>population: 201,995,540
>no. of sex offenders: 201,995,540

actually it is merely the most realistic ideology

the only one that has the courage to not fill your head with lies

correlation = causation: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=F-uJZGsjBPE

Surplus value extraction is theft

What a hardman

Actually, fascism was the natural progression of Germany's evolution.

taxation is theft

there is no such thing as "surplus value extraction"

Proud communist here

Rachel Riley sucking farts out of Holly Willoughby's arse. That's what I want to see.

proofs?
No it was merely a reaction to the hardship Germany was facing
This but unironically

Same, and also in reverse.

> Corbyn, of course, lost his race, just as Ossoff did. And Corbyn, unlike Ossoff, ran nationally (rather than in a heavily conservative district) and faced a deeply discredited incumbent. An average Labour nominee not encumbered by Corbyn’s left-wing baggage would probably have won a clear victory. But since Corbyn did lose by less than he had been expected to a few weeks before, momentum transmuted his narrow defeat into a galvanizing victory

interesting

what am i meant to be looking at? a list of US puppets and victims?

the laughingstock of the world

true freedom lies where a man receives his nourishment and preservation, and that is in the use of the earth

sure it is if you like mass immigration, outsourcing, and the proliferation of islamic terrorism

neoliberalism is BY FAR the most destructive ideology to ever exist

"bomb the world, flood the west with poor people, ship jobs overseas?
yes please!"
this is the battle cry of the neoliberal

>sonderweg theory

I view Islam not as a religion, but as a dangerous, totalitarian ideology – equal to communism and fascism.

Um sweetie the US was freeing them from their oppressors they dindu nuffin xx
>actually it is merely the most realistic ideology
No that's communism
t.Dialectics lad

Collectivism is the most dangerous and deadliest ideology to ever exist, not neoliberalism.

You're looking at Mestizos, who are the the final product of the amalgamation of Europeans, Africans, and indigenous Americans. A people who have never risen to any serious levels of art, science, or culture

watched are tommy's police state speech, the government are like the mafia

Left. Right.
It doesn't matter. Either way you're voting for Amerikkka, Inc, - "bringing """freedom""" to a minority country near you"

i left the rat race a long time ago, i've never been happier. you are not your clothes, your wallet or your fucking car. capitalism has FAILED.

Literally the only fault of neoliberals is that they don't acknowledge human biological diversity.

Just mix everyone together...

BOOM

globalisation is good for everyone involved

don't care about smelly miners

as for the rest, you can't just project all problems onto your own personal bogeyman. neoliberalism doesn't cause mass migration or terrorism (unlike communism and fascism of course)

lol
youtu.be/F6HIXlXUuW8?t=3m24s

south america is our playground. we can do whatever we want to it. wish the rest of the world would get over it already.

>Evil exist because we have free will
Which verse was that

Just mix everyone together...

BOOM PROBLEM

>neoliberalism doesn't cause mass migration or terrorism (unlike communism and fascism of course)
>globalisation is good for everyone involved
HOWLING at this delusion
hmmmm

If there was clear evidence of God then faith would not require commitment. Checkmate Atheists

three colossal yank rorke posts within the space of 10 seconds
utterly grim

Business idea: lure paedophiles to my house and then have sex with them

*spins your granny*
youtube.com/watch?v=fkDNyxQlL_0

this sort of attitude is why i laugh at the fate of otto warmbier and every other cocky yank that gets brought down to size

And yet capitalism has brought more people out of poverty than anything else at any point in history.

None of the ideologies that claim to be collectivist are actually collectivist.

>A people who have never risen to any serious levels of art, science, or culture
lmao @ this ignorant brainlet

really made me think

>unironic 15 year old gommunists in /brit/

lol

lanky co-writer

THIS is northern culture
youtube.com/watch?v=GVYpM3RTCII
why paedophlies?
Of course that doesn't mean there isn't many problems/contradictions inherent to it

what a gimp!

فقط حصلت على المنزل من بلدي £ 24k با وظيفة كمستشار في شركة التوظيف شبه لائق في المدينة. سحبت حتى بلدي المستأجرة حديثا 3 غرف نوم منزل باريت في بلدي فولكس واجن جولف غتي. على وشك وضع قدمي ومشاهدة نيتفليكس مع صديقته على الحائط بلدي البلازما تيلي في حين تناول وجبة جاهزة من ويتروس، بعد أن أنا قد تفعل ساعة صفيق من اللعبة في حين انها بعيدا تشغيل حمام.

وأتساءل عما إذا كان ترسانة سوف إنفاكت رجل ضرب ش. فعلت بعد كل وضع رهان وضع صفيق على العمل مع لادس. يتحدثون من لادس، وأنا أتساءل عما إذا كنا سوف تذهب للمشروبات أسفل في دورات الفودكا هذا الأسبوع؟ آخر مرة كان مزدحما مع بيت القديم من المبيعات الصفع أن النادلات والحصول على طرد من النادي، هاها، انتهى بنا المطاف في كبابي دردشة القرف عن الحكومة المحافظين، هاها.

