Does Japan know what's about to happen?

Does Japan know what's about to happen?

>"I know what is best for Japan"
>t. John Shmuel

Meanwhile Dutch migrants just cost the tax payer money according to all research.

>Shmuel (Hebrew: שמואל; Strong's: Shemuwel), the Hebrew equivalent of the name Samuel, may refer to:
>Samuel (Bible), the Hebrew Bible prophet
>Books of Samuel, the book of the Tanach
>Shmuel Hakatan, the Tanna (Mishnaic sage)
>Samuel of Nehardea, the Amora (Talmudic sage)
>Shmuel (character), in The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (Novel and Film)
>Ya'acov Shmuel (born 1968), Israeli Olympic boxer
Hmmm

its actually not as bad as it seems.. plus there's black kigyo

I thought dutch people were suppose to be educated valuable people.
But as you say, whereever they go they leach off the system.

Truth is Japan will have to take in a bunch of self-hating Chinese and Taiwanese people and turn them Japanese

China has billions of extra people, Japan is in needs of millions. I wonder where this will lead them

Aren't they already taking other asians in? I'm sure china and all the other over populated mainland Asian countries have people to spare.

Japan has like over a million Chinese and Taiwanese people living there right now. They are already naturalizing as Japanese

They won't fall for the immigration meme, Mr Shmuelbergstein.

>when american thinks he knows much about other cunt
>"whew i know japan and korea is not same cunt, i learnt that in graduate school of harvard"
>"china's … big! yeah i know that from prof. Ching"
>"china and other cunt gon flow in for sure! haha whew i am so damn clever today ill shart in mcdonalds!"
>doesn't know that japan have more population than usa
>actually more than double
>less land than half of usa
Wow we do need more people! Really a problem you see

people will still complain even if they take in tons of other Orientals

this is why we can't have nice things

If they're going to take immigrants it'll be from places like Taiwan, Korea, China, and Vietnam, which at least share their values.

seriously we need more white in our gene map

Japan = China = Korea

Same people, same values, same soulless insect behavior

>butthurt whitey

t. Tylone Ramirez Goldberg

its pretty much happening as predicted

That's the problem of capitalistic economy model - you need people to buy stuff, who then produce more stuff, and even you need even more people to buy that, and more people will produce even more... Capitalism can only work with growing population. Luckily for Japan, it got a lot of exports to compensate for lack in domestic buying power, but in shrinking population conditions Japan's economy won't be able to hold for long.

So in short, Japan does need more people to remain rich.

god dammit

>by (((John Shmuel)))
nice try

A bunch of southeast asians are about to come and clean the toilets of the glorious nippon

>freed myself from a free market
that person is retarded

>consumption=capitalism
nani?

They're over populated, it's okay that their population declines. Consistent population growth is a banker meme.

Japan has already been able to successfully take in a large amount of Koreans.
Chinese and Taiwanese will probably integrate well enough, especially considering how the standard of living in Japan is comparatively better.

At least they're not taking in savage sandniggers. Yet.

>reluctance to accept immigrants