Beauty and the Beast

Not only did they take Emma dumbfuck bitchface and cast her as "" ""beauty""" but Beauty is not British in the original and she looks like shes playing Hermione again

To top it off her hair is too light.

What the fuck Disney

youtu.be/SqQvZ_VUtg8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Not only did they take Emma dumbfuck bitchface
youtube.com/watch?v=WUyEmCPh9KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't she an inventor with her father in this new version?

>but Beauty is not British in the original

WHY YOU BITCHING ABOUT THIS NOW

WHAT THE FUCK WAS FRENCH ABOUT THE DISNEY MOVIE BESIDES LUMIERE AND THE FEATHER DUSTER

TELL ME

TELL ME MOTHERFUCKER

YOU WANT A FUCKING FRENCH BEAUTY AND THE BEAST GO TO FUCKING MARTINIQUE

My problem with it is with how the beast looks. He doesn't look like a cross between a lion and a buffalo anymore. The cartoon beast looked badass.

The beast design is so bland. It looks like a faun. A lame faun, not a cool one like in Pan's Labyrinth

Well in the first fucking song the lyrics are fucking BONJOUR BONJOUR BONJOUR BONJOUR, I think that gives a clear sign that all of them are french.

>film is set in a foreign country or ancient land therefore everyone has posh British accents
This is the worst fucking Hollywood trope of all

Let's see who got it

>We can sing, we can dance
>After all Miss, this is France

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS FRENCH ABOUT THE DISNEY MOVIE BESIDES LUMIERE AND THE FEATHER DUSTER
The setting.

They'll never top the real Gaston

Is she wearing a wig

Someone post the new beast, I have heard bad things.

I for one approve of making everything british.

Fuck france.

The Rock should've been Gaston

Really joggin my noggin

how's the girlfriend hunt going user?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Not only did they take Emma dumbfuck bitchface

He's more beauty than the beauty which is hilarious

I thought they weren't allowed to post the celebs name with these?

nigga no one wants to hear fucking French accents. What sells around the world is well spoken English voices, hence Britain exporting their actors by the thousands.

I want to fuck that feather duster

>Chad Beast

this is so retarded

But Emma Watson is French

She gets pounded by a gook

>IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK
>BEAST YOU CAN KISS MY CANDY ASS
>GASTON GONNA LAY DOWN THE SMACKDOWN ON BELLE

Yeah, that looks real.

She was fucking a gook years ago

Shit meme. She's dual nationality.

Next you'll go "hur dur Boris Johnson is American!".

Idk about Johnson, but Churchill is definitely American. That combination of backbone, alcoholism, and obesity just doesn't occur naturally anywhere else on earth.

He looks like mcavoy from narnia. SAD!

Johnson was born in Jew York. His mother(?) is also Dutch.

Well, then I guess he's ours too.

Nah Churchill was a young high class man during the Age of Decadence. Back when you could buy opium on street corners and going batshit insane on drugs, drink and expensive food is quality.

He was, also I believe, a member of the Glutton Society. Where they meet once a year to eat rare or exotic food.

The one food everybody wanted was tortoise. It was apparently more delicious than fillet steak, like steak cooked in jersey butter. It was so delicious, those who were paid to bring them back to England ate them all (or maybe all but 1) on their way back. It was addictively delicious.

If a pro footballer can choose between his birthplace and where his family comes from when it comes to picking a national team to play for, she can easily claim to be english. More so than french imo.

If obamba mugando is born in England, he qualifies as English... but he's not really is he tbqh lads.

Without her millions she'd be lucky to get a lick off a Doberman Pinscher with her snatch smeared with Marmite.

His mom was American.

She's cute as fuck, perfect casting choice for a Disney princess imo. You want someone who's pretty, but not so pretty that she'll scare away the women who will drag their boyfriends/husbands to see this movie and inspire a ton of articles about "body shaming" from left-wing critics.

When dolled up right (like any woman) she's up there with nearly everyone in hollywood. The difference with her is that she is classically good looking rather than just sexy. Most women by far in attendance will be absolute dogs compared to her lmao.

>imo
which is terrible

Of course. But she's not "intimidating hot", if that makes any sense. She's not like Amber Heard or some Victoria's Secret model.

So many people don't get this, it means You are what country you're born in, So many black people call themselves Jamaican, African because there parents are when they are born in America, Same with Irish Americans, Never been to Ireland, Unaware there are two Irelands but still call themselves Irish because of ancestry

Yeah I guess so but that's why she's also more attractive to men too, in a weird way. Thought most would say amber heard is sexier.

