Whole season based on Hillary's inevitable victory with her victory highlighting the girls vs boys divide

>Whole season based on Hillary's inevitable victory with her victory highlighting the girls vs boys divide
>Gerald would have been part of her administration and the trolling plot line would become intertwined with the presidency
>Garrison would have gone back to teaching

>Now that Trump's won the final three episodes require a complete 180 and the previous 7 will look incoherent and pointless

Is season 20, dare I say it, the worst one yet?

I haven't watched it in years, is it worth watching for the leftie butthurt?

Why in the name of fuck did Matt & Tray not planned doing two versions ? Then you can even release the B version on blu-ray or shit and make shekels from it.
Did they really shill hard for hillary

It's terrible. They picked the worst possible time to change political direction.

Yeah it's pretty awful. I don't mind a bit of current affairs in tv but they go way overboard.

man M&T really got fucked over this time. Which is good, sick and tiered of those faggots thinking they are the height of intelligent political ideology
now they can sit the fuck down and be quite for a bit

>change

They both have black wives and mixed kids

They are leftists to the core

>Is season 20, dare I say it, the worst one yet?

As someone who has watched all of South Park countlessly, yes, it is definitely the worst season released so far. The problem is they are meandering on these plots and jokes for too long without them really going anywhere.

>Whole season based on Hillary's inevitable victory
Especially the part where Garrison struggled with the absolute impossibility to lower any consent towards him I bet. The part where Hillary's adversary was shown in an irreversible status of perpetual victory and it was a major plot point.

>Did they really shill hard for hillary

Hillary is portrayed as a retard. I canĀ“t see how is this shill hard.

It's a pretty garbage season. Member berries were funny, didn't know they would become a major part of the plot. You can tell Trey and Matt are butt hurt Trump got elected.

Not a Trump fan at all but I've got to admit the catastrophic collapse of the liberal elite has been an exquisite lesson in hubris. I hope Matt and Trey address it.

They really should go back to "one episode - one story" structure and ditch this overarching bullshit, it was tolerable in the last season but now, not only it stopped being funny, they can't even do a coherent satire anymore.

Yeah the problem with this season is that it's too tied to the election. Last season worked well since it worked with ideas, safe spaces, gentrification, ads, etc... This one I can't see myself rewatching this season.

They should have just went with Trump, win-win situation regardless of the election results.

Did you miss the part where they had Garrison/Trump turn to the camera and flat out tell everyone to vote for her?

THIS

it's about kids being stupid, not fucking politics

they hate democrats more than republicans

The whole build up was to make mr garrison win

If hillery won the whole garrison running for presidency would be pointless

They say it but it's not true

It's not the worst season, but it's still pretty bad. Season 18 was by far the worst season.

I've watched this show for 20 years.

During this season I stopped watching. First season I won't finish watching.

Without a doubt their worst season and hopefully their undoing.

Doesn't help I found out Trey is living the "my wifes son" meme.

based on watching South Park, they don't

>The whole build up was to make mr garrison win
literally nobody thought Trump was going to win.
Garrison has been Trump since before the Iowa caucuses.

It started off as a quip.
They didn't think Trump would go all the way.
They CERTAINLY didn't think he'd beat Hillary.

The only person on earth who did was Alex Jones.

Yeah they've definitely chosen a side in their old age.

>Without a doubt their worst season and hopefully their undoing.
They said they'll keep going until one of them dies or comedy central cancels it.

If they were not 20 seasons in some executive at comedy central would have laid down the law and forced a more orthodox approach to episodes and story arcs. But they're way too big for that now.

I just don't understand why a guy like him would do it.

I'm a poor loser and have a normal white girlfriend, why would rich, successful men choose date single mothers with a niglet?

When why did they cast garrsion as trump? whats the point of him trying not to win and then he doesnt win like he wanted.
If they knew trump was gonna lose they would have cast that canadian trump

They were always against white nationalism throughout

They mocked the klan and white genocide

They made token part of a rich smart family

They took trayvons side

They were always liberals

He's "progressive" now.

He's become everything he set out to mock and discredit.

They went on record saying they had to re-edit last week's episode because it was originally based on Hillary winning.

In the early seasons they were fairly balanced

But around the time Obama became president they stopped making fun of Democrats except for SJWs

She's half black

He likes em thick

>I'm a poor loser and have a normal white girlfriend
How did you trick her into dating you

Because they honestly didn't think it would go this far, then they were locked into it.

But they surely should have prepared an episode timeline for Trump winning, that's embarrassingly arrogant

>They both have black wives and mixed kids
>tolerating blacks means you're leftist
>being politically on the right means you're supposed to be KKK
Kill yourself.
Arnie is right-wing as fuck and he still had a kid with a beaner.

They're both pretty embarrassing these days, a couple of middle aged guys putting on weight, balding, growing beards to fit into the nu-male crowd, focusing on current political issues to be relevant and cool with the kids.

That why everyone's saying M&T lost it. They used to think ahead for stuff like this but this time they were just so sure of themselves they done fucked up.

>Arnie is right-wing as fuck and he still had a kid with a beaner.

No he's not

He refused to support Trump, believes in global warming, is anti-racist, and supports veganism

Remember when these brave bastons of free speech took on Islam

no that was christianity and scientology, my mistake

>implying Garrison wasn't going to win the entire time

Watch Vote or Die, the giant douche wins
They predicted this shit years ago

>They both have black wives and mixed kids
Nothing to do with how left or right they are.

a beaner is one thing

having kids with a niggress is plain retarded, it's just asking your kid to have his genes fucked up, cruel even

>He refused to support Trump
As did most of the right-leaning politicians, what's your point?
You do realize most of the left refused to support Hillary, too, right?

