SHIT JUST GOT REAL

damn Joe looks like that?

>photo of your TV

COME ON!

WHERE IS THE CUBE?

This is where I dropped all cw capeshit

ALLSPARK*

Savitar?

Clay-goddess in Finnish. (savi - clay, -tar suffix for female deities)
where the fugg they get this kinda of names :DDD

It'll be Julian.

I mean, they made it obvious when he went to visit his "girlfriend" and never returned.

Why even the cheesy DCCW shows are ASHAMED of the comics?

Who is this supposed to be? I don't even know who alchemy is either

I'm not a comic fan, so far I've loved the flash and legends of tomorrow and arrow is a far 3rd place and supergirl isn't on the fucking map

can't wait for the next episode

post right above yours

they don't look anything alike though, and i dont remember that name coming up. you sure its that dude? why they cramming so many speedsters in god damn

barry allen is one of the strongest characters in comic books, if they don't give him a speedster to fight, there is no contest.

He did call himself Savitar in the episode (s'why i always watch with subtitles), and wow have you been paying attention to this show at all? Very rarely do characters, hero or villain, make a 1:1 transition.

Is this the trailer for the new Transformers movie?

>pic from your tv

>death dies because nothing else exists
>except Flash that is, but he doesn't count

>gets out
>still bragging about killing Bart Allen
>Rogues straight up murder him and dump the body in front of a police station
>Tell the flash we're even

So satisfying

10/10 episode IMO

>it's another evil speed force user that hides his face with a mask since he's someone Barry knows

Savitar = Hindu god of speed

When are we getting the "not Joker" episode?

alchemy is the stone, at the end of the episode the voice that speaks to Wally comes from the stone. The dude behind the mask is Malfoy though

at least barry didn't have to run in a circle to solve the problem this week

At least he didn't say "he's too fast!" only for the group to encourage Barry that he is faster.

How the fuck is Wally supposed to be Kid Flash when he gets knocked out cold by one shitty punch from his sister?

Too busy pinned to the ceiling about to be stabbed.

Also Iris was a champ this episode

>admits that she can't bring much to the table like the others
>her concern for Wally doesn't keep her from knocking him the fuck out when he goes berserk

Never would've thought she'd become a better written character than Felicity.

Well he is a kid, and he wasn't in his right mind, oh and he didn't have superpowers.

Pretty funny scene though, I was rolling my eyes when she opened the door but then she put him down and right back in.

Next year.

>her concern for Wally doesn't keep her from knocking him the fuck out when he goes berserk
I enjoyed that; Wish they'd sex her up a bit

I want to put my benis in Iris.

Oh...

She wears some sexy boots she does.

No king rules forever.

EMPIRE OF USA CONFIRMED

COMMIE RUSKIES BTFO

>6'4"

lol, manlets sped forced the fuck out.

so when we gonna get the zoom/black racer "returns to team up with the good guys momentarily to take on the new bad guy" moment?
I'm thinking around ep 17 of this season.

too obvious, same thing with patty and bad future eddie theories.

for once I'd like it to be evil Barry or just someone completely new like HR's buttbuddy partner.

Nigger this is a quote from the movie

Is H.R. gay? On one side, he's flamboyant as fuck, on the other side, he kept cockblocking Joe.

it's been years I guess.

>steals ideas
>steal girlfriends

he's a JERK

He's made of metal.
He can't move at that incredible speed, because his mass will increase to infinity, he will implode himself into neutron star.

Stealing someone's girlfriend makes you gay?

Look at this fucking metallurgist

No, that's what I meant by "on the other side".