The book ‘Dear Mr. Rogers, Does It Ever Rain In Your Neighborhood...

>The book ‘Dear Mr. Rogers, Does It Ever Rain In Your Neighborhood?’ revealed that the quirk’s origins lay in a letter that a visually-disabled 5-year-old girl called Katie had written to Mr. Rogers.
>Dear Mister Rogers,please say when you are feeding your fish, because I worry about them. I can’t see if you are feeding them, so please say you are feeding them out loud.
>Katie’s father noted that she was blind and would cry if Mr. Rogers didn’t mention he’d fed the fish.
>In response, Mr. Rogers began to mention whenever he passed the tank that the fish would be getting a meal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Upm9LnuCBUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy crap based Mr. Rogers.

The world is a brighter place for having Mr. Rogers in it. I learned more about what it means to be a good person from him then I ever did from parents, teachers, or religion.

Was Mr. Rogers a racist? This show was unbearably white and not once did he talk about how minorities are targeted by the police and systemically excluded by a decades old established racism

Yeah sure user he was. Are you happy with your life now?

Then we must remove him our collective of memory. He's a symbol of hate

Wasn't the cop black?

Dude, Mr. Rogers went to visit classrooms with black students and black teachers all the fucking time back then. STFU

Gr8 B8 M8

The reason Mr. Rodgers always wore sweaters was to cover up his arm tats that he got back when he was a sniper in the Korean war. I guess he had one for every kill. Another example of why we should never meet our heroes /tv

Kekd

Mr. Rogers (Fred McFeely Rogers) was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer who pretended to be an American television personality, famous for creating, hosting, and composing the theme music for the educational preschool television series Mister Rogers' Neighborhood (1968–2001), which featured his kind-hearted, gentle, soft-spoken personality and directness to his audiences. He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century. A prolific writer, he published widely over the course of his life.

Rogers gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime, being a recreational drug experimenter, bisexual and an individualist social critic. He was denounced by the Church as "the wickedest man in the world" and a Satanist. Rogers has remained a highly influential figure over Western esotericism and the counter-culture, and continues to be considered a prophet in Thelema.

youtube.com/watch?v=Upm9LnuCBUM

KNOCK KNOCK MISTER ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGEEEEERS

>What do you do with the mad that you feel
>When you feel so mad you could bite?
>When the whole wide world seems oh, so wrong...
>And nothing you do seems very right?
>Do you make a noose and think "Glad I'm white"?

Holy fucking shit

I've never watched a single episode of this dude and his speech made me tear up.

>People like Mr. Rogers don't exist anymore

If there is any silver lining, at least he didn't have to see just how far we have fallen.

Fred Rogers, Bob Ross, and ???

Who completes the trinity, Sup Forums?

How can a man this good and kind even be? I am both humbled and inspired by it.

Guess nobody reads Snopes anymore.

This is Uncyclopedia-level tiresome rubbish.

Of public television sages, you mean? Could it be...?

LeVar Burton, I guess. If we're only counting dead ones, then Carl Sagan.

>Steve from Blue's Clues won't put on a wig and make a new children's show

>tfw uncyclopedia used to be good

Go watch the video where he has the kid teach him about break dancing.

Jim Henson, you stropey cunt.

The original SJW

Just end yourself, you worthless millenial piece of trash.

BOYCOTT THIS SHOW THAT PROMOTES HATE AND RACISM AND BAN THIS REPUBLICAN PIECE OF SHIT