There is no trick girls dig losers.

Compare the amount of nice happy couples you see to the amount of couples where the guy is a loser asshole and the girl is a stupid bitch.

>that's embarrassingly arrogant
thats what happen when you convince yourself since the 60's that you won the cultural war

She's got the trashy tattoos and everything. I don't care the race of his wife's son or the meme. How is any single mother with somebody else's kid worth it? You have to take care of anther man's child to remind you every day that your wife is leftovers.

yes and Trump still won the election, which is proof of how out of touch most right wing politicians are

>which is proof of how out of touch most right wing politicians are
Which still isn't proof that Arnie isn't right-wing.

(((They))) got to him.

>Be a paragon of leftism or else

he refused to support the candidate Republicans voted as their nominee, who later won the election

so he is either corrupt or out of touch with voters, pick whichever you believe

>In America believing in global warming determines where you lie on the political spectrum

Global warming is part of left wing religious beliefs in western countries

>so he is either corrupt or out of touch with voters
Or he just didn't want Trump as president.
>didn't vote for Trump
>He's corrupt!
Top kek.

>in western countries
in one western country

And believing in global warming doesn't magically make you not-right wing.

it's the same in UK, Canada, Australia

In the UK the right wing believes in global warming. I should know I live here.

UKIP does not believe in global warming

What? No it isn't.

The US is literally the only western country that still has climate change denial as a mainstream political view.

>darn liberals against the kkk and white nationalism
no that's just called just not being a fucking terrorist nazi

only retards believe in man made global warming

there are some retards on the right
but all people on the left are retarded

considering it's a globalist trick used to seize control of economies, yeah it kind of does

Shittiest season by far.

Arcs are fine, but it's been like 5 episodes now with literally nothing happening.

you mean climate change realism

Idk I dropped out of this season after like 2 or 3 episodes. Just like I did the last 5 seasons.

No point calling it the worst when they are all awful

1. UKIP are full of lunatics.
2. They have absolutely no power (they control 1/650th of the house of commons)
3. Nobody votes for them based on their environmental policy, only to get us out of the EU
4. Now they've done that UKIP's poll numbers are plummeting because there's no point to them anymore

I thought by our right wing you meant our conservatives, not the party that has one seat in parliament.

I love Nigel but even his power is almost non-existent. He's a member of the European Parliament which has 750 seats.

UKIP's influence is almost completely non-existent. By the time our next elections come in 2020 they'll probably lose the one seat that they currently have.

They couldn't say anything about Obama, it was pathetic. He was the most generic figure imaginable whenever he appeared in the show.

South Park hasn't been good for well over a decade, who fucking cares

They didn't rip on Bill either, only on Bush. I wonder what the correlation here is...

>considering it's a globalist trick used to seize control of economies, yeah it kind of does

explain

They just depicted Bill Clinton as a child rapist. Are you even watching the show?

No, of course not.

>>Whole season based on Hillary's inevitable victory with her victory highlighting the girls vs boys divide

Can't they still logically do this?

Are you serious

They mocked him for rape

Did you find 19 the same? Because i did.

This one main plotline throughout the season is bullshit and basically just means they repeat the same jokes in every fucking episode and say the same shit ad infinitum.

>Whole season based on Hillary's inevitable victory with her victory highlighting the girls vs boys divide
Are you implying that Garrison not managing to lose no matter how hard he tried was not building towards HIS inevitable victory, as demanded by J.J. Abrams' will, just as much as the potential heel turn of Turd Sandwich?

>Gerald would have been part of her administration and the trolling plot line would become intertwined with the presidency
Where did you get this?
>Hillary's biggest anchor in the entire election was what she secretly did on her computer
>Danish company that desperately wants to find Gerald is about to #HackThePlanet and reveal everything she has ever done
This doesn't spell to you that she would have done the exact same fucking thing, to protect her presidency, instead of to undermine Garrisons'?

You're all acting like this wasn't set up from the get go so it can go either way, while it was specifically designed that way.
Where do you get that?

>trayvon
His case actually seems kind of legit compared to 99% of the other dindu nuffin cases. I mean fucking Mike Brown, really?

>naming more things that have nothing to do with being left or right

jesus christ how deep are you going to dig that hole

>Trayvon
>Legit

Hahahaha. No. NO.

> believes in global warming, is anti-racist, and supports veganism

I'm all that and support Trump, though I don't support veganism but admit it is a healthy lifestyle.

There's been worst seasons, rather have Trump/Hillary memes then Pewdiepie

But Pewdiepie was only in 2 episodes. He didn't infect and ruin the whole season.

>veganism
>healthy
Just...don't.

judging by the game's trailer i'd say they should continue making games and stop the show once for all

fuck you, pewdiepie is based

Trayboon assaulted a neighborhood watch man who defended himself while he was on the ground getting his face pummeled in you mong.

Did you get lost on your way to Reddit?

>conservatives
>right-wing

HA good one, faggot.

Well, I did say compared to 99% of the other cases. Most cases they really didu something in my opinion and even with video evidence, idiots say that the video has been tampered with.

And Trayvon didu something and deserved what he got.

2016 was easily the most important year since 2001, they had tons of content available

-brexit
-rapefugees
-capeshit
-reboots(not only SW)
-blm
-celebrities shilling for politicians
and much more
instead they decide to focus on the same boring shit all season

Jesus fucking christ. I'm a right-wing, trump-supporting nationalist and I still believe in global warming. Why are you so fucking anti-science? I'm not an american for the record

>"probably causes cancer"
Nice fact.

You know what else causes cancer? Life. Cells reproducing. Literally god damn everything.

Fuck out, nig. Trayvon was literally dindu nuffin supreme and deserved every single bullet hole he got.