ITT: Interracial Couples

Since this board is about internationalism why not post some interracial couples, especially if the two people are from different nations. Pic related is an African (born in Equatorial Guinea) married to an American (Scottish, Dutch, and Danish ancestry). LETS SEE EM

>why not post some interracial couples
Because nobody likes them.

Pic related is an canadian (born in Canada) married to an American.

Everyone likes them

Meh, I'm talking more BBC, BBW, white women/black man, white women / asian man/white women mexican? Stuff like that.

>White Female/Non-White Male shitposting
>Canadian

uggghhh

Go back to Sup Forums

looks like an African version of dolph lundgren

nothing wrong with this

Sup Forums is cancer.

He is a CHAD

I'd rather posting bi/multi-racial people

i have MANY such images :)

here is a young swedish girl enjoying her nice new diverse male friend

I beat up a nogger a d demasculated him because he was in an interacial relationaship with a white ama

Taking our tribes women is an act of war and hostility.

Here in South Brazil, we have a white people minority, so interracial couples are very common.

>girl

racemixing is for degenerates, but i pity niggers and sandniggers since their women are so hideous

I just need to confirm that half Asian half Latino is the perfect mix and all of you are missing out

greek man white subhuman
why do they do this?

Duhm?
Mena qts Alder!

this
slav golddiggers are the worst
avoid them
i prefer mena qts like pic related

I think gif has a lot of your fetish.

Interracial has become a synonym of Black and White. Also, interracial is kinda racist, even if we come to the fact that niggers aren't humans, you can't just tell they are from another race, because that would be zoophilia and it is illegal.

I am Greek

Nobody cares.

>even if niggers aren't human.
They are...

I live in Miami where these couples are very common

Overwhelmingly the most frequent is Hispanic woman/white man