You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble...

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1479308202079.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Holmes_(mass_murderer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i.4cdn.org/gif/1479308202079.webm

The BvS puzzle was solved

>aliens DOOM nations
heh. Why doesn't any other caped movie have imagery like this?

Pretty clever

that was brilliant desu

Man that line was so great when it was written by a better screen writer, spoken by a better actor, and had anactual director.

BvS once again predicted the future.

Lex=globalists

Doomsday=Muslims and Mexicans

thumbnail made me think it was about actual capekino
what a disappointment

>Famous, charismatic billionaire with a penchant for kooky real estate schemes
>Strong distrust for illegal aliens
>Is elected President despite being strongly disliked by just about everyone
>Weird looking red hair, probably looks better shaved bald

Trump IS a character from the Superman mythos. At least you got that much right.

Nah Trump is more like Superman. Lex had the media in his pockets just like Hillary and the media also hate Superman in the movie. They even had a segment of smug liberal talk show hosts mocking him.

Nice actually

>smug liberal talk show hosts mocking him
the general audiences in real life mock him too

then who would you say is Batman?

Right, remember how Superman wanted to get rid of all the Mexicans and Muslims and people who weren't like us? Remember how cocky he was, lobbing insults at everyone who disagreed with him? Remember how he was so goddamn sure of himself about every goddamn thing? It was like his whole deal.

>remember how Superman wanted to get rid of all the Mexicans and Muslims and people who weren't like us?
Im struggling to remember Trump saying that desu mate.

Batman was WAY more like Trump than Superman was. OP is a colossal fucking faggot.

>Lex had the media in his pockets just like Hillary and the media also hate """""Superman""""" in the movie. They even had a segment of smug liberal talk show hosts mocking him.
FTFY

CRIMINALS ARE LIKE DELEGATES ALFRED

So he did not campaign on building a giant wall around the southern border and deporting all the illegals? He never said anything about halting Muslim travel? None of that rings any bells?

Les is capable of running multiple successful xanatos gambits. The man is autistic as fuck and has a plan for everything

Trump can't plan what he wants for dinner, KFC or McDonalds.

Comparing Trump to Lex is an insult to Lex.

>bribes the media
>comes from a rich dynasty
>still loses
>ends up in jail
WOAH

youre moving goalposts now aren't you friendo.
>get rid of all mexicans and muslims
>building a giant wall around the southern border and deporting illegals
are all mexicans in the states illegal immigrants? Why paint them all with the same brush you racist

>wanted to get rid of all the Mexicans and Muslims
>stopping illegal immigration and deporting illegals that are eating up taxpayer's money
>enhancing the filtering process that already makes it very hard for muslims to get into the country because it is indeed muslims who are terrorists
>THAT'S THE SAME THING AS DEPORTING ALL NONWHITES CAN'T YOU SEE HOW RACIST TRUMP IS?!

>both hated by numales
>both winning against the establishment
>both have been compared to each other by their enemies

DC is literally the Trump of movies

I was being hyperbolic, sure. But the we were comparing real world politicians to comic book superheroes, so there's that.

youre forgiven.

>it is indeed muslims who are terrorists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Holmes_(mass_murderer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

You need to correct your language

White People = Lone Wolf
Brown People = Terrorist

Its not PC when we do it

Someone needs to shoop this with the Darth Vader shadow.

Just saying.

>a few mass-murderers
>only two of them are politically-motivated
>neither of them belonged to any political or religious organization
>compared with the masses who have already killed millions in the mideast, thousands in europe, and hundreds in the US

>loses

But the bells have rung

>hundreds in the US
THOUSANDS

I was talking just recently but yeah

He is actually combined sides of all three of them.
He likes to joke sometimes, insults his opponents with metaphors and making markable words, noises and gestures and also have roots in real estate. Don't like losing, but once he does he loses big. At some point of life his lookalike contains orange. Just like Lexenberg.
Too harsh, but his point is actually quite reasonable. At some point he is against illegal immigrant with bad reputation. Just like Batfleck.
Mass media constantly mocking and demonizing him. He actually does good stuff. Just like Superman.
Fun fact : Donatello was predicted Ben Affleck will be great Batman.

I laughed in theatre when i saw that guy on the left. I wasn't alone laughing.

But superman stands for hope...

Trump actually became an ideal of hope for many in the rural working class America. There is no doubt about it. And he actually took threats seriously instead of prancing around them like the other chickenshit politicians.

YOU FUCKING WHITE SUPERMALE

>please do not touch
who the fuck could resist though

>Hope

>чмo

STOP THIS

VOTE HILLARY

STOP

right came months after BvS finished filming, pretty funny though.

MCUcks on suicide watch.

further proof that trump and BvS are pure reddit