Which countries could collapse within the next ten years?

Which countries could collapse within the next ten years?

north korea comes to mind. Scotland could break off of the uk. Venezuela looks really bad too. hope china collapses but no idea if they will

Bosnia

all of them, hopefully

EU I know it's not a country but still

Spain either collapses this year or it doesn't at all. I think it won't, but I'd like to be in a triplet peninsula rather than being the Asterix.

Realistically, Yemen and Venezuela. Probably a few African shitholes too.

when is that country going to stop being at war with itself

*posts in this thread*

Saudi Arabia

Democratic Republic of the Congo.

I understand it's pretty much already a failed state, but things could get significantly worse if Kabila still refuses to step down even if the bullshit census he has called for takes place.

Isn't Venezuela basically in the process of collapsing anyway?

>NK
>literally longest lived totalitarian state in the world

No

Syria is basically already fucked. Scotland will probably break away from the UK. Palestine and Israel will probably have a big war and either of them will be destroyed. Finally Belarus will become a part of Russia

qatar or maybe an emirate country

All wh*te countries.

>Finally Belarus will become a part of Russia
It will never become part of Russia, you can be sure.

Kinda worried about my country honestly.

We've been like this for more than 2 centuries, nothing will change in the next 2

I like how Israel is in the image twice but there are no south american countries apart from Venezuela & Colombia

Gambia
Senegal should annex them.

Balkanization of America would be good for America and the world tbqhfampai

Again, I'm not expecting it either, but that's what we said about Brazil and all our colonies.

You guys too.

France.
The unions will cockblock Macron hard, and he will not achieve anything worthwhile, the terrorist attacks continue and frances slow descend into brazil continues. 10 years from now its sure to hit critical mass

Colombia, I hope

This, the South can finally fuck off and become the 3rd world country it was always meant to be.

The USA

And Chile.

Hopefully Brazil

hopefully T*rkey

Yy

and Bolivia

and Guyana

Is Greece still in a recession?

Be honest and tell us what shithole state you're from.

Turkey, UK, Venezuela, Iraq, Cyprus.

>Southerner
>calling anyone else a shithole state
If you're not Texan, fuck off.