He's overly critical. He never listens! He just doesn't understand. It's not fair!

He's overly critical. He never listens! He just doesn't understand. It's not fair!

>ages 15 years
>padme ages 0

And he's course and rough, and irritating, and he gets everywhere

I did not hit him! I did nahhhht

I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM.

Women.

It all makes sense now.

I don't remember Obi-Wan being there

She was Nabooian. Perhaps they age slower like Aragon from Lord of the Rings or something idk

deepest lore

Poor Hayden, he was a good looking, young up and coming actor and George's dialog was so shit it ruined his career

pottery

>when you are in your 30's and George wants wants you to play the role of a 19 yearold

well yeah, what would be the only place in the galaxy where Vader would really not want to go?
He fucking hates Tatooine

And Obi Wan giving the baby to the most obvious candidates is like level 0 trickery, it's almost as if he didn't care about hiding the child at all.

And who thought this faggot would make a good jedi?

They both aged 10 years

At the beginning of A New Hope, they're literally in orbit above Tattooine.
Good thing Vader didn't feel Obi's presence, right?

>Ani throwing Sup Forums-tier tantrums
Is he /ourguy/?

amazing

Is anyone else not at all bothered about Vader's force ghost being Anakin anymore? I sometimes ponder just how much outrage against Lucas was blind autism. No defending Han Shot Last and the little ugly music video in ROTJ though.