Is there any concrete evidence of this man's pedophilia?

Is there any concrete evidence of this man's pedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Schneider_(TV_producer)#Filmography
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just look at him.

You just know

his filmography

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Schneider_(TV_producer)#Filmography

JUST LOOK AT THAT HAIRCUT, AND ON A MAN OF HIS AGE, EVEN!

Theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpg

>theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpg

What was his name again?

He made decent quality kids shows years ago, so what?

He looks like a pedophile on Law & Order SVU.

Wasn't there a police report concerning him and an unnamed young boy that is thought to be Drake Bell? I swear I've seen it here.

look at this dude

Actual evidence besides appearance

FUCKING LOOK AT HIM

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

>Dan "wipe that tear, it's for your career" Schneider strikes again
shit that's a good one.

> ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 10/28 **#13**

>Just before there was an internet, there was a female high school student who had a boyfriend and all was good with the world. They were taking things slow and even though they had been dating a little over a year, had never had sex. The pair lived in a small town in the south. They were both very popular in high school and involved in several different clubs and organizations and sports. One of the organizations she belonged to had the principal of the school as the factory adviser. In this small town, there was only one high school and the principal was treated really well. Apparently he had had been a high school football player at the school and went on to a big time SEC school on a scholarship and would have had a shot at the NFL but blew out his knee one too many times. Apparently it was his thing to find one or two female teens at the school each year to rape multiple times a week and scare them into silence. The time these events occur, one of those teens was the subject of this blind. Even though she never had sex with her anyone, she was forced to have sex with the principal once a week after her group’s meeting. She was scared to say anything to anyone and knew no one would believe her. Even if they did believe her, no one was going to allow her to get rid of the town’s local hero or damage his reputation. For several months she put up with the weekly rape. Then one day she discovered she was pregnant. She told the principal. He beat her and told her it was her fault and he wanted nothing to do with her and he couldn’t be the father and basically just shamed her. Not knowing what else to do, or where to turn, the teen told her boyfriend. He dumped her.

>He then started telling other people about the pregnancy. Even he knew though not to mention the principal. He just said she slept around and no one knew who the father was. The teen seriously considered killing herself. One day, a guy from school who heard the stories, offered to help. The two basically acted as if they were dating and a few weeks after they started dating, the woman told her parent she was pregnant. She told them her new boyfriend was the father. The parents wanted the couple to get married or have the teen go away until she had the baby and give the baby up for adoption. The teens decided to get married. They had a daughter. Fast forward a couple of decades and that daughter is a B+ list former Disney actress who still does the tweener thing sometimes despite being way over that age. When the actress started hitting it big, the principal showed up one day and said he wanted a piece of her earnings or would leak the story to the press. The family ended up paying him for a few years and then one day he was walking through town and got hit by a hit and run driver, killing the principal. No one was ever caught.

Who is it Sup Forums?

this thread is already dead
Kike mods don't allow this

I wish I was him.

;____;

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

Now that is odd... Is there any sort of context or explanation for that behavior?

Why?

The proof is in the pudding

Raven Symone

more like the puddin it in

dan "if shes wearing size 7 i'll show her heaven" schneider

Hey, Dan Schneider. I know you made this thread. Do you like the shitposts? Shitposts. Shitposts. Shitposts!

Look what you've done to Sup Forums

What's his name again?

Dan "The hymen divider" Schneider

Dan "Hit em with a beer can" Schneider

Don't call me that.

>Is there any concrete evidence of this man's pedophilia?
hmmmm

Not pedo.

But i bet $10 dolars he is a footfag.

>Eric Andre thought he could hold a candle to things this woman has experienced

I'd bet half the shit I own on this.

your degenerate fetish that makes you sexualize children doing benign things just because it involves feet does not make Dan a pedo

I could see that

Dan "the bad man with fast hands" schneider

FTPBP

/thread

Reminder that liking teens isn't considered pedo and the age of consent should be 14.
>Inb4 degenerate law.

Oh so I guess Italy is degenerate?

yes, actually, it is degenerate

Literally what

he has a foot fetish 100%

This. Anybody who denies 14 year olds are attractive are literally in denial through social conditioning and pressuring from feminists and Marxists who don't want you to have a stable, happy marriage and healthy children.

They are the same people who defend the age of consent while going out and fucking 20 girls enabling their slutiness and making them unsuitable as prospective partners.

First Three Posts Best Posts

Dan " Hold her tighter, this one's a fighter" Schneider

Dan "give me your toes ill put you in my shows" schneider

dan "if i see feet im gonna skeet" schneider

If he was a paedophile he wouldn't be fucking teenagers would he? Just wept, go read some books and learn things you ignoramus.

"A coincidence"

Define pedo. Maybe it's just me but if 14yos want to sell their bodies for fame maybe they're not kids. Not saying it's okay just not straight up pedoshit.

>Not knowing what else to do, or where to turn, the teen told her boyfriend. He dumped her.
Based.

this sounded like a typical blackmail hentai

TELL US WHO GODDAMN IT

Lolnope

Sucks that Sup Forums is the only place we can have a reasonable discussion on this. If I was a billionaire I would do some George Soros level shit and change that age.

Italians are niggers bad example there bro

Pure coincidence

Well I'm Irish so I can't be any less nigger than Italians.

That being said, tons of pure whites would agree.

