Star Wars is the perfect proof what an absolute source of cancer Disney is...

Star Wars is the perfect proof what an absolute source of cancer Disney is. Not only have they turned superhero movies into assembly-line focus-tested garbage. But they're now applying the same mantra to all their other films. They come out safe, coupled with an obnoxious liberal agenda to please the liberal bloggers and a story that is as forgettable and non-existant as the talent that went into them.

Disney has turned filmmaking into a design by committe. It has perverted the medium and made it into a science rather than an art. Directors are no longer directors but glorified yes-men to the businessmen. There is no surprise anymore. There is no mystery. None of the artist makes it to the film.

There is no greater threat to this medium than this giant looming over everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lucas sold out to jews. The bible warns of this.

The movie costs like a quarter of a billion dollars to make not even including marketing
At that point focus groups' opinions outweighs the director's

What do you describe as "liberal agenda" OP?

>its a grown man crying about his action figure franchise being jewish episode

Starcucks will never cease to amaze me.

Hollywood in a nutshell

>idealistic hippie artist selling out and leaving
>lazy cookie-cutter "exciting" director showing him the door
>ads all over the place
>guy on his phone taking a picture of the ad
>Mexican kid with his mom in the background, no father present

Lucas was a hack. TFA is probably one of the best Star Wars movies to date. Return is the only one better.

>babbys first troll

>have they turned superhero movies into assembly-line focus-tested garbage
Marvel would have done that all by themselves

I agree, but they could have saved the movie if only they had made the black guy kiss the white girl

>Lucas sold out
but did he really? even plinkett's faggot ass suspects it was a "fuck you, this is what you wanted" to the fans
i mean, he donated all the money from disney to charity didn't he?

Marvel films were fine when Disney wasn't involved. But now that idiot Kevin Feige is running the entire thing into the ground.

RedditLetterMedia should fuck off. They are just as much to blame for this shitshow.

i agree, all marvel movies are the same. the only one that actually felt different was the winter soldier, then civil war was the same shit, and iron man 1 but only cause the character development in both were so good you didnt think twice about the villains

It's not a troll. Everyone fucking knows Lucas is a hack. It took Episodes 1-3 before people started admitting it though.

Empowered women mary sue cringe

Evil white patriarchy

Multicultural cast, seriously I'm surprised their isn't a disabled character.

A flawed artist beats a perfect businessman any day of the week. You Mickey Mouse shills won't change that.

No. As TFA has shown what people who can act, and limited corny as fuck lines can make a good Star Wars movie.

Only fucking Lucas can get Liam Neeson, Ewan McGreggor, and Natalie Portman, and pull the shttiest performances of their careers out of them.

TFA has shown nothing but the masses being very easy to trick into seeing the same old shit simply by replacing a man with a woman and a white guy with a nigger.

Ah I see, you hate it because you're from Sup Forums. Good to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

Reminder that this is the most accurate TFA review you'll ever read.

>you are [insert boogeyman] therefore I don't have to bother to argue the fact that TFA isn't a shameless ANH copy-paste

What classifies as a good "Star wars movie". This is the issue. When the fuck did Star wars become a genre? It's meant to be a story with a beginning and end, not a huge mega franchise that is milked to death. The making of franchises from movies is what has killed movies. It has killed Alien, Terminator, Indiana Jones, Predator, Ghost Busters, Star Trek, and is now murdering Star wars.

Dude it's clear you're pissed that there's a female character and a "nigger".

The fact is the acting was better than pretty much every other SW movie.

The corniness was limited.

I'm pissed that they got away with a shameless copypaste simply because they added some minority characters and tricked idiots like you that it was some fresh new thing for Star Wars. It wasn't. In Lucas' own words, it's not a story. It's just fanservice of the laziest kind.

Shitty stories kill movies, and those 3 new Star Trek movies are better than all but one TNG movie and all but 1 TOS movie.

Force Awakens is probably the second best in the series.

Star Wars was shit to begin with though.

This is the same Mickey Mouse shill defending his Disney feces.

Like I said though, you're from Sup Forums so your opinion is irrelevant.