أنا فقط تحقق حسابي المصرفي على بلدي إيواتش لمعرفة ما اذا كان يمكنني تمويل هذا الأسابيع شينانيغانز، آه! بطبيعة الحال، أنا أوفيردراونيد، أفضل نسأل غف نرى مرة أخرى إذا كانت يمكن أن تنقل ما لا يقل عن 800 جنيه استرليني من راتبها السابقة حزمة من العلاج الجمال الذاتي بدء. أنا سوف تجعل من خلال القيام الفيسبوك آخر مع الموافقة المسبقة عن علم من لي وتقول لها كم أنا ممتن. إذا لم يكن يمكنني دائما وضع مطالبة في البنك أولي م

Have literally never understood the charges of murder on capitalism for just about every cause on that graphic. If not for capitalism the lives to be lost and the resources to support those lives would not ever be, nor would Communism result in an equalization of resources to alleviate these ills because that implies the logistics exist to do so and also that these resources are plentiful enough to equalize worldwide.

Nevermind them, comlad

>why paedophlies?
They like small people

are there small people in iceland?

multinationalmonitor.org/hyper/issues/1994/08/mm0894_12.html

>Of course that doesn't mean there isn't many problems/contradictions inherent to it
Come up with a better solution before you try to mess with what we have, then.

Of course there are flaws to capitalism, there is no perfect system. I dare anyone to find a better system though.

All Mestizos do is take credit for Indio achievements whilst being underachieving Spanish bastards.

fucking love globalisation and the internet

>resources are plentiful enough to equalize worldwide
They literally are check oxfam lad
this is you
Communism

>12 years old and 6ft tall

bet he could heem 90% of the dribbling limp wristed lefties in this thread

Philip II, Olympias and Alexander (colorized)

>being an unironic gommie in 2017

absolutely HOWLING at these twerps

umm communism sweaty xx
go read Marx

that's not normal desu

he's gonna be freakishly tall

wtf? LET THEM IN!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

>Nevermind them, comlad

It's easy to say that as a German.

You're a part of the winning team. The winners and losers were predetermined after WW2. The USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Japan, South Korea, etc.

Ironically, globalisation is good for the Third World. First World governments provide aid, etc etc.

However, for the Second World, globalisation is a pretty fucking bad. When BP oil or Volkswagen comes and sets up a factory in your Second World country, then you're losing. It's the First World taking advantage of you. Sure, it gives your natives temporary jobs, but BP and Volkgswagen are still part of the "winning team". And you, in your second world country, will never rise up on their level.

be my femboy small bf

just filtered the german and puerto rican flags, thread got 5 x better

Don't want to watch the last episode of Stargate SG1

I don't want it to end

saw myself in a car window when i was walking home earlier

didn't like it

*downvotes and leaves a nasty, fascistic comment*

what's communism?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB0uZ6_tvN4

would filter all the yank spergs but i like the corbynyank and footballyank

fuck off commie

Icelandic probably has the fittest little people in all of europe desu
i'd like to take one on a trip to pitcairn island

From a cultural standpoint its fucking scary as shit, the west has just become this weird mesh of Americanism, particularly in the cities. there will be a time when all cities look the same and all the people talk the same. Really hope asia dont fool for it too.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/11/prin-com.htm

There's an old guy near me that only ever wears camo. Its weird as fuck cuz everytime I see him he looks like he's going hunting but I'm not even sure he owns a dog or gun.

Saw him today and he had more setting attire to accommodate the weather which was a camo cap, camo t shirt, his hunting trousers (camo) and his camo neoprene wellies

capitalism involves mutually beneficial exchanges (unlike fascism and communism)

nobody loses

European leaders partially motivate the influx of refugees on the basis that it will replenish the economy with a younger workforce and increase growth, fostering better conditions to motivate native european families to have more children is too costly they think

man I love capitalism

>clean water
>medicine
>equalizing geographic privileges
The last is probably the most untenable idea Communists believe they can do. I forgot even what this is called but something like the geographic distribution of resources and its primary utilization to whoever lives by them. Do you really think you can equalize the resources of an aquifer rather than letting the evil bourgeoisie that are the people who live on it use it all?

Well, let's say you're at school and it's lunch time, you open up your lunch box to start eating and you notice a kid who has no food and is starving, so you let him share some of your food because you're a decent human being

that's communism

afraid the noncee would turn the tables on this old gentleman rather easily

An inevitability due to class conflict
WISH I could filter 'tismo yank

i hate how trumps suits dont fit him. really annoying

but what about the useless vermin with nothing to trade. surely they deserve resources from halfway across the world?

its been an inevitability for the past 150 years and still hasnt happened sweaty xxx

>Do you really think you can equalize the resources of an aquifer rather than letting the evil bourgeoisie that are the people who live on it use it all?
Yes by having the workers take it over