Is The Room a Secret Masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fmlHu8eMS0
youtube.com/watch?v=3uKHfGeIsvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in a weird way, yeah. no one could have made that movie on purpose, it's special in it's amateurism.

Sex scenes felf out of place. Otherwise it's good.

thats part of the special secret charm

t. greg

Peperoni secret

He didn't make it funny on purpose if that's what you're wondering. If you want to see what "Tommy Wiseau doing comedy" looks like, check out The Neighbors on Hulu.

its as good as any 90's tv movie schlock

My god I laughed watching this movie. How on Earth did they have a 6 million budget? How was the money spent and how did Wiesau convince investors? Nothing about this film makes sense

me underwears

No investors , he used his own money. If you want to learn more I suggest you listen to.The Disaster Artist the audiobook narrated by Greg Sestero the guy who plays Mark.

is Mike /our guy/ ?

He's a bigwig real estate mogul in San Francisco so it's likely he either self-funded the film or has connections with small indie producers

6 millon budget??

Where do you hear that?

It's a masterpiece in the that Philosophy Of The World is a masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=0fmlHu8eMS0

Here you have all your answers.

Thanks for the info anons

I remember Wikipedia stating the budget was 6 million, I don't know about original sources

I have more questions

>he dubbed over his own interview
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

What's his endgame?

He's clearly insane but I still love him

youtube.com/watch?v=3uKHfGeIsvE

There is actors in Hollywood that don't fill a room like that in his entire life. Hall of fame star in hollwood for Tommy Wiseau when?

I think ShiaLebeouf had people standing outside in a huge line just to sit in the same theater as him.

>ShiaLebeouf
No comparison.
He has appear in hollywood superproductions.