And copypaste... lol ALL SW movies have been copy paste. Big Weapon, find way to destroy big weapon (find 1 week spot).

And fuck Lucas and what he thinks. He is a hack, nothing more.

You are a Disney shill. Go fuck yourself. Cocksucker.

Are you Jewish? Only a special kind of delusion would make you believe the new "Star Trek" films are as good (or better) as the majority of old Star Trek films

At least they weren't complete hollywood franchise pandering schlock.

TFA is literally a new hope except with no character or plot development. It is an objectively bad story and a mediocre movie dressed up in a high budget and a lucrative IP. It serves no purpose other than to continue a money making franchise.

Mickey Mouse shills are the biggest SJWs. Shame Hillary didn't win to pass TPP right?

>Disney
>having problem with money

I think it's just a hobby to them right now to make money. With the golden goose that is Star Wars combined with their own monopoly their pit will be endless.

If you don't already know, you're probably too far gone.

lol pandering... Lucas created his later movies around Toys. I got this toy, now lets right the script around it!

You Lucas fanboys are so fucking sad. Don't realize that the guy you worship is on par with Uwe fucking Boll.

And refuse to see a movie as good because "ah a scary black person up in muh TV".

You are one obnoxious faggot. And you type as if this was your first day on this board. Did Disney just hire you?

I don't care about George Lucas, nor am I defending the prequels.

At least, however, the prequels have a right to exist in a limited sense as it was within the creator's original image of the story and it serves as a back story for the original movies.

TFA has no right to exist. It's just a mildly entertaining, safe playing, franchise pandering piece of shit designed by a bunch of suits in a meeting with the help of a Jewish yes man director that has now turned two intellectual properties into disgusting corporate franchises.

>running the entire thing into the ground.
Is that what you call making billions of dollars? Or are you complaining about the artistic integrity of capeshit?

Either way, you sound like a stupid asshole.

lol Yes, I'm obviously a Disney shill. I've shit on plenty of their movies, but I'm not about to write one off simply because "scary black person". I'm not fucking Sup Forums.

You're just salty because there's no white male as the main character. And judging the movie solely on that.

>i-it's capeshit it's supposed to be bad and focus-tested to oblivion
Fuck off, Mickey Mouse. The genre was much better off before your kind dropped by and turned it into a quick cash-in industry.

>now turned two intellectual properties into disgusting corporate franchises.

Yes, because fuck that guy for releasing one of the best Star Trek movies ever and two that weren't all that bad. Compared to the previous ones which were mostly shit.

And fuck him for making a Star Wars movie that is probably #2 in quality over all... he really should have stuck to making shit quality ones like Episodes 1-3.

>there's no medium between capeshit and artsy deep dramas

Imagine if movies could have good stories without being complete formulaic schlock.

Just because it has the name doesn't make it a Star Trek film. It has more in common with a Jason Bourne film.

>there are no Disney shills on Sup Forums
Atleast, I'm still willing to believe nobody is actually dumb enough to unironically enjoy a copy-pasted focus-tested turd because it has the Disney stamp on it.

You do realize nearly every Star Trek movie has been utter shit right? Kahn was good, First Contact was good, but every other TNG one was shit.

He released a good Star Trek movie, followed by two decent ones. You're basically arguing because they weren't utter shit like the first ones... then it can't be a Star Trek movie.

You can't enjoy it though because you're from Sup Forums You can keep relying on that whole copypaste thing, but we know that's BS as ALL the Star Wars movies followed that pattern. The reason you hate it is because you're sexist and racist.

Objectively wrong.

Is this bait? Or was Sup Forums on the news again bringing in idiots like you?

>make two good movies
>make a dry third turd but nobody notices
>make three more sharts
>shit on other people using his franchise even though it's well regarded by fans
>sell franchise
>seventh movie is just ok, making it the third best in the series by default
>fans refuse to see this

Seventh movie is an abomination and it breaks the most crucial aspect of any series, don't shamelessly copy a previous entry. Fuck TFA. It's by default cancer.

>fans refuse to see this

>I suck cocks
We already know

I can't relate to such denial, but Star Wars is shit and Lucas is at fault.