7pm - 60 Minutes: President-Elect Donald J. Trump Interview (CBS)

7pm - 60 Minutes: President-Elect Donald J. Trump Interview (CBS)
>18.77 Million viewers
8pm - NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS)
>13.39 Million viewers

9pm The Walking Dead (AMC)
>11,402 Million viewers

Trump made NCIS: Los Angeles the most viewed TV Series in Sunday Night
He Made NCIS: Los Angeles Great Again

TOP FUCKING KEK

>tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-sunday-nov-13-2016/
>tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/sunday-cable-ratings-nov-13-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ
i.4cdn.org/gif/1479298239704.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1479295743203.webm
is.Sup
time.com/4572295/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-lead/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/14/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-not-beating-hillary-clinton-popula/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1479295955648.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1479303402089.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCIS_episodes#Season_14_.282016.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED

Who the fuck watches NCIS?

trump voters

>nfl overrun
>that HUGE demographic rating vs trump

so lots of old people watching it because old people love CBS

So most Americans, then?

most americans didn't even fucking vote.

I hope Trump starts his own premium cable network, we desperately need some fresh big-scal telekino, he's a born winner.

he thought he was going to lose and he was just going to use his loser speech to promote his new network, but he ended up getting elected. I am pretty sure he didn't really want to be president. He doesn't know shit about the responsibilities.

Mike Pence will run this country. Trump will sit on the toilet with twitter telling us about the secret aliens at area 52

Post Trumpkino

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ

i.4cdn.org/gif/1479298239704.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1479295743203.webm
is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1479296039595.webm

I watch NCIS Los Angeles, I'm Swedish.

Comfy conservative crimebusters show, I fall asleep to it often.

The arab/mexican/balkan/russian deathtoll must be in the several hundreds right now. Maybe once every other season there's the obligatory "white supremacist episode" to keep to disperse a racist rep.

most americans cant even read

>My daughter, Ivanka, she's huge right now. Everyone loves her. it's phenomenal, I've never seen anything like it and everyone tells me they say "Donald. Don. Donny. You have to get your hands on that" and you know what i tell them? I'll think about it. That's all. I'll think about it. And we have, and we're looking into some options right now and I'm just going to say, it's going to be huuuuuge.

what did he mean by this?

>tfw recognising songs I heard in hentai music videos

>hentai music videos
wat

compilation set to music

>hentai music videos

why would you watch that?

why not?

>tfw Trump and Putin will collaborate with Segal to make the greatest action kino ever made

time.com/4572295/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-lead/

Wrong.

holy hell, amazing

>illegal aliens
>american

Those are still using the incomplete numbers. Final counts have Trump at 306 slightly taking the popular vote.

Why the fuck do people watch NCIS?

I'd bet you 5 shekels that if the entire US population was forced to vote, Trump would've won. Just think of the tons of people in blue states like Cali and NY who support Trump and won't even bother voting.

How fat can he get and still try to play the hero?

It appears daddy Trump is all for 'the popular vote'

underrated post

LIES

BLACK HELICOPTERS

He knows that's not how it goes though.

Ok kiddo feel free to cite any source at all that isn't Breitbart or dailymail or infowars

If he stays just under morbidly obese he can still identify with 90% of Americans.

REKT

Just Google "Trump 306," you lazy gimp. Even the NY Times has a "prediction for final count" article since they're too pissed to admit that he got the vote with his hands tied behind his back.

How very post-truth of you.
You will kindly post your source, yes?

Trumpcucks are cute in a retarded monkey wearing human clothes and pretending to be a person sort of way. The election is over and they still believe and propagate propaganda born of nothing but the bad invented math of a single fellow trumpcuck and a tweet.

this has been debunked continuously

>libcucks still can't accept their fate

Holy shit that last one. He must be a hoot during business meetings

First result: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/14/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-not-beating-hillary-clinton-popula/

Really made me think.

Not if you take into account all the people who weren't registered or voted multiple times.

Trump blatantly won the popular vote, and if the popular vote mattered at all, he would have won it by a much larger margin.

>that last one

cnn BTFO!

Politifact couldn't debunk a lie told by a smiling 4-year-old.

Yes and if you take into account your intelligence and how psychologically dependent you've become on cucking yourself for trump to fill the sad void in your life, then soon Trump will call you personally, thank you for spending the last year of your life spamming online polls to no avail and splerging out with limited vocabulary predictable posts about sjw ctr keks. You're the one who made him win, isn't that what you guys tell yourself?

He'll assign you a girlfriend, real life friends (omg friends for the first time in your life!), and trickle down some on his wealth all over your face while giving you a management position as a concentration camp so you can bully a world full of people you felt bullied you. You'll show them! You'll make them feel how you feel! Oh god its finally happening for you. It has to!!!!

lol, trumpcucks

Sup Forums is supposed to be funny.
>>>/Reddit/

more webms please

she's pretty fucking hot

she's like prime tara reid mixed with prime lisa kudrow

m8 your nation is like 60% white. in a few years it'll have more spics than mexico.