Someone should find the probably small list of hit and runs featuring Principals Then cross check that with a list of hometowns of female Disney starlets in the past twenty years

>her slimy tight teen pussy will never milk your hard cock into oblivion, sliding its tight sugar walls around your manhood, caressing your every being as you orgasm into ecstasy

>marxists invented the idea of pedophilia being bad as a grand conspiracy to sabotage western families

some """reasonable discussion"""
lmao

This is the type of a patrician legal argument that got Titus Pullo sentenced to the gladiator pit.

Except liking teens isn't pedophilia, it's natural. Pedophilia is liking actual kids, and that's when the person having those desires really needs help.

I would like to remind everyone that Dan Schneider made Jamie Lynne Spears pregnant.

You can't just change the age though. An entire cultural upheaval is necessary and proper marriage needs to be encouraged with promiscuity being discouraged.

That's the ultimate problem, willing promiscuity under the illusion that it's perfectly ok to be so.

this is what degenerates actually believe

>degenerate for encouraging healthy, stable monogamy and discouraging promiscuity (aka having sex like a fucking animal with everything that moves)

Yeah, "degenerate". Merchant detected.

Was there any evidence that Jared was a pedo until he got caught?

>hit and runs featuring Principals
How would you even do that?

Also this shit must be really old so good luck.

Wow, nice meme. Really made me think.

True, but at the very least, making it 14 would probably be easier. "Teens have a right to choose" and such.

>natural = good

lol.
its natural to get really angry and want to punch someone every so often, doesnt mean we should legalise assault.

theyre too immature and vulnerable to be able to properly consent.

I'm jelly as fuck

>thinking this "enlightenment" will also mean you're granted a 16 year old wife

>theyre too immature and vulnerable to be able to properly consent.
Same thing could be said about 18 year olds really. I don't know how old you are but when I went to high school a few years ago, high school girls knew exactly what the fuck they were doing. Yeah a few made some stupid decisions but you're acting like none of them know what sex is and they're all so damn innocent.

As much as id love to believe that he is a child rapist, I'm sure this is just an inside joke.

It is true that people mature at different rates. I know plenty of 21+ year olds who are complete manchildren, and im sure that there are similarly 15 year olds who are very mature.

however you have to practical. the law cant just be "you can fuck a mature thinking teenager", because there is no way to clearly define that and so its rifw for exploitation. for pragmatic purposes they have to draw a clear line at a semi-arbitrary age, and 16-18 is generally thought to be a pretty good place to draw said line

better for the AoC to be too high than too low.

It will depend entirely on the culture of the society of which one lives. It was not uncommon to wife at 16, sometimes even 14, not too long ago.

What is common, however, that is also completely acceptable, though it should not be, is sexual promiscuity and all those who engage in it and encourage it or justify it. It is a surefire indication that a society and culture are decaying and rotten. But hey, you can continue to mock me and insult me all you want as long as it makes you feel better.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm right.

How many secret little Schneiders are running about Hollywood, cared for by their young mothers who pretend to love them while they dream of the future Dan stole.

I will bet $10 you are an ugly and creepy neckbeard who hates promiscuity as a coping mechanism for his own sexual inexperience. i realise generalisations are often daft, but I have NEVER met someone who had your opinion who wasnt a socially inept creep that made women uncomfortae.

you bitter/repressed cunts are dime a dozen.

I don't know, Italy isn't a third world shithole and their age of consent is 14. I'd say it's okay in America. Anything below that is too young in my opinion, though.

STOP IT! DAN IS A GOOD MAN. STOP MOCKING HIM.
SERIOUSLY LEAVE IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE JEALOUS OF DAN FOR LIVING HIS DREAMS AND MAKING FUNNY TV SHOWS.

Not even him, but this creep fallacy doesn't make your argument any better.

im not the guy he was replying too, and i dont want to have an "argument".

just saying that i know a lot of people who share his opinions, and they are without even a single exception bitter sexless weirdos.

peace out

Don't call him that.

Just a reminder that throwing this slander around could result in suing and a lawsuit so I would advise against it.

Well you just lost $10 then. I mean, shit man, you're literally resorting to some pathetic insults while refusing to counter my points.

I'm a very sociable person and most people I meet find me very approachable and enjoyable to be around. It's true that I've never had a girlfriend, but it does not negate my point by any means. You seem to parade around your (alleged) sexual experience as a badge of pride and honor when it's in fact anything but. I don't understand why you would, because it's not, yet you've convinced yourself somehow that it is.

Alright, but when ad hominems are all you can come up with to discredit someone, you've basically willingly become wrong. This is how pot is becoming legalized, when instead of arguing against the plant, people stereotype the smokers as dumb stoners, then boomers start shitting their pants when states actually start to loosen their grip on the stuff. I predict the same will happen with the age of consent in the future.

"Beer Can" Dan "The Man with the Van and the Plan" "Hymen Divider" "Cunny Invader" Schneider

Dan Schneider is a rapist.

not here for an argument, just here to laugh

>im very sociable and people find me very enjoyable to be around
>ive never had a girlfriend

hmmm...............

This isn't funny.
This isn't a silly joke for your meme threads.
Dan Schneider has been raping and impregnating girls for decades.
This shit has to be stopped.

Laugh it up while you can m8. It's going to change.