What does Sup Forums think of Atlanta?

What does Sup Forums think of Atlanta?

Besides the female episode and the drastic tonal changes whenever the focus isn't on Paper Boi's crew, it's pretty fucking great imo

This show makes white people seem so douchey that it's ridiculous.

Have you ever met a successful white person who wasn't douchey?

I've never seen it but I have the same tshirt that donglover wears in all the promos, including OP's picture

all the time

Why is every white person successful douchebag in this show? And racist ofc.

Humor bias.

>I met a white person and it was totally normal and fine.
>why aren't you laughing?

>t. douche

There is not even one.

The finale was the worst episode, everything else was pretty good despite the tonal changes

the black girl of the show is ummmmf

had to watch courtney devine videos to get one over on her

It's alright, BAN episode was top fucking kek, it's got a very nice and mellow feel to it, will tune in for s2

I don't know how, but Donald Glover managed to make black TV great again. It deals with "black issues" in a way that never seems preachy or condescending. I'm still not sure how I feel about how much the tone changes, but I did look forward to watching it every week. I'll definitely be watching season 2.

WE

kek fucking no dick white boi, u mad we got our own TV show now?

Fucking Trump voters man, can't even take a little racial ribbing, fucking pathetic excuse for a race

The white guy the show made fun of most was a liberal cuck who tried to empathize with the plight of the black man.

that's how most of you sound to non whites though. I'm not even trying to be a dick; it's just true.

I have never met a white person that isn't racist. I am puerto rican, but I look white to most people. So whenever I am alone with white people they start saying some fucked up racist shit to me thinking I will agree because they think I'm white. It's scary as hell.

t. racist white bitch

I feel that

>latino gangs literally ethnically cleansing parts of LA
>lol white people are racist amigo

wew

>iberian descendants think they're non-white because the democrats told them so

>muhfuggin racis whitey keepin me down man

Why are dindus so pathetic

Everyone is racist you faggots.

what does this have to do with anything I even said?

I was about to say this. Everyone is a bit racist. My thing is I don't like most white or asian people. I hate their superiority complex.

Season felt inconsistent and a lot of subplots went nowhere. Only half of the episodes were enjoyable, and that's from Paperboi alone.

I think it's an excellent series.

post yfw "yall the niggas who said I was weird for not wanting to fuck Cailtyn Jenner

Just because you're from latin america doesn't mean you're non-white. If white people think you're white you're probably white.

Go look at the president of Mexico and his family, tell me he's not white.

It's 2016 so being white is just a choice!

Choose Love Not Hate!

mfw

>a whole episode making fun of trannies
I still can't believe he got away with it.

i'm 6 episodes deep and while it started off really impressively, i'm in awe at how quickly it dropped off in quality. i'm hoping it's just a bad run of episodes, but, fuck, it's the first season and should have been stellar given the abbreviated length per episode. the streisand,beiber, and swapping sword for dog episodes were really bad. the female episode wasn't as bad as those at all, but very one-note, too. very disappointed Atlanta didn't keep up the quality of the first two/three episodes.

Just watch the 7th episode man, it's GOAT, funniest shit I've watched in ages.

Are you white? If so, this show isn't made for you, so you probably wouldn't get it

Go watch desperate housewives or something, that's probably more your taste

yeah, i'm watching the entire series, just an episode a night or so. i guess that's the next one up.

that kind of thinking is weak, mate. no, i'm not black, but i'm not white either. i can also appreciate well-written comedies and dramas made or focusing on any ethnicity. the fact that you cannot says more about you than about the show.