When it comes to flight plans, nobody knows flight plans better than me. I have the best flight plans. The best...

When it comes to flight plans, nobody knows flight plans better than me. I have the best flight plans. The best. But look folks, Bane has been definitely outsmarting our agency at grabbing Dr. Pavel. It's terrible. When Bane sends his people, he's not sending his best. He's sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing friends. They're crashing this plane. They're big guys. And some, I assume, are good people. We need to shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate hired guns. I love hired guns. I have great relationships with hired guns. But what they have been doing to this plane is just... terrible. Terrible. Sad! But don't worry though, folks. CIA is going to come back. And he's going to come back greater and stronger ever before. It's gonna be big (For you), believe me. We're going to put CIA in charge again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Y7ro9xP_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bane?

I'M THE FLIGHT MAN
ZOOBIDYZOOBODYBOPBOP
YEEEWEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

UNATCO?

Anyone else think the show jumped the shark when it was revealed that Bane was CIA's father all along and they had to work together to stop Truman?

I remember everyone in the theater standing up and applauding that scene.

>If I take that off would you die?
>It would be extremely painful
>What a shame

Someone shop Trump using cia's clothes please

Honestly I stopped watching when it was discovered that CIA never called in his flight plan.

I mean, if that were true, why wasn't Dr. Pavel allowed to bring friends? Shit writing tbph

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Y7ro9xP_4

he was a big man.

What a rotten way to crash

dead meme

its 2 big 4 u

Somebody get this hothead outta here

>Dr Savage, I'm UNATCO. You don't get to bring terrorists.
>They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the agent, the augmented man.
>DENTON?

>tfw no one posts in bane threads anymore
>the meme is dying

Did chinese moot put the banner in rotation? I have yet to see it.

No, Savage

it's not dying. expect a resurgence on the upcoming ~~fifth~~ anniversary

xXx_B1g_Guy_(420)_xXx?

Yes he did. Nice dubs

Woah, hey big guys, welcome to my aircraft.

Watch it hothead