Just watched this, did I like it?

Just watched this, did I like it?

I thought it was pretty good. The ending was great.

Op is a fucking retard

Great movie haters gonna hate.

i only watched this because the poster looked cool

shit movie

it had some great surprise deaths. great use of the location. the only thing that confused me was the crime scene setup. i guess i missed something, but was cpt. pickard trying to make it look like they caught the band siphoning gas or trespassing or something?

You just watched the film of the year.

it's a piece of poop

top qt

shitty jewsih horror movie

My favorite death was when the guy got crushed between his mailbox and his car, I didn't see that one coming.

It was pretty ok desu, not that good though

oh (You)

i've always loved anton yelchin ever since i saw "alpha dog". he gave a great performance and really conveyed the fear and helplessness when they were leading him up the mountain

i wanna see her get blacked so bad

Perfect representation of the alt-right movement in this film

I did.

Why did the antagonists have to be Nazis? I don't think it served any purpose. Also, I was expecting some big plot twist considering how much mystery they built up around the room and I was sorely disappointed.

What would you have made the antagonists?

>Why did the antagonists have to be Nazis? I don't think it served any purpose
Which group would have served a purpose? Nazis at least made sense, since they were a punk band, who ended up playing at a skinhead venue. It's not exactly a leap.

Was pretty good but the whole movie I just wanted to see some nigger dogs get killed. That ending pissed me off so bad. They kill the trainer and he's laying there bleeding out when the dog that viciously murdered Two of their friends earlier walks over a hurt and they just let it cuddle the dude? Fuck that at the very least it should have started eating him. I wanted them to slit its throat in front of the guy so his last moments are seeing his nigger dog slowly die.

The mystery was the meth lab it was over. The antagonists should have been aliens or black people or something rad though I agree

i figured they would have used the room's value as a bartering chip. threaten to destroy the contents, set it on fire, whatever

>Why did the antagonists have to be Nazis?
they didn't necessarily, but they had to be criminals. the girl is killed because she and her boyfriend had evidence of a boot party, which is like an initiation where they murder someone. they were going to leave with the evidence, possibly turn it over to the police or keep it just in case the group tries to fuck with them in the future. the band is a punk band and nazis/skins are their natural enemy so it makes sense that a punk band would play a show for that sort of crowd. they wouldn't be invited to play for black or latino street gangs. of course, the band could have played some other type of music but since they're punk it fits

that hair is dumb

it's an attack dog. without its handler there it won't attack. that's why they use a command to let it know it's okay to attack.

POOTIS

is she wearing the liner of a coat? the fuck's up with that jacket?

>good sincere actors like anton yelchin die while shitty actors like the the helmsworth brothers live

that they were breaking and entering and stealing. I dont know, however, how they're going to explain that one guy that got stabbed in the back multiple times.

The part where they're singing to the crowd is really well shot and choreographed