What Sup Forums drives?

What Sup Forums drives?

2009 Subaru Forester

03 Audi S3

2013 Hyundai Sonata

Are you a sicario??

But in black

2002 volvo wagon

One day I was cleaning my car and I found a 2-cent euro coin, dated 2002 same year as my car. Some swede must have dropped it in the factory before the car was shipped to U S A.

A 2008 chevy, 25 mpg

Too bad swedes don't use Euro, faggot.

Ur rich?

Ur mum

My Ford Focus

Is it a diesel? You see a ton of those in Santiago, mostly used by Uber drivers.

Rood.

2016 Škoda Octavia 3rd gen Combi Greenline
my wife got two kids so we need to move lots of stuff
its ok car but when we had no kids i got bmw 3 cabrio and i still miss him sooo much

italian car

>not liking fiat
pleb

>Skodas are available in almost everycountry except Brazil

I know they are rebadged VWs but i want one so fucking much.

Daily driver? Volvo 850 R.

My fun car? Volvo 740 GL with some 940 parts and the same engine from a 850 R ( 5 cyl turbo)
>pic related

The engine in the middle though is my earlier build.
A B23E with a fat turbo attached and new cam etc.

of all italian cars Fiat is worst brand and everybody in EU knows that and wants to avoid that. I know guy who got Fiat Punto from his dad as a birthday gift and he personally pushed it off a cliff and claimed as stolen just not to be seen with it

VW Golf 2

German engineering at it's finest
Never failed me. And if something is broken, i can fix it by myself.

R A G G A R E
A
G
G
A
R
E

>of all italian cars Fiat is worst brand and everybody in EU knows that and wants to avoid that.
here is the exact opposite, everybody loves FIAT, you guys are just plebs

ok i guess its fine in south america, never been there never drove car there. are there any original brands in Brazil ?

we used to, but most Multinationals destroyed them, but at least they usually make cars suited to our tastes and kinda respect that. Kombi was produced here up till 2014

I don't drive, I live on an island and all the shops and my job is available just off the shore so I use a boat. .

Got a motorbike but insurance costs like 1000eur, and it's too fucking hot to drive around in a helmet and protective gear. Plus, because my city is full of one way streets and traffic lights it's actually quicker to get somewhere with a bicycle.

i ride bike only to and from pub in other house in country even if it is not legal anymore to ride a bike drunken

there are too many high hills and too much cars to be able to ride in my city so no bike in Prague

2014 BMW 650i

07' Corolla same color

Good on gas. Goes forwards and backwards. I would drive a motorcycle if it wasn't for the winter.

Pussy, fucking PUSSY.

I ride my motorcycle in Australian summer, full gear, 44degrees and 100% humidity, might stop at a servo now and then to chuck water on myself and ride on, but i still wear full gear when its scorching

Why are Euros such pussies?

Nissan GT-R

2007 VW Polo Cross
some jackass stole the 4 cover plates on the roof rails and the jews at the VW dealership want €50 a piece.

Different concept of safety and of manliness
In Australia stopping yourself from getting shredded on the asphalt by giving up a bit of comfort is part of the process of being a mature adult male person who rides a motorcycle but to some elsewhere wearing your leathers everywhere makes _you_ the pussy.

>be Polish
>cant afford a bash plate
LMAO enjoy ripping out your sump faggot

>implying I ever ride on both wheels

obviously

VR5 125kW
237k km on it
Sadly the ac has shit the bed.