Donald Sutherland Says He's 'Ashamed' of Being a 'White Male'

youtube.com/watch?v=zGzLIv819gc

informationliberation.com/?id=55847

>Helen Mirren came up to me on the set and....she said, ‘You are the most privileged person on Earth’....I said, ‘How can you say that?’ And she said, ‘You are a white male.’

>There’s no reply. I was ashamed. I was stunned. And I have gotten more ashamed.

>It's interesting to realize that you are seen as an integral part of a group that many of whom are mendacious, misogynist, of bigots, racists, and it's appalling.”

>I have a wife, I have a daughter, I have a daughter-in-law and a granddaughter. What do I say to them? What do I say to them? Their women’s rights have gone, you know? The environment has gone, minimum pay has gone.

>What do I say to them? How do I – you know, I can only say one thing, I am a Canadian. And that's what I am.

What the fuck is his problem?

Literally nobody likes white men

Prove me wrong without just being butthurt

> I can only say one thing, I am a Canadian. And that's what I am.

That explains it

He is taking responsibility for his demographic, which I don't personally agree with.

White males voted for Trump, which is completely gay and cuckoldish of them.

Sutherland happens to be anti-cuck.

>WSJW's
>white social justice warriors
Anyone else get the sense "alt-right" faggots are acting JUST like SJW faggots. I mean all they do is complain and bitch and moan just like alt-left faggots. Why is this place the only normal place?

Oh shit.....

Are we the new normies?

Is this real life?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only if you're gay I guess.

You missed the point. They try to show how flawed the SJW logic is

Maple syrup and cucks are Canada's main exports

It's always leafs

quit your bitching, Nancy.

Alt-right faggots are the worst type of scum, they are nothing but babies, their politics consist of MUH GAMES, they feel threatened so they cry for a father figure to put order in the house, the only problem is that they fail to understand that games are not important to the rest of the world and that father figure is going finger them in the butt hole and there's nothing that they can do about it.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Dude they are literally acting like the faggots who bitch about them. Faggots bitching about faggots bitching about faggots. It's like we turned the world on its head.

white societies and countries are literally the best. being white is great.

What the fuck is happening to the world

Make it stop, plz.

Faggots from the left and right have highjacked it. Their social media tears are just as hilarious as the people they demonize.

Rich western white women calling anyone privileged is laughable. Nobody has it better than these disgusting whores.

Lack of a good educational system, where people learn to respect each other.

This.

Being a centrist is suffering. I've been called a racist bigot and a cuck because of it. I want these lefties and alt right memes to die already.

Even the token gay nigger can't believe the stupid shit he's hearing

at first i was confused because i thought he wasn't cuck, but then i realized i thought of jon voight

>What the fuck did I just read?

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

They are exactly the same!

>Helen Mirren came up to me on the set and....she said, ‘You are the most privileged person on Earth
Bull fucking shit. Any time anyone mentions Helen Mirren some fag has to talk about how good she still looks. No other geriatric women are getting this treatment.

>Their social media tears are just as hilarious as the people they demonize.
Yes but I'd rather not have it in my Sup Forums threads.

maybe he is just a giant self deprecating douche?

I fucking love being a white male who unashamedly voted for Trump AND introduces it into every conversation with libcunts.

I like white men

Helen Mirren really comes off as a sanctimonious cunt

>a fucking hugely famous Hollywood actress playing the victim card

It's pathetic, really.

>Helen Mirren came up to me ...she said, ‘You are a white male.’

Well, better string yourself up because Helen Mirren thinks you're privileged.

Maybe he should point out her hypocrisy instead of resorting to self abasement just because he is told to.

>retards still use this copypasta when Trump lost the popular vote, which completely invalidates it's point

sad

it's all over. everywhere we look, both sides are doing nothing but bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. Doesn't matter if we are on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums....well Sup Forums is not that retarded, Sup Forums, /fit/, or any other board or social media site.

Do Irish guys count?

You stole resouces from the rest of world to make them great. Now you have to share and that makes you angry

It's too late now, isn't it?

Shh. No more tears. Only dreams, now.

You know what's worse, the guy who made these is laughing it up, he doesn't care, he just want's to see the fire rise.

>200k extra votes by spic aliens right at the border
>meaning anything

They're also the most vain and pompous people on earth. They're so disgusting.

I play the slavery and oppression card all the time, nobody knows enough about Irish history to debate.

>"We actually got one to believe this shit..."

Actors are so fucking retarded I can't believe it

>tfw your dad brings a bull home

He won the popular vote in a landslide if you don't count illegal immigrants.

Fucking leaf

Do you also love being and a friendless, kissless virgin?

White people have committed some of the biggest atrocities in history. People who are white today are stuck footing the bill for those atrocities. It kinda sucks.

We should have killed them.

>tfw you parents get a new bull

I liked the last one, he was pretty good at street fighter

>White people have committed some of the biggest atrocities in history
like?

Four years, friend

Please be in London.

Anything with fair skin is considreed white by these idiots. Italians, Spanish, Greek... all white. I'm Hispanic and been called out for being white, apparently you only have privilege when your skin tones is whiter. I'd assume they think an empovrished white person in south Africa is also privileged.

That's really dissapointing to hear. I hope his son isn't a cuck as well, would break my heart.

Well, I know a little about Irish in America but at home, we dealt with some shit alright. People who do hate us throw stereotypes at us, but I don't think we're THAT bad.

>well Sup Forums is not that retarded
The universe is imploding, worlds are collapsing.

>all Asians and Africans lived in complete peace and harmony before white people

seriously, check in on Japanese history

See what I mean, Sup Forums

More bitching.

It's like they didn't even read the thread...

its awesome faggot

why would you take anyones opinions seriously? let them cry

and be proud of your colonizing genes

these sub humans couldnt even defend their lands from the white gods, and we're meant to be ashamed from what they say think or do? would i be ashamed of what the dodo or bison says thinks or does? nope, because i am its superior

Yes, but what can we do, what is the solution?
Collective suicide?

opps I left out the Middle East. We all know how famous they are for being peaceful.