>though

She's not classically good looking, she's slightly pretty, that's it, see .

>she looks like shes playing Hermione again
that's ALL she can play.

Her smile and optimism gone.
You know she has a feminist book club now

Why don't they just make Beast in the Beauty starring Emma Watson? Imagine her getting blacked like that...*anus quivers at the thought alone*

Well i'd argue that she's pretty. She's pretty without makeup when most women look like shit and she can look sexy when she tries to. These days she dresses like a feminist so that goes out the window most of the time.

Can she even sing?
>You know she has a feminist book club now
No surprise when one has no real talent

Emma was great in Perks of Being a Wallflower, Colonia, Noah and really good in the bling ring. Cant wait to hear her sing.

Can you even google?

>Today I am going to deliver Maya Angelou books to the New York subway. Then I am going to fight even harder for all the things I believe in.

>emma watson triggers the board
Again? Lol

>ywn go full beast on her beauty and by beauty i mean ass

I did and this was the first result which means no she cant?
youtube.com/watch?v=WUyEmCPh9KY

> Maya Angelou

Does New York not have laws against littering?

I really don't understand. The whole "look at me, I'm helping!" thing is a little tryhard and reminds me of every rich girl I go to school with, but it seems genuinely well-intentioned. Idk, maybe I'm just giving her a pass because she's pretty.

>tfw emma watson will never be your wife

>nag hag will never be your wife
thank g_d

but I want to fuck Hermione though so its ok

DELET THIS

I would 100% let Emma watson shit in my mouth

Shes had well intentions since before the UN she was doing fair trade stuff for a long time

I was cautiously optimistic about this but the trailer looks like pure shit. That "step into the light" delivery, pure cringe.

t. 90% chance of being an emma roberts or emma stone fan

"(no)"
see above and also how is redit? :^)

Amber Heard looks like the typical trashy blonde whore.

The sign of true love, imo

Looks good ill probably see it more than once tbqh

bump

that fake you dumb fucking nigger which means you are a nigger

It's a kids movie. They cast her so ugly little girls don't feel bad and think they're beautiful and their parents will buy the movie merchandise.

Emma is gonna kill it, extremely hype

How did such a plain looking girl become an actress and considered beautiful by so many. The average girl on the street is more attractive. Is it some sort of morph of her beauty in people's minds because they have a harry potter fetish? Do these people put on round glasses and a robe and masterbate yelling expeliamus as they cum?

Haven't seen any trailers but I'm assuming they didn't cast an ugly cunt as the beast

just checked and its real

I want to procreate with Emma Watson in the missionary position within the bounds of marriage and have her sire me beautiful children.

Worsest Emma

I thought you posted a song, she isnt singing loudly or strongly to that newborn baby you realize? Why are autists so stupid

Not really hard when the script is hot off the factory line and the character has no depth anyway.

Anybody who thinks Walt Disney was a great storyteller is a fucking moron, he was a revolutionary animator and nothing else.

The Emp- Walt Disney Company is the other side of the copyright law coin, one that American politicians which have been tyrants and criminals since the beginning of the 20th century have allowed this cancer to infect the world.

Just a friendly reminder that the mass media giants have more power than first world governments, and it's not the government's fault, it's the people's. (You) are the reason Deus Ex is real. Huxley is spinning in his grave.

Emma has such a nice voice

>yfw hearing emma sing 4 bars of hoggy warty hogwarts

She can't sing. She won't upvote your posts :^)

>she cant sing!
>i said so!
Keep crying

She can sing on my dick

Literally this. Never felt this way about another celebrity before and I barely watched harry potter.

She's whispering more than singing in Noah

See cant

This but I watch harry potter because it make my pee pee go weeeeeeeeeee

>What the fuck Disney
They don't give a shit about making a good movie... they just wanna cash in on more nostalgia dollars

This is Disney's way now, Cinderella and Aurora were also gormless looking dogs. Mustn't trigger the feminists.

Hey jap, she's cooing to a baby she's being upset not singing along to music, we get it you dont like emma watson youve been bumping the thread for an hour

This part gave me feels

He's been doing this shit for a week straight. How can he not get bored.

She can't sing.
>she is a good singer, she sings briefly in goblet of fire in the woods and has a really sweet sounding voice. apparently shes been singing and dancing since she was little
:^)

He's autistic its sad

Probably the effect of having a small chink dick.