Mohammed the pedophile

mohammed the pedophile

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really makes you think.

Do spics make fun of muslims to make themselves feel better about their countries where people will behead you for an iphone

Colombians are American lapdogs and most LatAm kids here are upper middle class kids who let every facet of their being be Americanized as a result of memes and not going outside. This includes their prejudices and politics.

My country is idiot by Christianity but Islam is a great damn shit.

calm down mohamad, it's only banter.

I wish I was born in the 19th century :(

t. Pajeet

he was milf chaser. literally opposite

10 year olds are milfs in the middle east kekekekekek

>Muslims taking about beheadings

Why are Muslims so barbaric? And dumb enough to be brainwashed by this pedophile warlord. Simply low IQ, garbage people.

He's talking about his first wife Khadija who was like 20 years older than him

>kekekekekek

never do this again, this is reddit-tier

somebody's jealous

At least we can post from our own countries :^)

We are not americanized, we just think similarly to americans, people forget that we're allies since centuries ago, even before they where powerful.

all of his friends foes relatives etc. married with 9yo's back then it wasn't big deal. no one suprised when she married with her

hahaha somebody's salty go back to Sup Forums racist

well if you think they're bad now you should see the arabs without islam. trust me big muhambo did everyone a big favor.

Why are you so salty though

The 9 year old Aisha is a myth made by Sunnis that wanted to hide the fact that she was a slut.
>How can a pure innocent loli be a slut?
Because she was older than that obviously, Sunnishits in denial as always

That leaf has been spamming his fucking tumblr tier shit for a while in here, he hates the west and especially the USA

Not a surprise, this country is full of whiny immigrants.

proofs?

>proofs?
That's she's older or that she's a slut?

of both

Bukhari stated from Aisha herself that she had been married with Prophet, 3 years after death of Khadija the first wife. Whereas Khadija ) died in the 10th of Bea'tha, Based on these dates date of Aisha marrige with Prophet was in the 13th of Bea'tha.

Another point is this: if we compare age of Aisha whit age of her sister Asma, we can conclude the exact age of Aisha in the time of marrige with Prophet.

So Aisha had 17 years old in the first year of Hijra. Therefore she had married with Prophet in the age of 17, but their wedding ceremony held two years after hijra.

As for the slut part well

>Aisha left her group in order to search for a missing necklace. Her slaves mounted the howdah and prepared it for travel without noticing any difference in weight without Aisha's presence. Hence the caravan departed without her. She remained at the camp until the next morning, when a member of Muhammad's army, found her and brought her back to Muhammad at the army's next camp. From here we can she slept with her slaves

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING DOG I'M GONNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF

A myth

theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

>Myth
>muh hadith uncertainty, muh pubescent Aisha, muh European kings did this
Not seeing any real arguments here Mehmet

Your country is so shit, Isis wouldn't even stoop down to your level and bomb it.

>Mexico
>own country
Kek

Is beheading the ultimate redpill?

>Criticize Islam.
>A German flag defense it.
Every time. Without fail.

>for hours
I've made five post this whole day
>hates the west
Nope
>hates the USA
Yes

>implying

fuck you

>Forced to leaves his shithole because can't handle it and hate the first world homeland who accepted him.
Muslims diasporas are nothing but pathetic losers.

saved for later to make sunnis buttmad

why do muslims get angry that muhammad fucked aisha when she was 9 years old meaning that muhammad became erect and therefore sexually aroused by a 9 year old?

It's their religion

If they get angry about the fact that muhammad was sexually aroused by a 9 year old then shouldn't they be angry with their religion and muhammad, not us?

judging by proportions that dick must be something like 12 inches

why do muslims deny it? is it taqqiya?

he was a neet who married a rich woman just to get money

aisha said the day she was fucked she was playing with dolls with a friend. playing with dolls or icones was only allowed for children who weren't on their period yet.

muhammad couldn't even make her pregnant

This intolerance and islamophobia will not be tolerated here
Sup Forums is a board off diversity and peace
I have reported all of you to the concerned authorities
Now delete this thread and go back to Sup Forums
You are not welcome here

Odd how Aisha's age became "controversial" right when Western Islamic apologia took off.

t. Osman Bayerngulu

Jesus the submissive virgin hippie