Holy shit the butthurt is so real.
ty based smug poster.
I can only repay your frustration with a (You)

I couldn't have said it better

How come the entirr Trump clan is so aesthetic? I get his sons have thar shit eating grin at times, but aside from that they'd be prime genetic stock. Hell, even Donald Trump looked like amazing back then.

he impregnates supermodels does he not? since he's a rich guy he probably makes sure they don't drink while preggers behind his back like my mom did when she got knocked up at 40.

The only son born by he banging a supermodel was Barron to be quite honest

Let's not kid around, his sons look weird as fuck aside from Baron von Trump

More like Make Ratings Great Again, amiright?

MRGA!

i.4cdn.org/gif/1479295955648.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1479303402089.webm

>that sunny one

Uninformed child. You do not have any clue how the electoral system works.

Trump won the popular vote by a large margin.
Millions of votes are uncounted, because they don't matter because he already won.

Never seen AMV Hell/0 ?

based trump

That's not how it works, either. They are certainly counted, they're just not finalized until much later because there is not urgency.

Clinton will win the popular vote. It doesn't matter and Dems shouldn't bitch because they had 8 years to fix it and didn't.

My Dad loves the show tbqh

>the electoral system works.

No it doesn't. It was designed for white men in 13 states for a one party system and even then it was designed to even stop them from voting.

that second webm song with Trump speaking is so comfy. Takes me back to last week

The electoral system wasn't designed for white men, it was designed for the land-owning rich minority.

>it was designed for the land-owning rich minority
Who just so happened to mostly be white men.

Same reason why people watch Burn Notice.
>Not even God knows why anyone does either of this shit.

or people passed out where they stood and left the tv on?

>m8 your nation is like 60% white. in a few years it'll have more spics than mexico.

Kek. After Daddy Trump deports the illegals and enforces a voter ID check at the polls, the left won't win again.

>politfact
>the website trying to help Hillary win

O i am laffin!

>Who the fuck watches NCIS?
Millions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCIS_episodes#Season_14_.282016.29

I like how Trump changed his mind during the 60 minutes interview from deporting everyone to "deporting 2 million criminals, then I don't know about everyone else because they're terrific people"

According to Trump there are 11 million illegals, that would mean he is seriously considering giving the remaining 9 million a chance

please tell me he's at least serious about the religious zealots coming in from across the planet

He has to cut corners since he only has 4 years, and if he fucks up he won't get another 4. Deportation is time consuming and costly, specially since every criminal he's gonna deport will have to go through a trial first. He also has to build the wall, or fence I should say, get rid of most of Obama care, secure the border, boost the economy and build up US industry more, and deal with relations with other countries. Anyone that thought he was actually gonna deport all 12+ million illegals was retarded. Besides most Americans support pathway to citizenship rather than deportation. He should just make the illegals that haven't committed a crime other than coming here pay more taxes or a fine and be exempt from financial aid.

Nope, it's unconstitutional. You can't ban someone for religious reasons. Mormons created this precedent btw.

>trump is going to sign a Reagan amnesty bill
Oh I can already hear the asspain.

Which should be the only ones allowed to vote tho

>>>/tumblr/

>You can't ban someone for religious reasons
I never said ban someone for religious reasons. Just because they're religious zealots who want to cut off the heads of everyone you know doesn't mean Trump would say "they're being restricted for being muslim"

Easily challenged and easily overturned. Like I said before.

>60 minutes
>isn't actually 60 minutes
>I see tons of clips on news shows that I didn't even see on the CBS broadcast

why is this allowed

They only thing he will accomplish is destroying the environment by forcing economic growth through shitty redundant coal plants.

>Mike Pence will run this country

That's the really scary bit.

Trump is a clown without a clue, but Pence is a cunt that knows what he's doing.

So not white men since most were poor fags
>Lols A is mostly B
>Thererore B is A
Fucking mongoloid.

People that say "preggers" need to be put in concentration camps.

STOP IT

nice damage control

Pence would actually transform America into the handmaiden's tale t b h the guy is a seriously capable nutjob.

>Pence is a cunt that knows what he's doing.

lol fuck off you didn't even know his name until 3 months ago and now you are talking like you know his whole political history.

You cannot name a single thing he has accomplished in government.

Get run out of Indiana and force families to foot the bill for miscarriage funerals.

LOL@TheRetardedButthurtLeft

>his sons look weird as fuck

To white for you, huh?

>already making excuses
But I thought Trump was literally Jesus and was guaranteed to be re-elected?

Or maybe he's just like the other liars who'll backtrack once they're in office. Like Obama's pledge of universal health care, instead we got a system that actually BENEFITS private insurance companies.