THAT FUCKING KIKE NOSE

"if i dont give a blow job on the first date is that rude?"

holyfuck reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's fine, I'd love to see more of Jacobs

Amazingly, he's not Jewish.

>We've all been there
Ha, y-yeah, I know right, totally, ugh

That blonde chick was fucking THICC

It's pretty gut wrenching when some of the bad stuff hits home. Not missing anything there

I really fucking hated it.

The two leads aren't just "flawed and realistic," they're truly unlikable. That isn't a problem in itself, but when the whole series hinges on "will they or won't they," I can't really bring myself to care. I'm not waiting in suspense to see either of them find happiness; I kind of hope they don't.

And for fuck's sake, Judd Apatow's schtick wears REALLY thin when it's stretched out past feature length. I can't just spend a whole series watching a gang of middle-aged hipsters doing extended riffs on pop culture. It felt novel in The 40-Year-Old Virgin and even Knocked Up, but at this point it just feels lazy and insufferable. He has no understanding that comedy should at least occasionally be physical and visual, you just watch a bunch of actors sitting around telling each other bad jokes and that's the whole fucking show

I hated this show. I'd hate these people if I met them in real life I'm not going to spend time watching them.

>Netflix

I love this maymay

i watched it all the way because of gillian. i hate that bastard. his face. his voice. his body. but somehow he charms people with his charm and banter. fuck that.

I thought the 'will they or won't they' spin was interesting because you don't expect Gus to hold the cards - and also end up being more fun than Mickey

>comedy
It was funny for the quirks of all the characters, Gus's naivety, innocence, always arriving early, was top-tier imo

im thinking they should have shown gillian jacobs bare pusy!

>because you don't expect Gus to hold the cards - and also end up being more fun than Mickey
Except I did, because the actor playing Gus is also the executive producer of the series, and one of the head writers. This whole series is basically just a vanity project for Paul Rust.

Maybe, I don't really care if it was a vanity project because I felt it was executed well anyway. Yeah, dorky guy gets the hot girl again, but for once I believed the story, their attraction, their feelings along the way, how other people saw them, etc.

They might as well have named it "Romantic Comedy"

Haha, because it's a romantic comedy. That's pretty observational. What would you call Battlestar Galactica XD

>it's a make the main characters completely unlikeable shits and say it's deep episode

>completely unlikeable

Wrong

Did you like the vapid whore or the cowardly beta who stumbles into pussy?

Both, I guess with their other personality traits that you failed to mention

The dude is nice occasionally I guess. Gillian's character is completely irredeemable though.

A Jewish schlomo gets the Aryan to fall in love with him.

Basically every Adam sander movie

Yeah that's true, and hence why Gus loses interest. I guess the point of her character is seeing her develop, mature, and accept that despite her attractiveness, she is not a catch. She's only redeemable at the very, very end.

>dat W115

Robots vs Humans in Space

Loved it (no pen intended) i don't know how a complete Hack like Appatow managed to do something this good, Jacobs is really underrated, hope there a second season coming soon

i HATE it hehe

CUTE

Pretty much my thoughts, expected Rogan-tier trash and was caught off guard. Season 2 on the way, can't wait.

It was great. The stupid fucking losers in this board who are too afraid to talk to women will never understand what it's like to be emotionally damaged from relationships.

Having an opinion requires a world view so take that into consideration when you think about what the average dumb nigger suburban virgin who frequents this board has to say about anything

The show fucking sucked. My friend asked me to watch it and haven't chilled with that dude since. This show is just quirky white people being quirky white person. Melodramatic bullshit.

JK it's an edgy and modern Netflix original! Can't wait for season 2 of Transparent either. If you've gotten sucked into any of these online originals, you've cucked yourself hard.

i agree
FUCK WHITEYS

I didn't really like it but I watched the whole thing anyway
I guess I'm just a waifufag

Why were you focusing on race when this show has nothing to do with that? It sounds like you dismissed it for being white and straight before you even saw it. That's weird.

It was alright

Wasn't all that funny but was pretty comfy. Gillian a cute, too

Main character was a despicable fuck wad, couldnt sympathize with him at all. But, the show kept trying to force empathy on the devil.

Pretty nice. Related to the girl a lot

this guy fucking guys gets to makes and grab hot actress titties all the time, first it was daddario, and now jacobs, and that witch actress FUCK IM JELOUS

It's a 'ugly looking asshole jew who gets to score with hot girls' tv show, written by jews...

It should have been called 'kiked', not 'love'

Loved it mate

Top waifus.