youtube.com/watch?v=eJrlezLvWnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dying for dem icies homie woop woop SHAICITY

>I wanna fuck that ring

"Remember kids, addiction is a disease"

>our feetsies hurt
>there's no fishes
>wish we was back in the cave

> Why am i sinking when molten lava is much denser than my body? I should float on top.

At last, I am the true Lord of the Ring.

WATCH IT FRODO

>i should have voted hillary

NO QUICK TAKE IT BACK I DIDN'T MEAN IT, MASTER! I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..............

ill be back

ATSUI YO

Nice

fuck fuck fuck it burns it burns aaahhh

AAAAHHHHH THIS REALLY FUCKING HURTS GOD AAAHHHHH
FUCK YOU FRO'

My precious?

OW

HOT

>"At long last, I have become the lord of the rings, The return of the king"

"Did I leave the stove on?"

I'm onto you OP

No problemo

RING

NICE AND HOT

>*Record Scratch* *Freeze Frame*
Whoa, whoa, see that guy right there? Seems like he's hit rock bottom. Well, that guy's actually me.

pottetry

>Lava doesn't melt steel rings

no, that's not what the poetry meme means, you need to study this place harder it seems

THAT'S A SPICY-A MEATABALL

This scene gives me nightmares. What an excruciating death

/thread

kek

hehehe

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCC

"shit's hot yo"

the ring granted him unnatural heaviness and fireproofing.

>Why didn't I catch fire before hitting the lava?

You would actually land on top of the lava and the extreme heat would cause the fluids in your body to explode violently, you would be flying around like a bead of water on a hot frying pan

Now thank me for correcting the record

If it makes you feel any better, you would probably die instantly from shock in real life. You wouldn't feel a thing.

He hated and loved the Ring. Maybe his last thoughts were something like, "Yeah, you deserve this, cunt. Oh shit, but I'm dying too."

>OH MY GOD MY BALLS ARE ON FIRE!

Wrong, dying in lava would be very painful.

>So, instead of dying like Gollum, who dove into a bubbling volcano in the book and film "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King," a simple physics analysis indicates you would stay buoyed on top. This wouldn't save you from a gruesome fate, however: Resting on a bed of molten rock four times hotter than the broiler in an oven, you'd quickly burst into flames and burn to death.

livescience.com/34031-person-fell-volcano.html

anyone else thought that the actual destruction/melting of the ring was anticlimactic?

yeah it should have causes a series of shakes and explosions so sam and frodo have to run out of the mountain like badasses and jump on the eagles as mount doom explodes behind them

fuck i spat out my water you cheeky cunt

Because of the sheer temperature inside a volcano is, Gollum would most likely be dead before even hitting the lava. Breathing nearby alone would completely roast his insides and he'd die in a flash.You're right about the whole buyoancy thing, though

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FRODO GIVE MY SON THE RING WHEN HE'S OLD ENOUGH

I didn't get into this thread for this feel. That was an unexpected feel.

DEAGOL! I'M COMING HOME!

More like my wifes son

I want to drop nukes into volcanos

It's lit

*record scratch*
You might be wondering how I got here, well it all started many years ago down by a lake.

>Frodo tastes like chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=eJrlezLvWnU

9/11 was an inside job

i let out an audible HAHAHA, you did good son.

He should be floating.

Why am I more dense than molten rock?

>worth it

"Will I drown or will I burn to death?"

Why was the ring not burning his palm? In fact, why didn't he catch fire at all? He just sank into orange colored nickelodeon slime

"This is not how lava works, Jackson you fucking hack ......"

FRIENDLY REMINDER IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DROWN IN LAVA

EVEN THO IT'S IN ITS LIQUID FORM, IT'S STILL AS HARD AS ROCK

YOU WOULD JUST CRASH ON TOP OF IT AND START BURNING

FUCK HOLLYWOOD

>From my point of view the hobitses are evil.

>anticlimactic
>the tower literally explodes and sends a shockwave that causes the earth to swallow up the army of orcs, kills the ringwraith mounts, all while Mount Doom begins erupting

Yeah

Frodo, I've come to negotiate

>oh no I'm going to drown

I really wish they made steam shoot out his mouth XD

> Lets off some steamssss, GOLLUM!!!

>mi prexiouze

should i say or should i go

My delicious

It was enchanted with 300lbs weight like that one in the bottom of the well in Oblivion.

Praise Eru (pbuh)

LotR 2 and 3 would have been much better without this shit character

>why did we have to walk here

Anger, probably. He was as angry as angry can be at the ring, because he knows that it killed him, while at the same time he can't help but worship it so much that he still holds it out to try and save it from the Lava.

how did terminator 2 manage to do a similar scene 20 or so years prior and not only have it hold more emotional impact in a 2 hour action movie, but also look infinitely better?

thats what id have been thinking anyway

Is that really how lava makes contact with flesh?

It just looks like he sank into a vat of orange peach cobbler.

No he'd be on fire

>20 or so years prior

10 years,underagefag.

Scene ruined, fuck

holy shit youre right

>return of the king released in 2003

well. looks like its time to take up being an alcoholic

>You are now aware of the fact that there will be a LOTR remake in your lifetime

>tfw had no idea about all these lava facts
>tfw scene ruined forever

in reality he would just explode

all the liquid in his body would turn to steam instantly and he'd explode from the pressure.

they actually lowered arnie into the smelting pool
theres no special fx
to this day arnie is bald as an egg and has hair glued on by a team of spanish maids

It's a magical fantasy land, perhaps things behave differently

fuck you

Since his brain had some time to think before he got completely destroyed, he was probably happy to be free from its grasp after the ring was finally destroyed completely.

Even if it was for a split second.

Neurons, etc...

Eru is god not a prophet. That statement makes no sense

Apparently he's sinking in glowing water or he weighs 1000 kgs because molten lava is much denser than him and burns at thousands of degrees kelvin, which means he would vaporize almost instantly since human/hobbit bodies are 70% made out of water.

Really makes you think.

>muh precious

Pretty sure in a moment like that thoughts are impossible, you just experience pure emotion without words, like terror, pain, and disbelief

>middle earth
>having the exact same physical laws as earth in a world with elves, magic and ghosts

>He doesn't know Middle Earth is canonically a place on Earth in the distant past

You're saying it's magic lava?

I hate this logic, because every mistake and plothole can simply be justified with "hurr it's magic!!1".

no he's saying sauron was magic and he poured his semen into the lava often so it became magic too