Why is it that so many Japanese people have a vaguely semi-Caucasian look, whereas Koreans and Chinese typically do not?

Why is it that so many Japanese people have a vaguely semi-Caucasian look, whereas Koreans and Chinese typically do not?

The new president of Korea has that look, don't you think? Also, some politburo member whose name I don't remember.

Looks like a cunt eyed jap to me

FOM

himmler looked like hirohito

the germ was chinkgook

cant make this shit up

I can sort of see it.

depends on persons. many of the Japanese have typical gook face/slanty eyes, which I hate.

Wang qishan?

how do you look?

though people often talk about what their own faces look are like, I've never find something similar to my face since I'm not interested in my look. I don't know how to compare with someone's and describe my face.

Thanks to them invading Russian territory (what's known now as "Hokkaido")

Japanese people look pure East Asian to me.

That's normal, threads like these are made by weeaboos and John Takeshi's

Due to Jomon genes. You can see those features especially in Okinawan.

take a pic of your face and post it itt

japs are pretty much the same as chinks like 99%

gooks are slightly different or have different types of faces from the above, probably because of their mongol gen. a number of them look mongolian

Yes, the first I saw him I thought he was mixed desu.

IMO Abe could pass as a Turk or Bosnian

*blocks your path*

who is this finn?

Pekka Eric Auvinen

Jomon features. Some Japanese even have chiseled jawline.

Except they don't, all chinks look the same.

Bit racist that
Also patently untrue

Ainu admixture

The actual albeit not politically correct answer is that the east asian comercial and political elites are often mixed with whites, think of Putin's daughter marrying a Korean general for example. Japan is the country that has been connected to the west for longer so it's more common there.

JUST

Ainu genes

It seems like pure Ainu don't exist anymore, these probably are LARPers.

they're literally koreans who bred with the native islanders

Because Korean is Mongolian flat face.

I find nothing Ainu-sh or something in them.

Except 1 and 4, all have at least a few caucasian features, in japanis associated with ainu people, and i found this image searching ainu people

you ever actually been to japan? they don't look white in the slightest. as in no resemblance whatsoever

do it plz east korean san

DNA
Japanese and Tibetan have type D

Most scientific sources report Japanese have 15-17% Jomon blood while Koreans have 3-4% and Chinese have 1-2%. That ~15% difference is not going to make a whole lot of difference in how they look

Most Japanese look like hairy Chinese. I think diet has more of an importance in how ethnic groups look because Chinese and Japanese eat softer foods than Koreans and Mongolians, hence slimmer faces and more gracile features

I bet he is a Korean orphan adopted in Japan, he hates his own ancestors and the country he lives in

Abe is a southern Japanese and comes from Fukuoka. He looks more Korean than Japanese from Tokyo. I bet he got botox

Is Abe the reincarnation of Emperor Kangxi?

His droop jaw skin is disgusting.

because politicians have their own stylists and makeup artists to make them look more sophisticated

The roots of Abe is north Japan.
We can see the first Abe in the 10th century of Japanese history.

red color in this map
people get drunk easily

Yung Shinzō-senpai a cute

CUTE!!

>it's an Asians try to metabolize alcohol episode
My first girlfriend was a slope. Couldn't handle more than one shot without getting sloshed.

Japanese confirmed for Fujianese and Shandongers. My suspicions have been confirmed

Ainu

he looks autistic as fuck

Because the Nips are a hapa race similar to Far Eastern Russians and North Koreans

He is half white

>Far Eastern Russians
>hapas

the first north americans

IT'S A ME SHINZO!!

Japanese