrificing your personal integrity for women
>Being willing to model your very character and demeneaour around what women think like PUA cucks

Lmao

Go to /r9k/ you crossposting fuck

This has nothing to do with movies or TV shows

Ben Garrison makes Adolf Hitler look like a schoolgirl.

The lies being spread around that Benny boy is some kind of libertarian jew needs to stop: It's defamation.

Integrity is overrated. I'd rather fuck than watch movies alone. I lie to my girlfriend all the time, so I guess I'm just used to it.

The key to dating a liberal is subtle red-pilling.

Most of these people are not razor sharp and won't notice a few drops of red in their media. Make them question what they believe in and their beliefs will crumble.

I advise starting off with the most blatantly retarded stuff.

If she's deep into ultra-feminism, show her a video of someone nailing feminist-logic to the cross and claim that it's "something a work friend showed you" or something.

Most importantly: don't EVER step on her beliefs outright. Make HER question herself, never do it FOR her.

How i get gf