twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll give Luc the benefit of the doubt.

Is this a Mass Effect movie?

jupiter ascending 2

> hasn't read the original

still

> Laureline is supposed to be a redhead who smiles

>when the main star is prettier than the "pretty girl"

It's a charity show for washed up actors.

Entertainment Weekly

why does she look so unhappy all the time?

>caring about hair color
for real

Suicide Squad promo stuff made Cara look awful, but she's looking back to her off-puttingly pretty self for Valerian stuff

why is this ugly slut everywhere now?

After Lucy? Lock out? Everything bar Leon and The Fifth Element

I just can't do it anymore. He hasn't done anything good in a while :(

Is it intentional that they look like siblings?

>leading man dane dehaan

lol no

delet this

Fug u, best girl

I LOVE The Fifth Element but it shows how fucked we are that Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovitch are now replaced with an effeminate beta twink like DeHaan and that scrawny pug ugly dyke Delevingne. I was really looking forward to Valerian but the casting killed my interest. Ghost in the Shell looks miles better!!!FACT!!!

Because she's a snotty trust fund cunt who bought her way into Hollywood with her family's money!!!FACT!!!

you are gay

more like john carter 2

She's the non-talented, uglier, stupider, younger english version of Clémence Poesy.

JC was a great movie. One of the few good scifi movie of the last decade. Fuck you!

why did they give her boobplate? it's not like she has any boobs to begin with.

i hate boobplate.

goddamn this ugly bitch's face is more triggering than that deformed girl from got at this point

Just because Mommy Dragoon has gain a few pounds doesn't make her 'deformed.'

Probably means Arya dat body tho

looked like Lost in Space from the catalog

Last one to kill a franchise buys the hot dinner

Cara is bae tho

>gif.gif

She would be a 10/10 if she would just get those eyebrows de-biggified.

Why is the movie subtitled "City of a Thousand Planets" when the original is Empire. Empire makes sense, City is retarded as fuck. Also removing the girl's name from the title in 2016 is brave (and stupid) as fuck. And makes no sense since they still added the retarded subtitle.

Don't forget the 1st Taken.

Howziss

>smiles
no one smiles in film anymore, get with the times grandpa
its perfectly logical. I don't see why some actors die working out to fit the character while others can't even be bothered to dye their hair. That level of "not giving a fuck" is usually an indicator that overall movie is not worth it

Yeah but she's a horrendous fucking actor though.

>a literal breastplate
Knees: SOGGED

You can't really move an eye independently like that unless you're actually boss eyed and your brain is used to ignoring input from one eye

N-nevermind...

Is there a longer version of this that shows her actually eating it?
I need it for reasons

I typically don't find her very attractive, but there was something about the lighting or something in that scene where she meets Theon and Yara that made her sexy as fuck.

I don't know dude, Luc Besson has been saying since SDCC, that she was amazing as Laureline. I'm going to give her another chance.

Found a pleb

Yes... because nothing promotes a movie like it's writers saying "nah the main actress was total shit". Do you really think he's going to be honest?

The girl has been fucking horrible in every role she's been in so far, I highly doubt an even larger role is going to help.

What besson really meant by this was "I so hit that are you jelly?"

The male lead looks like a woman and the female lead looks like a man. Wonder if that was deliberate.

who cares looks like something for fucking nerds.

Her sister is hotter desu lads

Why because I don't like women who look like trannies, eh faggot?

why couldn't they cast a girl who isn't fucking shit and annoying

stereotypically, redheads have sass. blondes have stupid vapid looks that say "how does this jar work? i can't get it open."

no because you're that mad about her just existing, it's a big tell

>

she has to communicate with a race of aliens whose spoken language is made up of boobs slapping around inside boob plate.

Is The Fifth Element the only film better than Starwars scifi fantasy?

she has a permascowl. it must be a french genetic thing.

they both stole from Christin and Mezieres. at least Luc Besson acknowledged it.

Dehaan is a sexy lil twink. I want go make him cry & scream and beg me go go easier on him.

Which Besson flicks are worth checking out?
I've only seen Leon and Fifth Element.

Nikita, Subway, The Messenger, The Big Blue

Is this a grimdark Ben10 movie?

This bitch is fucking ugly and can't act at all. Trailer of this garbage gave me cancer.

it's nice to know people still only watch movies because of some cute chick

It all makes sense now, she literally is a neanderthal

Cromagnon, in the last few years they found out neanderthals were the smarter ones

lgbts leaving earth.
#MAGA

>Why is this movie titled "city of" instead of "empire of"

I understand them taking the girl's name out (producers think women hate sci fi and men hate seeing women's names in movie titles. Read: John Carter), but renaming it City Of A Thousand Planets is seriously bizarre and nonsensical.

How does it feel knowing a former Sup Forums shitposter is doing Prada ads?

youtube.com/watch?v=UKTEY_Wu6yQ

>John Carter
this shit just baffles me, Princess of Mars sound much cooler

Looks like MOTY material.

Lock out was rip-off kino.

It's another shit movie that will have plenty of CGI and effects to keep our Mountain Dew drinking, autistic 8 year Olds happy, while having none of the magic that starwars had.

It will flop pretty much immediately.

That outfit makes her look like she has decent boobs.
Totally deceptive.

They did the same thing with Tangled. It was supposed to be called Rapunzel but they decided that boys didn't want to see a movie called "Rapunzel".
Hollywood and the Holy Roman Empire are the best examples of Nepotism leading to complete retardation.

>fifth element
>good beyond memes and visuals

It will at least look good.

Yaaaasssssss

face swap for improvement.

its an improvement!

Isn't that the question of the day

Cara looks like a fighter while that comic one look like some princess

Cara is a MtF transsexual, that's why only nu-male beta closet faggots find """""her""""" attractive

Because she's the living, breathing embodiment of nepotism.

Fuck that's why I thought too.

this. his last barely decent movie was 17 years ago but I really really liked Leon and 5th element.

She bitches about sexism nonsense though.

how?

She has topless beach pics, and if you can believe it, she actually gets less attractive when she takes the top off.

>find me the ugliest people you can get
>say no more !